Search results

1. R

Selling: Selling out

Sorry about the lack of getting back to pm's. I got quite a flood there for a while. Your patience will be greatly appreciated. Roy and Krayzer, you will have responses within the hour.
  2. R

MA vs. Veterans

In fifteen words you made more sense than a three paragraph statement from clan marco "represenatives."
  3. R

Be able to send a support case from in game

Great idea sir, but I feel it makes far too much sense to ever come to fruition.
  4. R

Please dont mistake this for whine, I'm just pissed it isnt resolved after two weeks

I tried the nice part before....... they dont do shit then either.
  5. R

Please dont mistake this for whine, I'm just pissed it isnt resolved after two weeks

I have 4 gb Ram in my system. Memory check on POST shows all 4 GB but windows only recognizes 2GB.
  6. R

Yes they are all for sale. I update the item list as I sell to make sure it shows current and valid inventory.
  7. R

Thanks for not giving a shit ma/fpc/circus clowns inc. I will be smiling when I withdraw :)
  8. R

Selling: Strikehammer

20k top offer
  9. R

18,100 ped top offer
  10. R

bump for a day
  11. R

Limit spawned Vehicles in a City

I actually sent a support case about this shortly after vehicles were introduced. Another support case with legitimate core that was blatantly ignored by ma/fpc/skunkboy/neo-vixen/whoever runs the circus.
  12. R

Cancelling gold card security.

Daltor I feel your pain. I missed playing pretty much the entire month of december (AND the mayhem event) due to noob club bug and gold card issues (no details were given to me on what actual malfunction was with the GC just that there was an issue with it and I got worst of it). My suggestion...
  13. R

I have never had any island items in my inventory (or anywhere else for that matter) but thanks for the tip :). They reset my avatar so hopefully all this is over now.
  14. R

FYI: Message to Hanne :)

Why not ask the participants to help out with this? They will be the ones using them after all. And since you don't seem to have the time, it might be well to your advantage to seek the artistic ability of the one who will be paying for them. Perhaps hold a design event and winner gets...
  15. R

Due to a mind-numbing number of people pm'ing me asking "how much do you wnat for it," I have edited this post. If you are interested please make a PM OFFER. Do not ask me how much I want for it as I will not respond to those that do.
  16. R

I just asked for it over the weekend. I dont think support works weekends (ofc given my recent dealings with them I would challenge that some of them work at all :/). At any rate, I do not think it was performed yet but I haven't tried to log in today either.
  17. R

I did ask for reset, whether or not I get one is another story. I felt this might be of some use to others. THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH GOLD CARDS. I was told this via a pm and apparently I got the worst of it (according to hanne). I did suggest at one point the gold card be investigated in one...
  18. R

SO the updated my new support case. Apparently the new one is just as fucking retarded as myriam. Thinks just because I can log in that the problem is fixed. FFS do any of them have a brain?
  19. R

A friend of mine in eu suggested I send a pm to "hanne" about resetting avatar. I also included the lackluster performance of support in that message.
  20. R

Well I have gotten a hell of a lot more help from other participants than I have from the circus rejects that are suppose to be maintaining eu and keeping everythign running properly.
  21. R

That wouldnt work either Rummy, I have a GC. You would need it to complete the login process.
  22. R

For my first 3 1/2 years I built (all things considered) one hell of an avatar with no help from ef (since I couldn't access it in any way because neo-vixen's idea of customer support is same as ma's) or any of the more experienced players (since they were greedy fucks who wanted to charge me...
  23. R

And if it is an issue with my account on my pc (which I do find VERY odd), wouldn't transferring skills/equipment/items to another avatar be the most feasable resolution?
  24. R

I can't do that. I dont know anyone in my area who also plays and the friends I have in this area do not have pc's that will support eu.
  25. R

Mega I just logged in on my sister's account, no noob clubs in auction. Not saying there arent any in game but there are none in auction.
Back