(short notice) We would like to invite everyone to an After Work

Count Joe

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Count Joe
We like to invite everyone to an after work.​

Background:

When me (Count Joe), Belgarion and Angelyn started planning for swedish gathering that occurred 30th of august this year, we simple set up a more or less regular after works-schedule where we could sit down, have a beer on relaxed basis to do the planning. (might been a little less planing and more just having a good time on some occasions. :d )
but even after swedish gathering we have had a few more after works together and now we thought that there might be more eu-players from stockholm region interested.

Where and when?

time: 8/5, 16.30 swedish time
where: Pub Anchor Sveavägen. 90 Stockholm

Discussions?? ( in case this is something people want)

we thought that it might be some eu-related subjects that might be worth reflecting over at this aw. We found one subject that all of us found would fit this list.

Wof 2009

don´t hesitate to pm or post if you have anything else you would like to discuss or if you simply don´t think this will fit on an after work. ;)

Future!

if this event will attract enough participants it might be a regular one with "short notice" invites.
If you have any sugestions that can make it better, don´t hesitate to pm or post it here.

Attending

if you know or think that you can/will attend, post here or send an pm to Belgarion, count joe or angelyn or simple post it in this thread.or

Belgarion
Angelyn
Count Joe

Hope to see as many as possible there.

Regards

belgarion, count joe andangelyn

Ps: There will be a small sign on the table which says "EU AW" so ppl know where to look

Freakin' 08's!!!

What are the chanses of you guys moving your after work down to gothenburg? ;)

Well, have fun on the somewhat less interesting side of the country! ;)

Freakin' 08's!!!

Hmm...afterwork in Gothenburg, sounds interesting:)

If i manage to break out from work at a decent time im all in for it! =)

If i manage to break out from work at a decent time im all in for it! =)

lets hope you do then :)

for you who are thinking about joining - you dont have to be there at the exact time (16.30).. you can show up later if you want.. Ill will prolly be there until 21.00

just look for the sign!

C´mon, must be more thirsty people playing EU(FP) in Stockholm. :D

Freakin' 08's!!!

Haha, Max! You're just jealous! :yay:

Looks like the weather is on our side.
Six hours to go. :wtg:

I guess we have to organize something in Göteborg aswell, that will shine brighter then "the others" :yay:
I'm all in!

Have fun.:wtg:
/Arwen

I guess we have to organize something in Göteborg aswell, that will shine brighter then "the others" :yay:
I'm all in!

Go ahead, it´s about time someone arrange an EU-gathering and or After Work in the western part of Sweden to.
Been much "talk" about that everything is arranged in Stockholm (even in my society), but nothing have happend so far, atleast not official what i know of.
So change the part "I guess we HAVE to organize" to "I WILL organize" and really do something about it, i know there´s a lot of people interested out there..
Who knows, i might show up there to if the timing is right. :)

And about the "shine"-thing... That´s not why we´re doing this!!

/Belg

Last edited:
Thanks for this afterwork guys. ;)

Back