Search results

1. Deadgoon

Idea for mob/event

This could have been said before, Anyway… They should make a mob that spawns once in a while (more towards the rare side), with whatever backstory doesn’t matter, that terrorizes the planet. To do so this creature would have to be extremely fast, insanely powerful, with a ridiculous amount of...
  2. Deadgoon

Question: What is the executable for Entropia

Got a new laptop, it has two graphics cards, a stock one and a high perfomance NVIDIA. It's supposed to switch automatically but of course it doesn't. I couldn't get out of medium setting with the stock one so I had to set the NVIDIA to global in it's control panel to force the computer to use...
  3. Deadgoon

robot spaceships

Are there normally robot spaceships by the lakes near jason centre?
  4. Deadgoon

Selling: Soul (L)

Selling my soul (L,C) to the highest bidder. Yes, my soul is colorable.
  5. Deadgoon

Front page of this forum not getting updated

Seriously. My last thread on this got locked, probably in part because hanne got attacked and she has has some personal problems that prevented consistant updates but... Really almost two months with the same front page story? Somebody needs to be on top of this. I realize there are news...
  6. Deadgoon

Trade comparison for LR32 vs HL6

Is this a relatively fair swap, and anyone want to consider it?
  7. Deadgoon

Proximity voice chat

go ahead and bash me if necessary because I'll admit I am way to lazy to research all this. But, from the few quick things I gathered, is it true that you can hear everyone in proximity, with volume based on distance? If so, to the powers that be, PLEASE PLEASE make that an integral part of...
  8. Deadgoon

Question: about VTOL

are they vulnerable only in the pvp "zones" or in the regular parts of amethera too? and what causes tt value to go down? It says they are (L) but I don't understand how.
  9. Deadgoon

Buying: Force Nexus but...

looking for tt price. So basically anyone out there who tt's nexus normally and would be willing to hold onto it for a trade in game would be greatly appreciated. PM me if so and we can work out a meet. I'm sure there are people out there that normally tt nexus, but don't feel like spamming...
  10. Deadgoon

Front page news over a month old

Does anybody run that anymore? Seems I remember the old site the front news story updated pretty often, now not so much. Maybe I don't remember correctly but getting sick of looking at the repair person every time I log in, snooze. yeah I know boo hoo.
  11. Deadgoon

Patch stalls and error

With this latest patch I get stuck on the intalling patch 1 of 1 page and then get an error that says something like "I/O error accessing unnamed file" Then it just sits there forever. :scratch2: anyone? I'll submit a support case this morning. EDIT: the window is called vpatch and the...
  12. Deadgoon

PED card tier 1

:yay: now I get 100% on every deposit Going for tier 2 where I'll get 110% on my deposits! :eek: but first off to smoke more crack... :laugh::silly2:
  13. Deadgoon

regarding tiering UL weps

Is it true that if you don't perform the upgrade at tier one you can never do it? Or, does that mean you have to start at tier one down the road. In other words if I skill an UL to tier 3.0 but never performed an upgrade, I no longer can?
  14. Deadgoon

Has anyone tried to map the time zones?

In other words, where and when is it night and day? just curious.
  15. Deadgoon

Post your graphic settings!

Ok first off if this has been done my apologies, but I could not find the thread in searching. Second this thread is for LEGAL settings, not tweaks to registry files, or other MA frowned upon tweaks. When I first logged into the new VU I thought I was done for, it was virtually inoperable for...
  16. Deadgoon

items lost in refiner?

anyone ever have this problem. I put in some boards and it locked up after trying to refine. I exited out and came back and poof, just gone completely. :( I put in a support case just wondering if anyone else ever had this problem. EDIT: Items showed up
  17. Deadgoon

PC graphics help

Hey all, Ever since VU10 I have been struggling with the graphics. For the most part I can deal with the look of the landscape, but avitars and armor and such is horrible. I tried tweaking it the other night and got some color, but still have this wierd missing triangle thingy goin on. I...
  18. Deadgoon

Achievement: WoF Support Team

Hell I'm throwing this in here. For being captain of a support team (with help from the team for sure) for USA in the WoF. I took a chance and met alot of cool people and had alot of fun. It took effort and dedication and made entropia more than the one arm bandit it can be sometimes. So...
  19. Deadgoon

Confused with worth of blueprint

Short bailey curtain (L) 33 attempts remaining market says 0% for everything but decade which is at 7936%. Does that make it rare? should I craft it or sell it? Always been a little confused with blueprint values....
  20. Deadgoon

Question: Running Speed

Sorry if this has been asked, with a quick search I couldn't find it. Does height of an avatar affect running speed at all?
  21. Deadgoon

Problem or something I'm doing wrong?

When I make a team the last couple times, if I hit the spacebar (which normally switches between target and rotate), it tries to disban the team? If I didn't make the team, it asks if I wanna leave the team. What gives? Setting or bug? :dunno:
  22. Deadgoon

Question: What do you refine bones with?

I tried to search for this but can't seem to find the answer. What do you refine Atrox/trax bones with? I put it in the energy refiner and it wants more material? I assume this is like say growth molecules where you need dung too to make fertilizer. Is there a guide or something that lays...
  23. Deadgoon

HoF: First Crafting HoF

Trying to cash in on the 2x and then :eek: :yay: my first crafting HoF!
  24. Deadgoon

Question: Question for successful mentors

Any tips or tricks to share? I'm not talking about the mentoring itself, I definitely think I'm knowledgeable enough and am willing to put in the time. Really what I'm wondering is how the hell you find disciples. I've tried sitting at PA and yelling it out, and I have a thread here. I'll...
  25. Deadgoon

This says everything about you

:rolleyes: :laugh: Ok not really but thought it might be fun... What target do you use? I use C
Back