items lost in refiner?

Deadgoon

Alpha
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Deadgoon Ghoast Ghoasttoaster
anyone ever have this problem. I put in some boards and it locked up after trying to refine. I exited out and came back and poof, just gone completely. :(

I put in a support case just wondering if anyone else ever had this problem.

EDIT: Items showed up

Last edited:
anyone ever have this problem. I put in some boards and it locked up after trying to refine. I exited out and came back and poof, just gone completely. :(

Never happened to me. That sucks, though. Did you try hitting the "compact" button in your inventory? It sounds stupid but it has spared me from heart attack a few times after big trades.

Never lost anything refining here.

However, the darned bug where you have to keep re-equiping it is so annoying, especialy if a lot of the things you want refining are in storeage.

Yes, do what Zane said, scroll all the way down your inventory, might be hidden down the bottom :)

Never happened to me. That sucks, though. Did you try hitting the "compact" button in your inventory? It sounds stupid but it has spared me from heart attack a few times after big trades.

yeah I tried the compact thing, I tried everything. I have never lost something so I made sure I really checked everywhere before doing a support case, even the ground though you should get a confirm for that.

Luckily it wasn't much material. I'll have to see what MA says.

Hmmm, speaking of that, i thought 999 sweat + 999 nexus makes 999 ME, yet i only got 994 ME after refining :scratch2:

It froze up on me the other day and I had to wait several minutes before it finished what it was doing... I figured that relogging would only cause more problems.

It froze up on me the other day and I had to wait several minutes before it finished what it was doing... I figured that relogging would only cause more problems.

I exited out of the refiner by equiping something else. It did freeze again and I relogged, that actually worked, but only the last items came back, not the boards. But I think you have a good point probably best to have patience and wait for it.

Hmmm, speaking of that, i thought 999 sweat + 999 nexus makes 999 ME, yet i only got 994 ME after refining :scratch2:

That's pretty interesting. If this is a planned thing by MA for "skimming some more PED off of us" then I am gonna be pissed. :D:mad:

I've had that a couple of times recently. Relog and what you were trying to refine should be back in your inventory unrefined.

For the OP:

Scroll down the materials page and make sure it didnt get put at a position in inventory way down the list for some reason. Tho pressing compact should have taken care of that.

Log into the entropia web side and go to the 'my items' section and see if the item still shows.

-------

To the 994 instead of 999 person.

Did you have 5 of something left over or no? That one makes me worry but there are reasonable explanations. IE the refiner was low TT and couldn't refine 999 items, or one of the stacks wasn't 999 and you had left overs. I hope its something like that and the refiner isn't eating items. Ive thrown about 50,000 base items into the refiner in vu 10 so far, and i didn't check to see if it gave me the right amount back each time...i hope it did!

either I'm a dumbass, or it got added after the fact. When I did the compact thing initially it did not show, but now it's there.

To the 994 instead of 999 person.

Did you have 5 of something left over or no? That one makes me worry but there are reasonable explanations. IE the refiner was low TT and couldn't refine 999 items, or one of the stacks wasn't 999 and you had left overs. I hope its something like that and the refiner isn't eating items. Ive thrown about 50,000 base items into the refiner in vu 10 so far, and i didn't check to see if it gave me the right amount back each time...i hope it did!
No leftovers.
And it was a full TT refiner from TT (just bought it before refining), so that's not the issue.
And i am very sure of the amount i used (that's why it was 999 as i only had 999 sweats, otherwise i was planning on refining 1k).

Hmm, has not happened to me at all.

It happens allways when you interrupt the refiner by equiping another tool/weapon during the refining process. Relog and the items will be there

A couple of times i have had stuff disappear....but a relog always sorted that out

Also having problems with having to reload the refiner all the time...that is a litttle annoying...apart from that...no problems

Rgds

Ace

PS i apologise if this has already been said....far tooooo drunk to care

Back