Arkadian TT items

Nightmare069

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who?
Ur Worst Nightmare
For those who are not able to go to Arkadia, here is some quick screenshots i took to humor you :)

Armor: total TT value of the set is 40 PED

Weapons:

Medical:

Tools:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

Looks like that armor could very well become the 'cool' new plate holder of the universe.

narfi

Limited (L) TT gear... :/ lol

How stupid to have limited tt gear. So youre telling me calypaso is the only one allowed unlimited tt gear? Great job nrfimg yet another planet ma.

~Danimal

Crafty

How stupid to have limited tt gear. So youre telling me calypaso is the only one allowed unlimited tt gear? Great job nrfimg yet another planet ma.

~Danimal

Perhaps they understand the need for consumption in a marketplace?

There are reasons for 'designed obsolescence', yet that is a stupidity most accept.

Last edited:

~Danimal

I actually think its a good idea. New players will adapt to the idea of L weapons.

added the last of the "new" TT items

~Danimal

You even here? you use it on arkadia mobs? if not shut the BLEEP up please. I am not using my apalo sga and 101 amp, I am using the blp rifle and blp pistol as finisher way better setup then you can get at tt on calypso. the L mining excavator is nice too. it is currently working faster then calypso tt one for me.

You even here? you use it on arkadia mobs? if not shut the BLEEP up please. I am not using my apalo sga and 101 amp, I am using the blp rifle and blp pistol as finisher way better setup then you can get at tt on calypso. the L mining excavator is nice too. it is currently working faster then calypso tt one for me.

In my opinion it's better to have unlimited tt weapons like the opollo on calpyso so you can repair it versus having to continually purchase limited junk. I am entitled to my opinion and this is kind of a forum for discussion, it would be dead otherwise.

~Danimal

In my opinion it's better to have unlimited tt weapons like the opollo on calpyso so you can repair it versus having to continually purchase limited junk.

You must have missed the part explaining that the "junk" Arkadia (L) TT weapons are superior to the UL ones offered on Calypso. (Specifically damage)

Try looking at the stats again. :cool:

Also, considering that there is no MU for TT items, maybe you could try to explain why you feel a repairable UL TT weapon is superior to a (L) TT weapon? :scratch:

I dont see the downside to either L or UL TT weapons. Both cases you are paying TT value. In the case of L weapons you have the advantage of free tiers, but you lose the tiers later and have to unlock them again. Also an advantage of L TT items is you can keep buying them and selling them back until you get the insane 3000 Tier rates that you want so if you really want to put enhancers in a TT item you can.

UL items can be repaired and once you pay to tier them up you dont have to worry about building up for enhancers again, but who really puts enhancers in TT weapons? Don't really need to repair the L weapons though cause you can just throw them away and get a new one every time.

The other advantage to the L Arkadia TT equipment specifically is that its superior to anything available at the TT on Calypso. The TT BLP Rifle on Arkadia is better than the CB5, in DPS, Dmg/PEC and range. Same with the TT Laser rifle and pistol. I think the Calypso melee weapons have higher damage but lower damage per second.

As I recall the Calypso TT weapons start at HA 3.0/10.0 for a new player. Is this also the case for the L Arkadia ones? (One needs a new avatar to check).

As has been said, a UL TT melee weapon can be repaired as much as can be afforded, but an L one can only be purchased at full price.

As a general point, if MA have allowed Arkadia to introduce superior weapons in every category, that is inflationary and bad policy.

Last edited:
You must have missed the part explaining that the "junk" Arkadia (L) TT weapons are superior to the UL ones offered on Calypso. (Specifically damage)

Try looking at the stats again. :cool:

Also, considering that there is no MU for TT items, maybe you could try to explain why you feel a repairable UL TT weapon is superior to a (L) TT weapon? :scratch:

Hear hear and it might be a matter of taste but they look better too :laugh:

In my opinion it's better to have unlimited tt weapons like the opollo on calpyso so you can repair it versus having to continually purchase limited junk. I am entitled to my opinion and this is kind of a forum for discussion, it would be dead otherwise.

~Danimal

Arkadia TT stuff is pretty much better in every way.. at least 90% of it.
I don't see how repairing an item or just buying a new one makes much difference either, unless you think noobs tier their opalos up and enhance them a lot or anything.
Arkadia TT stuff is quite awesome, I like it.

Arkadia TT stuff is pretty much better in every way.. at least 90% of it.
I don't see how repairing an item or just buying a new one makes much difference either, unless you think noobs tier their opalos up and enhance them a lot or anything.
Arkadia TT stuff is quite awesome, I like it.

Like toggle said I dont like the idea of having to re tier an item when it's already tiered on my one item. I also like having an opollo finisher with added range enhancers on it. I was planning on using the new arkadia ones as such. I haven't been able to get to a computer to try out all the new stuff yet though.

~Danimal

Personally I like calypso TT items better then Arkadia even tho the stats are worse, because I like to tier them up and keep them tiered rather then buy a new one, I don't put enhancers on ever I just like to tier them up :D anyways win win for me cuz I wont have to buy the Arkadia TT stuff to tier cuz they are (L) :p iv got more time to spend with my uneco unlimited calypso gear now that I wont be working Arkadia TT stuff in the tiers :yay: (although it would have been nice to have the Arkadia TT gear looks over Calypso looks, but in my opinion unlimited wins even if the stats are not as good!) :)

If the TT stuff on Calypso is the 'generic' stuff in the shared folder Hanne mentioned... which I'm guessing it is if it's on RT's TT, SDS has the potential to one up Arkadia in the future with even better TT stuff. I'm really hoping for a sib TT 2x0 and whip from some planet partner someday. :)

Look at how many times Calypso's TT has changed what's in it. Something else I'm wondering... is all the old junk that used to be Calypso's TT in that 'shared' folder? If so, why the heck aren't the new planets throwing that stuff out there in their own TTs.... stuff like punisher, etc.

The Arkadia TT weapons are (L) for one simple reason. If they were unlimited the hate wars would start all over again. I certainly prefer UL weapons with sib, but i guess that this is the way things are going to go from now on. And at last i get the chance to skill a bit BLP when i am hunting small mobs :)

P.S. This also gives the chance to MA or the PP to change the contents of the Trade Terminal like it's been done in Calypso in the past, without the need to change the stats of the items. Sooner or later they'll just decay and die, leaving room for the new stuff.

~Danimal

Please explain to me the difference between going to the terminal to put 15 ped on a weapon, and going to a terminal to put 15 ped into a weapon...

As I recall the Calypso TT weapons start at HA 3.0/10.0 for a new player. Is this also the case for the L Arkadia ones? (One needs a new avatar to check).

The L ones are SIB, so presumably the rate of skill gain falls at level 5. It would be interesting to know how this compares with the Calypso UL ones.

As has been said, a UL TT melee weapon can be repaired as much as can be afforded, but an L one can only be purchased at full price.

As a general point, if MA have allowed Arkadia to introduce superior weapons in every category, that is inflationary and bad policy.

UL items in the TT are also SIB. If you believe in skillgains falling on the L then you'd better believe they'll fall on the unL too.

Please explain to me the difference between going to the terminal to put 15 ped on a weapon, and going to a terminal to put 15 ped into a weapon...

Like toggle said I dont like the idea of having to re tier an item when it's already tiered on my one item. I also like having an opollo finisher with added range enhancers on it. I was planning on using the new arkadia ones as such. I haven't been able to get to a computer to try out all the new stuff yet though.

~Danimal

Replied with quote from my last post a few posts up ;)

~Danimal

Back