Amps and Skills

Pacs

Mature
Ok,is there any theory about the differens between Ma's "recommended" skills on amps and what you really need if you don't want to loose insanely amount of peds? Let's say MA "recommend" a lvl 10 prospector on a certain amp, and if you get that amp at lvl 10 you're in for utter disaster. But at higher skills you might use it sucessfully. ANyone know the diffrence?

I just lost insanely amount of peds!! :nutkick:

700 peds on nothing, switched to lower amp with better success...same area..

700 peds on nothing, switched to lower amp with better success...same area..

yeah ok. first off all 700ped is like nothing when using medium or high amps, u can lose 5k peds one day 10k ped profit one day and the amp only make the find bigger not increasing ur finds, good idea is too mak out OF 211 (L) or ziplex Z20 (L) before using amps, and dont change ur mining style only becouse every bombs is expensiver whith bigger amp mine as ussual. dont know iff this solve anything but ;)

I'm using a maxed out z25, but was a little surprised about the change in finds using lower amps... that's why i popped the question. if someone elsed noticed the same maybe.... i'm used to looseing peds :eyecrazy: but it was so obvious

I'm using a maxed out z25, but was a little surprised about the change in finds using lower amps... that's why i popped the question. if someone elsed noticed the same maybe.... i'm used to looseing peds :eyecrazy: but it was so obvious

i always using amps 103 to 105 and after this VU i got nada glowie and everyday is losses. but i hope my "force" will come too me soon again;) too bad i cant answer ur question i have newer used low amps;)

I actually think it's more use the right amp for the right ore type, ie rare ore spawn use a high amp and in a lyst area 101-103 and so on :D

I normally use same "amp range" as you, but went a little higher today.The diffrence was rather obvious,that's why i got a little curious...
Thanks for your answrs though! :)

I actually think it's more use the right amp for the right ore type, ie rare ore spawn use a high amp and in a lyst area 101-103 and so on :D

Thats the weird part. Been using 105's with succes in this area,used higher amps, and .....nothing... back to 105 and was back to normal....

its like bigger amps to higher markup ores and low amps too tt ores ? iff i would using an 101 amp and find 50kpeds lyst i would cry all night long becouse off my regular 103-105 amp it would be much more thats why i newer mine w/o amp i have been using aprox 2-3k amps from my mining debut:eek:
as fast my 103 amp fitted my finder it was there:laugh:

its like bigger amps to higher markup ores and low amps too tt ores ? iff i would using an 101 amp and find 50kpeds lyst i would cry all night long becouse off my regular 103-105 amp it would be much more thats why i newer mine w/o amp i have been using aprox 2-3k amps from my mining debut:eek:
as fast my 103 amp fitted my finder it was there:laugh:

To me an ore amp is doing teh exact same thing as a weapon amp. Ie that's my theory atleast. In other words mining a lyst area with a 109 amp would be as to kill snable youngs with a ml-45 and a dante amp.... WAY overkill. But using an 101-103 would be to use like an opalo and a small amp. ie way more effective :)

you guys are all correct,but as an example.... killing all those snables with a ml-45 and dante and giving no loot,then switching back to opalo giving loot again.....

That was my issue with mining today, not using right amp at right place...big amps (or too big amps)=>no loot. smaller amps => loot

Thats the weird part. Been using 105's with succes in this area,used higher amps, and .....nothing... back to 105 and was back to normal....

You normally use 105 amps and have never had a 700 ped loss?

Now this sounds fishy to say the least, lol :lolup:

To me an ore amp is doing teh exact same thing as a weapon amp. Ie that's my theory atleast. In other words mining a lyst area with a 109 amp would be as to kill snable youngs with a ml-45 and a dante amp.... WAY overkill. But using an 101-103 would be to use like an opalo and a small amp. ie way more effective :)

why would that be called overkill? lyst is a mineral as anything else. we just think its a shitmineral coz it has a low markup.. but remember that lyst have had 250% markup at one point. you wouldnt think it was overkill then.. so rethink your theory

why would that be called overkill? lyst is a mineral as anything else. we just think its a shitmineral coz it has a low markup.. but remember that lyst have had 250% markup at one point. you wouldnt think it was overkill then.. so rethink your theory

wery tru. i dont think the ores has anything do do whith the finds off diffrent amps i did OA 107 runns yesterday i find alot off so called low markup ores and i find gold whith 103 amps.;)

Back