Search results

1. jjmatrix

Info: Tree Harvesting - some observations

I did a little tree harvesting today, and I'd like to share a few observations and some data with the community. 1. All harvesting was done on Arkadia. 2. There are areas with harvest-able trees; if you can't find one within 200-300 meters, move away. I used one small TP chip. 3. It took me 4-5...
  2. jjmatrix

Question: Is there a need for an external resource in regards to Maps/Locations?

Hello everyone. The reason for this poll is very simple: I would like to find out if creating a new website with current geographical information for EU is something the community needs/wants. I understand that new players would benefit the most and that unfortunately. this category of players...
  3. jjmatrix

Achievement: 100K Total Skills

I've reached 100K Skills a few days ago; I know it doesn't sound like much... but I'm happy :D.
  4. jjmatrix

Question: Bug... feature?

I was at Fort Ares today and upgraded my Marber Bravo to Tier 1. Looking at the Chat window, I've noticed that I've gained Evade?? Is this normal?
  5. jjmatrix

Price Check: Embra Spectral Enblade (L)

Hello everyone, I was wondering if I can get some help in trying to figure out how much this blade is worth (if it's worth anything above TT); I looted it last night from a Droka :scratch2: I tried looking for any info but without luck. The good: 178 Damage The bad: Level 85 Swordmaster The...
  6. jjmatrix

Question: Stamina Bug - Aftermath

I usually don't do this kind of threads/polls; but I've reached a frustration level that I couldn't think possible in a game!! I am just wondering about this one thing: what does the community think should happen to those that exploited this bug. Also any comments, thoughts would be...
  7. jjmatrix

Achievement: Not bad for a range Hunter: Martial Arts

Not quite sure how I've got this :laugh:... since I hunt at range (most of the time anyway).
  8. jjmatrix

Selling: 4 Full Male Armor sets - Ghost, Vigilante, Shogun, Pixie

DESCRIPTION I have 4 Armor Sets for sale: Ghost, Vigilante, Shogun and Pixie. To save everyone some time, and for reference, I have included: TT + Daily MU and TT + Weekly MU. All Sets are: - Male - UL - Full TT - Full Sets - 7 pieces each RULES - This is an Auction - You can post your bid...
  9. jjmatrix

Question: Do you consider your deposits an investment, or a purchase?

Hi all; I couldn't find a poll related to my question... if there is one already, I apologise. The question is really simple: how do you see your deposits into EU? 1. As a purchase? Meaning that you simply buy PEDs with the intent to just have fun and entertain yourself, but with NO hope of...
  10. jjmatrix

Gaming company sued for making the game too addictive!

As the tile says, I stumbled over this article in which an "avid" player sued a well known gaming company for making the game too... addictive! He claims he spend over 20k hours in five years... and he wants $3 mil for negligence; the company has failed to warn him properly. While there might...
  11. jjmatrix

Calypso's Geography - Crossword with prizes

Hi all; I love resolving (or trying to in most cases :laugh:) crosswords! I was doing it since I was a child, and loved it ever since. However, I never actually tried to compose one, so I thought... let's give it a try. For this fact, I have to ask everyone to take it with a grain of salt, as...
  12. jjmatrix

Question: Where did you hear about EU?

Hi everyone; I remember seeing a similar thread/poll a while ago, but I was unable to find it. I'm not sure exactly how old it is, so I decided to have another run at it. The main reason for this poll/thread is to try and find out what is the main source for "getting in touch" with EU; I'm...
  13. jjmatrix

Question: No more skill gains showing?

Posted by mistake; sorry.
  14. jjmatrix

Question: Armor decay after being killed?

Well... I've got a "nice" surprise today; I started my regular Argo run, and I TP right in the middle of 30-40 Argos :). Oh well I said, some evade should be OK, so I started to shoot/FAP. I killed a few, I got hit a lot, and consequently FAP a lot, until a crit killed me. During the 10 sec TP...
  15. jjmatrix

Achievement: It appears that I should be cool now :)

I've unlocked Coolness yesterday :yay:; it was an important milestone for myself.
  16. jjmatrix

Info: 5 different weapons against Argos - TEST

As low-mid player I struggled for a long time as to which weapon to use, against a certain mob. We all know that (L) weapons are more eco; but a question still remains: what if you get better loot using a UL weapon? Eco in my opinion, is the "art" of minimizing your looses (missed shoots, decay...
  17. jjmatrix

Question: Do you think an official source for MU will improve the economy?

I'm just wondering what you think about having an official source for MU available in-game as well as outside of it. 1. In-Game: a button in the auction interface that will show TT and MU for all items/resources in EU. 2. An xml page from MA/FPC that is accessible, and that can be used by anyone...
  18. jjmatrix

Your Top 3 Sci-Fi Books

Hello entropians; having read this thread by Rvalldrgg, I thought it might be a good idea to have another one, but focusing on Sci-Fi genre only. I don't know about you, but I don't have enough time (unfortunately) to read most of what's out there, so recommended books are my main venue of...
  19. jjmatrix

Question: PVP change proposal

Hi all; having read a lot about PVP areas, mostly complaints, I've got an idea on how to change it so there will be a lot less problems. What if MA is to remove all ore & enmatter from these zones? This way, the PKers will have to deal only with hunters, and with themselves. Please let me know...
  20. jjmatrix

WoF 2009 - TEAM ROMANIA

Hello fellow romanians/entropians; here we are getting ready (or trying to) for the 2009 WoF. Here are the rules, if you didn't read it already: WoF 2009 Rules. Although we have a discussion and a pool here, I thought we should have a thread on EF as well, for those who are not very active on...
  21. jjmatrix

Scam classic is back at Sweat Camp

I want to make this thread risking a ban, in the hope that enough people will read it and avoid losing money and/or faith in EU (if there is a such thing). It is mostly aimed at noobs, as they are the obvious target. Here I was at Sweat Camp, in need of some sweat; while waiting for selling...
  22. jjmatrix

Question: Markup - who's closest

I have never paid much attention to the Markup differences before; I took a sample a few minutes ago, from 3 sources, and I've found major discrepancies. I usually use the in-game system as a base, but for some items I look up PE Auction, to try finding the prices; I do this for various reasons...
  23. jjmatrix

Old Interception :-) - Dec 04

I've "intercepted" this yesterday: 1.3da70ad32db8a5a39d2f0b4dd7a1b60e4d4db9c7e2d6a70ef77a5fd71bb80be81ea7b81e6c2d5fd5 DECODED: request update of attack readiness assessment 2. e8d50b5c2b4c5a DECODED: stand by 3.3d2a1ed0a15ce82ae84a3db94d2a4e7dc71bd2c36d8ee9q57dd1c42c8df39a8e2a4a2a DECODED...
  24. jjmatrix

Question: What would you do if a 100K PED ATH comes your way?

I've tried to find something similar in the forum but I couldn't find anything. My apologies if I missed it. I'm just curios what would people do if they get a 100K PED ATH; I see a lot of threads about ATH these days, and I think it would be interesting to see how much the players would...
  25. jjmatrix

Entropia Statistics

Hello fellow Entropians; as a hobby, I started to gather some data in order to get an idea on certain things in our beloved game/universe. As an example: I'm using entropedia as my main source; I'm looking at Pistols, and I can't drill down further (Pistols>>BLP/Laser>>(L)/UL to see how they...
Back