Search results

1. Count Joe

Investing in Mindark

Just of our curiosity Im sure there are several out there that trades in the stock market. My question is, would you buy stocks in Mindark if it was possible? There are several parameters that we cant include as they arent in the stockmarket but from what we have is following: Mindark has...
  2. Count Joe

Selling: Adjusted Causus and Brigadier coat

Selling a Adjusted Causes amp and a brigadier coat Adj Causes amp - Startingbid tt+480 ped ADJ CAUSE Urban Nomad Brigadier Coat - Startingbid 700 ped Brigadier Coat Post your bid here or write a PM
  3. Count Joe

Project-Asylum Corp (PAC) is looking for some new rock blasters

Hey! PAC is an ancient miningsoc. we are now looking for some fresh blasters to join :tower: send me a PM in here or in EU if u are intrested. Send me a PM here, ingame (Count joe Grensforce) och an application with a message! Im not the greatest to create recruitment threads so im gonna...
  4. Count Joe

No talking?

I logg in and check pcf often an nowdays the only thing i see is sellingthreads. So i just wonder, are there any gatherings of something like that orginized by players nowdays or is it just profit that mathers? I remember a few years ago there was often player orginizing RL things. My self with...
  5. Count Joe

Project-asylum corp

PROJECT-ASYLUM CORP! I Think most ppl do dont know about PAC now but PAC was nr1 in mining for a long time. It had the best miners and greatest ppl in it. I was lucky to be a part of PAC during it time of glory and it was fantastic!. But everything has its end. As EU change so did PAC and after...
  6. Count Joe

Welcome to The Graveyard

FYI - the purpose of this thread is not to make people become inactive. we want as many as possible to keep playing The Graveyard - for the inactive. For all of you whos going to take a break or are on a break, here is a place for you Why be in this soc if im inactive? first of all, as you...
  7. Count Joe

Thread Ratings

whats up with ppl and thread ratings? me, belgarion and angelyn is arranging an AW for everyone that wanna drink a beer (or soda), talk about EU or whatever and just have a good time. apparently some ppl thought that was a terrible post as it had a thread rating of two stars which equals...
  8. Count Joe

(short notice) We would like to invite everyone to an After Work

We like to invite everyone to an after work. Background: When me (Count Joe), Belgarion and Angelyn started planning for swedish gathering that occurred 30th of august this year, we simple set up a more or less regular after works-schedule where we could sit down, have a beer on relaxed basis...
  9. Count Joe

Selling: Renegade Fashion Rusty Pants

Hey, time to see how the market locks like. DO you wanna be the owner to a par of extremly rare pants in EU? this is your chance!! Renegade Fasion Rusty Pants - only 2 male par known ingame:wtg: taking offers through PM or here //Count Joe
  10. Count Joe

Swedish Gathering - Party Time

Pictures from the party can be found here SWEDISH GATHERING in August 30 - EVERYONE IS WELCOME!! If you play EU and are Swede or from some other part of the world, you are more than welcome to come to this Swedish gathering in August. But remember, you need to be at least 18 years old to...
  11. Count Joe

SWEDEN!! Stand up and fight!

SWEDEN, the cold country in the north! IT IS TIME that we pull our forces togather, because we have a battle to fight. It was a long time seens Sweden was at war but now SWEDEN needs its soldiers TO WIN THE BATTLE of World oF Firepower. WE ARE the GREATEST nation in the whole Entropia, AND WE...
  12. Count Joe

Project-Asylum Corp (PAC)

Project-Asylum Corp. PAC - one of the oldest societies in EU. It is well knowned for being a mining society and still is one. We are now looking to expande our society with some new members. we are not focusing on pure miners. Diversity is fun so if you are a hunter, crafter, trader etc, you...
  13. Count Joe

SWEDISH societies

Hi My name is Count Joe and im the Captain for the WoF Team Sweden. Im currently looking for Swedish ppl who wants to join up in this massive event and fight for their nation Sverige I would also getting in contact with ppl from this societies: L.P.N Sweden Swe Medic SWE Hunt and have fun...
  14. Count Joe

A true miner?

What is a true miner? Don’t take this too serious now, its just for fun ;) Im sure there are some behaviour that sorts out a true miner from the rest For example A true miner : - Is mining when everyone else is hunting - Calculates in bombs and probes instead of PEDs and PECs - Brings...
  15. Count Joe

EF Support?

is there a specific supportarea on EF that I have missed when I was looking? I wrote 2 PMs to 711. The first one was a problem when I couldnt access the subforum my soc has. The other PM was a question about be a moderate for a specific thread. I got no answer at all from 711. I tried to...
  16. Count Joe

Renegade Fashion Rusty Pants

I think its time to let this very rare piece of EU clothing history change owner. well, It all depens on the price and they wont go cheap. anything under +2k wont even be considerd. //Count Joe forgot to write that the pants a for males
  17. Count Joe

Work - EF

Im just alittle borred coz I have nothing to do and Im having vacation soon so I dont feel like starting up any big projects. I do wonder how much money companys around the globe has lost coz employees have been surfing on EF during work hours? :D Im sure thats alot coz im very sure that im...
  18. Count Joe

Another angle of the chinees investment

A lot of are very curius about new MAs cooperation with the chinese and whats gonna happend to PE... most ppl seems very happy about it. but, looking in another aspect, this cooperation will prolly need a lot of money to be realised. How is MA going to finance it? If they dont have enough...
  19. Count Joe

S: Material Bulk sell

Doing a little cleanout in storage with all sorts of stuff. Startingbid: TT + 450 ped (TT = 2235 ped) auction ends on friday. 5 Acid Root 54 17.28 PED STORAGE 8 Alferix ingot 113 322.05 PED CARRIED 9 Alicenies gel 422 42.20 PED STORAGE 10 Angelic flakes 7 7.00 PED STORAGE 11 Angelic grit...
  20. Count Joe

some more tips and theories

WARNING: This theories has not been proven right or wrong. Theory 1: Take a deep breath and think: This mining trip is gonna be so much fun and maybe this is the day my big will come. Make sure your tools and gear are in a good condition and you have enough bombs/probes and ammo that you are...
  21. Count Joe

PC: Rusty Pants

Anyone that has a good guess what the value on a par of Renegade Fashion Rusty Pants are now? http://www.wou.de/electra/images/clothes_regular/male/pants/rusty.jpg I think there are 2 or maybe 3 of them ingame
  22. Count Joe

Hunting spaceship is finaly here!

easy to take down spiders, Falx etc.. no armor or fap needed! I sell it cheap for only 200k :) you most have this!!!
  23. Count Joe

define uber?!?

Right now, lots of ppl talking about uberloots, uberhofs and uberavatars.... uber uber uber uber! I have seen ppl call 1k peds hofs for Uberhofs etc and uberitems with a value of maybe 1-2k peds. is that really something UBER?!? And if you run around with a shadow or whatever, ppl think that...
  24. Count Joe

Mining/Hunting

I know there are tons of theories about mining system with the belief that there is some kind of winning pattern in mining. But, is there a chance that mining is the exact same thing as hunting in form of getting loot/deposits Is all these theories about mining system which would get you...
  25. Count Joe

What would happend

If MA became bankrupt? Whould we get our money back that we have on our card and the TT value of the things in storage? Are the peds seens as asset that belongs to the company Mindark? Or is Mindark a bank that just holds our peds and provides a service? just wondering.. plz post a link if...
Back