Search results

1. MaidMarion

Too Hot To Hof - Recruting new thread

Je bent zeker in dezelfde tijdzone als de meeste in 2h2h ;)
  2. MaidMarion

2H2H a bump and some <3 :yay:
  3. MaidMarion

wtf we have crazy people in soc :scratch2:
  4. MaidMarion

FYI: Fantastic 3 team hunting log

Ok I might not be very objective, but I voted that we are doing great :D
  5. MaidMarion

rofl But we are lucky, our CEO does all the counting :wtg:
  6. MaidMarion

I think some green lines when you post the results tomorrow, I just have this good feeling about it :yay:
  7. MaidMarion

Musashi calling it the Fantastic 3 But then he added me Guiding us like John "Hannibal" Smith With James our B.A. unarmored dying and not giving a sh#t Howling mad Dobri flying us to the hot LZ My ava just brings a pretty face you see (ok I admit my rhymes suck) It reminds me of something...
  8. MaidMarion

Need some big time revenge this evening :eyecrazy: Might be on a bit later then normal.
  9. MaidMarion

To Hot To Hof - Recruiting!

Just joined few days ago, but nice ppl, relaxed atmosphere, no stress and sane or insane members it remains undeciced ;)
  10. MaidMarion

Great fun this evening again! :yay:
  11. MaidMarion

MM and M&M, now who is who :scratch2: Oh and Big D must stand for Big D(ie a lot) :laugh: GL this evening ppl
  12. MaidMarion

Can't wait untill tomorrows snable run! Must be the HoF run... Oh wait I allready lost that bet :laugh:
  13. MaidMarion

Was a great run, had loads of fun :wtg: Oh and only jumping nibs die on prots :laugh:
  14. MaidMarion

Esto no more Ofcourse the next run will HoF :laugh: So run 11 or am I excluded from participation anyway ;)
  15. MaidMarion

NDA sucks

I disagree too and I find it disturbing that some former employees are trolling here. Basicly saying nothing except a obvious "boohoo"
  16. MaidMarion

Thanks To FPC

I disagree and I am glad that some people left the stage. (if info on EF is accurate) I am not much of a believer, but atm karma sounds very appealing to me.
  17. MaidMarion

Calypso is back by MA ......

Ah the thrilling and exiting bright looking future Marco was telling us about has finally arrived :yay:
  18. MaidMarion

Planet Calypso - The Next Chapter

Ah the Marco...
  19. MaidMarion

R.I.P Hadesheim, we will always remember you...

Sigh.. the good old days :/
  20. MaidMarion

Arkadian TT items

Hear hear and it might be a matter of taste but they look better too :laugh:
  21. MaidMarion

Why should I migrate to Arkadia?

To OP, maybe because the atmosphere already feels right. Nothing is certain ofcourse, but for example I asked just one question on the forum there and got a non BS answer straight away. Here its a Marco "epic dynamic promise" or a Hanne "hihi cookies" or even worse not a reply at all. But in...
  22. MaidMarion

ND's number 1 enemy Black Hawk

Whatever you do, just don't fap him
  23. MaidMarion

Osama dead... blah blah blah...

Oh well just one more... BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump demands Osama Bin Laden's death certificate.
  24. MaidMarion

Osama dead... blah blah blah...

Breaking news! In light of osama bin ladens death, Elton John is to release a commemorative single. "Sandals In The Wind"
Back