• Other, please post below

Votes: 130 26.1%

• Total voters

Arthy

Provider
Society
Dawn Daemons
Arthur Arthy Miller
There are many different reasions to select a armor.
Maybe a very small point is also about the optic and style.

The question is now:
What is for you the most ugly armor in game ?

Other.

The mixture of different parts :D

Other,
Dont know what its called but Deathifier has a set in his shopkeeper at TI Castle tp.

aurora, solis and polaris are definently the most ugly armors ingame. If I should choose one it would be polaris.

Lich. That pink,purple color and black or whatever... yuck!

thanks.

thanks for another thread that shows my choice of buying gremlin instead of ghost was a good one! :) ;)

Other - I've never like the look of Knight. Zombie is likely a close second.

Ugliest armor hmm.... i don't know ! they're pretty much the same lol...

Ugliest colour of armor ... Well.. Bodyguard then :p

I think Kobold is super ugly.... also I believe it's expedition maybe? Oh... and Pioneer... both... the gold with the green... and the expedition with the orange..... aaarrgghh... I own alot of sets of useless armor... but if it's completely ugly and won't even look good on the wall of an apartment.... then I don't buy it. lol

All armour sets should be colourable and texturable, just like clothing.
The only down side of this would be the cost of making a set of longu'ed armour to go with my longu set.

Boar good armour but ever since my ex mentor luca GuNOiL brassi said to me it kinda makes you look like a chicken it has put me off for life lmao

All armour sets should be colourable and texturable, just like clothing.
The only down side of this would be the cost of making a set of longu'ed armour to go with my longu set.

SELLING BLACK ARMOR FOR TT+100 without Helmet@BOXES !!!!!1!111 :ahh:
looking like shadow and stats like settler :D
i voted for Zombi, cause Samurai wanst on the list :ahh:

I like the look of all of them pretty much, the only 'ugly' armor is a real mixture of different types.

I've seen Paladin, Kobold, Goblin, Ghost and Shogun mixtures on occasion as you can see. :)

I call it the 'getting dressed in the dark' look.

i think all armors are beautiful!!!!

- ; P

Other.
A random mix of armurs...just make the ava look like a clown.
We talking about ''fashion'', rigth?;)

I like the look of all of them pretty much, the only 'ugly' armor is a real mixture of different types.

I've seen Paladin, Kobold, Goblin, Ghost and Shogun mixtures on occasion as you can see. :)

I call it the 'getting dressed in the dark' look.

Roflensson!

That is butt-ugly, and i agree with ya, my armor @ first global screen is pretty close too, with its mixed setting of goblin and kobold, and the "squaery" look of teh olden days. :silly2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Ahh.. have not seen all models, yet :ahh:
but there must be an exemptions, too.. ;-)

I see Goblin armor as quite crude design, but intend
2 complete a whole set myself for Gradivores hunts :wtg:

P.S.: and how that ancient clownza helmet is called..? :D

i don't like mixtures and IMO uglies are all armors with those backstraps and uh boobyspikes hehe :laugh: it's sure fun but... but its not armor! how can that little tit spikeline pipka defend againsta bullet or yet plasma? :D:D:D

Lich is horrible...
Also mixed armors are horrible, though I understand some people wear whatever they loot.

I don't like the spiky one for F avatars and I think it is unfair that M set of that armor (Hermes if I am correct) looks so different for M and F. If F avatars get to look as stupid as cheap S-F book cover ladies in the 80's then why the hell can't M look like that? I always thought it would be fun to see a male avatar running around with spikes on the nipples and a nice string underwear ^^
Clearly there are only men working in the graphic team at MA....

Last edited:
for me its definatly ghost, the pre VU9 Ghost looked ok, but now ... no im glad i have gremlin when it comes to the look

For me mixed armor looks very bad.
but as a full set... hm .. perhaps berserker?

All L armor like aurora are ugly equally, both in design and colors, so there is nothing to talk about.

Out of good old armors I personally hate the colors of Salamander. Before the VU9 it was my visually favourite armor, but now it looks like cheap plastic toy with sickening colouring. I hated Neme before the VU for the similar looking of boiled lobster :silly2:

Angel - looks GAY, mongloid helmet.
Salamander - looks gay, mongloid helmet
Eon - looks mongloid, mongloid helmet
Tiger - mongloig helmet
Jaguar - mongloid helmet
Nemesis - mongloid helmet
Vigi - mongloid helmet
shadow -mongloid helmet
poe - mongloid helmet
bear - looks like a rat, mongloid helmet
boar - mongloid helmet
paradox - mongloid helmet