Search results

1. Arthy

Game crashes while opening weapon inventory

Since VU 11.5.0 the game client crashes while opening the weapon inventory. Support case is already sent since how many days. Does everybody else have the same problem ?
  2. Arthy

My new Music Video Clip

Removed Removed :D
  3. Arthy

NoFAP Logo

I have a solution for the problem of BlackHawk: MA schould make a new piece of cloth with a special logo on it: :D
  4. Arthy

Black Hawk Down - The Game

Now Black Hawk Down is also available as PC-Game. :yay:
  5. Arthy

Never FAP BlackHawk !!

:D :D
  6. Arthy

True global pics for the Yesterday Fun Post

Somebody said, that I got undeserved gratz for my Post https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/galleria/159730-global-vu10.html from yesterday because it was not a true global. Fact is, I have got already hundreds of globals in EU. This pictures was the sources for the yesterday fun post...
  7. Arthy

Global with VU10 :)

My first global with VU10 :D
  8. Arthy

Changing the Mentoring System ?

What do you think about changing the Mentoring System ? Its a while ago, that I am mentoring someone, but I had a few ideas about it. Now, the Mentoring system does not bring any advantage for Disciples. There is no motivation for them, to have a mentor and to graduate. So I thought, it would...
  9. Arthy

Maddox IV Rocket Edition

10. Arthy

What is the most ugly Armor ?

There are many different reasions to select a armor. Maybe a very small point is also about the optic and style. The question is now: What is for you the most ugly armor in game ?
  11. Arthy

Why do you enter the Twin Peaks ring

There are always many people walking to the ring for many different reasons. What is your motivation to enter the ring in Twin Peaks ?
Back