Please dont mistake this for whine, I'm just pissed it isnt resolved after two weeks

I just occurred to me, can you install EU and play from a different computer?
At least that way you'd be able to say if it is the machine or the account.

If it were the PC I am using, wouldn't my sister be having the same issue since she also uses this pc to play?

Mega I just logged in on my sister's account, no noob clubs in auction. Not saying there arent any in game but there are none in auction.

If it were the PC I am using, wouldn't my sister be having the same issue since she also uses this pc to play?

Dude, I think what Rumsponge was meaning is, have you tried logging in from a different system, other than the one you regularly play from? It could actually be a problem with your account on your computer. It sounds strange I know, and it actually is. But there is a possability that there is something, maybe a hidden file or whatever in cache or elsewhere, that is not getting properly cleared. When you sisters account logs in it does not show as it is something associated with your account, thus it only effects you. So if you can try to log in from another machine, please try that and report the outcome. If you still have the problem, capture the logs and screenshots for support, as it a problem with your account and you have something to show that. And request a different support person if you can.
That is about the only thing that makes sense to me. Hopefully maybe just a little it might help. If it does not, sorry it's the best I can come up with at this moment.

KD

Dude, I think what Rumsponge was meaning is, have you tried logging in from a different system, other than the one you regularly play from? It could actually be a problem with your account on your computer. It sounds strange I know, and it actually is. But there is a possability that there is something, maybe a hidden file or whatever in cache or elsewhere, that is not getting properly cleared. When you sisters account logs in it does not show as it is something associated with your account, thus it only effects you. So if you can try to log in from another machine, please try that and report the outcome. If you still have the problem, capture the logs and screenshots for support, as it a problem with your account and you have something to show that. And request a different support person if you can.
That is about the only thing that makes sense to me. Hopefully maybe just a little it might help. If it does not, sorry it's the best I can come up with at this moment.

KD

I can't do that. I dont know anyone in my area who also plays and the friends I have in this area do not have pc's that will support eu.

And if it is an issue with my account on my pc (which I do find VERY odd), wouldn't transferring skills/equipment/items to another avatar be the most feasable resolution?

And if it is an issue with my account on my pc (which I do find VERY odd), wouldn't transferring skills/equipment/items to another avatar be the most feasable resolution?

I know it would be odd, but it's a PC and it uses windows, anything can gowrong for the weirdest of reason. Take for instance a server here would not boot if the hard drives where installed. We replace the mainboard, only to find it had the same problem. It turned out to be a pci riser card was messing up the pci slots in the system. Simple but weird, and they seem unrelated.
As for transfering you skillset to another ava, for me personally it would be the last thing I would do unless I was getting out of the game completely. But then I've only play a short while as in a month. I'm no pro on the game, but PC's I know a tad bit more. Since you can't try another PC, what you might consider is this, but it's a bit of work. Get a copy of some imageing software (Ghost, or something simular), and make a complete image of your current setup. Reinstall OS with the correct drivers and only install EU and try again. If the still does not work for you, yes transfer your skills to someone you can trust like your sister, kill off your ava and start a new one transfering your skillset into that one. Now the reason for the image, if the problems still exist you can restore you computer to its original state without having to go through the drama of getting all of the old software and data back onto the system and you don't need to reset it to the way you have now. Other than that, I really can't help much more without seeing and getting my grubby hands onto the actual PC.

Sorry I can't be more helfull to you.

Well, you could always just send me your login info and I'll test it out for you. :cool:

The simple fact that you had to preface this genuine thread with...

"Please dont mistake this for whine... But..."

Says an awful lot about this forum and the 'community' that inhabits this forum...

Sad... Very Sad... :(

...that or try to get your gc deactivated? :scratch2:

Have you tried resetting your keyboard to default in game or asking MA to do it? There were major issues with ctd's in the past which seemed to be related to certain keybindings. Maybe just ask them to reset your avatar anyway. A lot of us had to have this done after vu10.

The simple fact that you had to preface this genuine thread with...

"Please dont mistake this for whine... But..."

Says an awful lot about this forum and the 'community' that inhabits this forum...

Sad... Very Sad... :(

Well I have gotten a hell of a lot more help from other participants than I have from the circus rejects that are suppose to be maintaining eu and keeping everythign running properly.

Have you tried resetting your keyboard to default in game or asking MA to do it? There were major issues with ctd's in the past which seemed to be related to certain keybindings. Maybe just ask them to reset your avatar anyway. A lot of us had to have this done after vu10.

A friend of mine in eu suggested I send a pm to "hanne" about resetting avatar. I also included the lackluster performance of support in that message.

yes Rocket ask for that reset, it worked with me some time ago

SO the updated my new support case. Apparently the new one is just as fucking retarded as myriam. Thinks just because I can log in that the problem is fixed. FFS do any of them have a brain?

I did ask for reset, whether or not I get one is another story. I felt this might be of some use to others. THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH GOLD CARDS. I was told this via a pm and apparently I got the worst of it (according to hanne). I did suggest at one point the gold card be investigated in one of my support case updates (since my sis doen't have one and logs in no problems). I dunno if they actually checked into it but it turns out there was a degree of validity to my claim. So if any are having problems logging in and you use a GC, please do not assume the GC is innocent.

I did ask for reset, whether or not I get one is another story.

If you had a reset all your settings like hotkeys will be back on default and you will get those help messages telling you you've done something new like open inventory or storage, use a tp etc. on everything the first time you use it.

I just asked for it over the weekend. I dont think support works weekends (ofc given my recent dealings with them I would challenge that some of them work at all :/). At any rate, I do not think it was performed yet but I haven't tried to log in today either.

Doubt this has anything to do with your problem but maybe someone else reading this will be helped by it.

My friend was crashing to desktop after all the icons showed on log-in. Support tried two other fixes that did not work, but they finally moved her ice dagger to storage from inventory and she can now stay logged in. :yay:

Don't carry any Next Island weapons in inventory. She had the ice dagger in inventory for a week with no problem, but she went to Emerald Mall and the ctd happened.

I have never had any island items in my inventory (or anywhere else for that matter) but thanks for the tip :). They reset my avatar so hopefully all this is over now.

Hey, is this all sorted now? Could you please reply to the PM that I sent you?

Thanks for not giving a shit ma/fpc/circus clowns inc. I will be smiling when I withdraw :)

I only read first page and last page but given the system set-up that I read I think 2Gig of ram is not enough to fully play this game.

Hell! That is the minimum to run window 7... and you really think a crysis engine will play correctly. Your computer is only as strong as your weakest link.

Last edited:
I only read first page and last page but given the system set-up that I read I think 2Gig of ram is not enough to fully play this game.

No shit, 2 Gb is not enough :)

Also, did you ever consider approaching this without insulting MA tech support? You know people don't like being insulted. You generally get better service when your not being an ass. Not an insult or personal attack, just some advice.

I have 4 gb Ram in my system. Memory check on POST shows all 4 GB but windows only recognizes 2GB.

No shit, 2 Gb is not enough :)

Also, did you ever consider approaching this without insulting MA tech support? You know people don't like being insulted. You generally get better service when your not being an ass. Not an insult or personal attack, just some advice.

I tried the nice part before....... they dont do shit then either.

owner of a :

Vision AMD Game - PhenomII 1090T 6x3,20GHz (Turbo 3.60GHz) HyperX 8GB DDR3-1333 RAM - AMD HD6870 1GB gfx.

conection 45 mbit up and down.. and i crash so offen, thats just crasy.. "" connection lost""

was so mad, that i did a full reinstall of windows, didt help shit..

its so wunder full to crash, as u are killing a bigger mob.
And no, i dont loose connection to the i.net.. only to the game..
but i guees its a new way to get even more peds from decay etc..

Back