Search results

1. G-rant

Micropayment planet

Not to mention, everything would be a cheap ass copy because they couldn't pay their staff to develop anything further - enjoy the bugs :)
  2. G-rant

Server Downtime For Release

LOL :thumbup:
  3. G-rant

See you @ your show RavenBabe ;) *MWAH*

See you @ your show RavenBabe ;) *MWAH*
  4. G-rant

Cool cool :) wish you all the best and hope things go smooth

Cool cool :) wish you all the best and hope things go smooth
  5. G-rant

Heya Raya - long time, no log :) hope things are going great for you all :)

Heya Raya - long time, no log :) hope things are going great for you all :)
  6. G-rant

Hey Emma - good to see you still around - been a while - where you Guides hang out these days?

Hey Emma - good to see you still around - been a while - where you Guides hang out these days?
  7. G-rant

So, how do you feel about the slaying of Dragons on Rocktropia??? *hands mic* lol - hope things...

So, how do you feel about the slaying of Dragons on Rocktropia??? *hands mic* lol - hope things are good - catch you soon BTW nice swishy profile :D
  8. G-rant

Question: Nobody at MA has anything to say about Rocktropia?

Hanne is one of them now lol ;)
  9. G-rant

WARNING: PvP Loot Zone!!!! Careful exploring RockTopia!

Is there a tax applied to PvP kills because its in a LA? Just curious .....
  10. G-rant

Did EU crash?

same here :thumbup:
  11. G-rant

Who have yet not found a single SGA item ?

Pixie Feet SGA - :woot:
  12. G-rant

Wishes for lootable pvp areas

I....... I ...... I dunno what to say - I guess if its a risk you're not willing to take, don't take it - there is a reason why its "6000%" markup - and pk'ers will hunt you down for that
  13. G-rant

Merry X-mas Aly - hope Santa was good to you - great pic btw :)

Merry X-mas Aly - hope Santa was good to you - great pic btw :)
  14. G-rant

Item tiers and enhancers

*hangs around longer* ty for the explination - plz fix ammo though - just not the same ....
  15. G-rant

I do not want to become a non-believer

Respects to the top socs - if it wasn't for them, this place would be 1/2 as good as it is now.
  16. G-rant

Petition for "No Teaming" Rule in Mayhem

999999999% agreed - no teams - where is the mayhem? (but I have to ask - would ppl vote for it starting 1 week later so changes could be made to the system?) Officially Signed : John G-rant Smith
  17. G-rant

Help: Help me stay in the game!

Tiers - yeah, it hurts a bit but we're all in the same boat - my advise, find what works for you ingame but RL is always #1 (I saved 3mths depo - then put it all in @ once so I could "upgrade") - also, yeah, skills are needed but maybe tag along one some bigger hunts - more interesting (new...
  18. G-rant

FYI: Soc hopping bitch!

Seriously, if you want to meet ppl - hang out @ twins - friendly bunch - mostly AHR ppl - some new ppl, some old ppl but .... some old school players are doing their own thing atm (which is cool) but where oh where is the old twins - I know you're all out there - pop in from time to time - peace...
  19. G-rant

Miss Calypso 2010 FAIL

Freyr, I meant no disrespect towards yourself or Zumi but we obiviously have differing opinions on the Miss Calypso contest (who knows, my opinion might be different to everyone elses) but I don't really see it as just a fashion show (I understand what you're saying but hear me out) - i see this...
  20. G-rant

Miss Calypso 2010 FAIL

Well put .... Well put RavenJade - this thread does seem a little petty. I hear what everyone is saying but does it really matter? Raven seems happy - not because she won, but as she said, it was an expereince and was glad to get something (anything) out of it - everyone should have their...
  21. G-rant

HE MAN Competition

On ya Gen :) lol - nice revive Gen *BUMP* :P
  22. G-rant

Aussie meet up on the central coast

Sounds interesting - might just be able to make it then .... sign me up :thumbup:
  23. G-rant

Heya Raya - sorry its taken so long to get back to you - things are going good here ty - hope...

Heya Raya - sorry its taken so long to get back to you - things are going good here ty - hope everything is well your end, especially the little one - all the best for you and your fam and hope to see you around soon :)
  24. G-rant

How did he do it? 0.o

lol - @least I know where my old party tent has gone :D
  25. G-rant

Alex - yup - Mom's still got game :laugh:

Alex - yup - Mom's still got game :laugh:
Back