Server Downtime For Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the Entropia Universe Release 11.0.9 The servers will be taken down between at:

2010-05-25 12:30 UTC

Estimated downtime is 60-120 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
{Moved to OP. Thanks}

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaaaa

Lets hope we see some much needed change . Hangers Mindforce loot rebalance increased mob spawns just to name a few

Well there's the much asked for notice of downtime!

Lets hope we see some much needed change . Hangers Mindforce loot rebalance increased mob spawns just to name a few

I think people should lower their expectations a bit, then they won't be so dissapointed so often! lol

It's a point release, it'll just be bug fixes and/or the famous improved stability.

*.*.x upgrades are always minor ones. The *.x updates usually give new or updated systems.

*.*.x upgrades are always minor ones. The *.x updates usually give new or updated systems.

However the downtime for this one is 60-120 mins rather than 30-60mins as with last update. Hence it's likely this one will have something more than the last one but will have no major new content.

I would guess this update will include updated information for lasers and scopes and some bug fixes...

The update may also contain relevant parts for an event that may happen this Friday as we are coming towards a new holiday period ;)

is the date wrong ? serv going down now

It's a point release, it'll just be bug fixes and/or the famous improved stability.

At this point, it's INfamous client stability. :laugh:

Yeah, I am not even excited bout this one, wake me up if it's anything good!

Servers down in 25 minutes lol :D

And today is the 26th :scratch2:

Yea, today is the 24th. MindArk geniuses...

tehe. There was people thinking they got two days warning and they've just got the date wrong.

Somehow they have forgotten that in half of europe it is a holiday day.

Let hope they fix the worst bug:
- The bad loot.

RockTropia is getting new textures for the axes. They are now different in looks. Better versions have added green pixels in the top left corner of the blade, so they are better recognizable. Also, the BAMF shotgun versions have been upgraded. There is versions 1.1, 1.2,1.3 - 1.9 available also for all others versions 2.x, 3.x and so on. This is a direct response to the community asking for more variety in items.

Can't get in game right now ? Server downtime is borring ?

Here's what you need to do! :D
A great opportunity for you to free register at this event and Win thousands of PEDs in prizes :)

More details here: Top Formicacida Hunter

Remark to Moderators:
Should this go against any EF rules (I confess I didn't read them all), please feel free to delete this post.

Last edited:

Did someone say stability!?!? :yay:

downtime during a day off ...
thx, now I have to do some work in the garden & the house :rolleyes:

Anyway, hope it is more than stability ;)

Somehow they have forgotten that in half of europe it is a holiday day.

Let hope they fix the worst bug:
- The bad loot.

I guess this will only happen if the top 6 players complain about it LOL

set avatar "ermik ermik ermik"
Focus is now set on avatar "ermik ermik ermik" UID 75635658364
set loot-multiplier 9999
set loottype-item = "ex-rare"
exit
Avatar properties have been updated

why does this have to take 2 hours?

cheers

ermik

set avatar "ermik ermik ermik"
Focus is now set on avatar "ermik ermik ermik" UID 75635658364
set loot-multiplier 9999
set loottype-item = "ex-rare"
exit
Avatar properties have been updated

why does this have to take 2 hours?

cheers

ermik

You won't loot a rare item from people at the rig, just an FYI! lol

At this rate I forsee version 11.0.879 at some point in our future

:unimpressed:

a 2h update on a day wher half of the world doesn`t have to go to work/scool... MA`s ways still feel a bit strange to me.

a 2h update on a day wher half of the world doesn`t have to go to work/scool... MA`s ways still feel a bit strange to me.

Bank holiday Monday is 31st May in the UK.

I´m feeling very stable and improved today :yay:

Back