Search results

1. Nobatbbi

Bye bye EF

Hello oblivion
  2. Nobatbbi

Mf at rt

I've left the rock a couple weeks ago due to equipment availability issues, lack of updates, etc. But now with this mf vu from ma, can anyone inform on whether these changes are also applied on the rock? And if so, that the rock has the light sweat, is dropping the new chips in loots, and so...
  3. Nobatbbi

Zombies

did Daily Show rip off an image?
  4. Nobatbbi

who is this

I found a secret image in RT. what do i win?
  5. Nobatbbi

Hendrix Dragon

braved up and got a scan of the Hendrix Dragon Prowler that's in the Zamhattan Dome presently. I got lucky and got the scan, then it proceeded to hit me for 296
  6. Nobatbbi

Waaaa..... new planet/travel fees

Come on people, no reason to cry about it. :cry: So maybe it don't seem like a whole other planet, maybe it costs 40 to go there, maybe it's just snables in ho's clothing. So what, don't go. Tell it to F off and continue to have fun on Caly. Me, I love it. :wtg: A whole other...
  7. Nobatbbi

New Planets

Some info in today's Buzz seems to suggest that V11 will be along soon and might cause some to think this a signal to release of new planets... I was kind of thinking about this the other day... Were new planets to be coming soon, within a few weeks or a month, would we not expect to see some...
  8. Nobatbbi

TK120 - Range Enhancers Effect

I have a TK120(L) with real good tiering numbers such that it is fully unlocked thru Tier X. Having that in hand, thought it would be a good contribution to obtain a full set of range enhancers to determine the full effect of having all tier slots filled. At this time it's possible only thru...
  9. Nobatbbi

Amathera Tree Reproduction

Not with flowers and pollen as you would expect.....
  10. Nobatbbi

Custom Cursors

Has anyone made a set of custom cursors for EU? With this snow and all the default ones are hard to see sometimes, I'm thinking of maybe messing with them a little to raise their visibility. Maybe there is already a nice custom set of them out there.
  11. Nobatbbi

Server Outage

Jason server seems to have just gone down and now can't get anything to respond. Maybe a full crash? back in now, nvm
  12. Nobatbbi

Achievement: Serendipity Unlock

Woot. Something positive for me today.
  13. Nobatbbi

Positive Post

Someone please post a positive thread. I'm getting depressed reading all the negative ones today.
  14. Nobatbbi

Omegaton M2100 Tiering up

My project for today was to take a plain full TT M2100 and go thru the process of leveling it to Tier 1. I have been reading all of the EF info and the minimal info provided by MA/FPC and talking with folks, etc but thought that to really get the feel for this whole thing it would be best to...
  15. Nobatbbi

HoF: M2100 Tier I

Woot, I got to be first for something!!
  16. Nobatbbi

Category 2 Ava avail

In relation to the discussion in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/merry-mayhem/174041-clarification-given-about-merry-mayhem-rules-mindark.html I am a Lvl 29.5 Laser Pistoleer and am making myself available to be the looting toady for anyone who wants to be the shooter in...
  17. Nobatbbi

Servers just died?

or is it me? edit. NVM, i got back in after a couple of servers offline for maint messages
  18. Nobatbbi

First Uber

finally hit a biggie. emine finder with oa103
  19. Nobatbbi

Ces 2010?

Anyone know if there has already been a call for ambassadors for CES 2010 in January? I searched but didn't find anything.
  20. Nobatbbi

Odd Sign Placement

Ran across this today on a mining run. Weird place for it and there was absolutely nothing at all anywhere near it.
  21. Nobatbbi

Achievement: Melonpatch?

Double bombardo find! How many others have seen this happen before?
  22. Nobatbbi

Achievement: First HOF

Only took 14 months. Fun location
  23. Nobatbbi

Loot Trending

This is all pretty much common knowledge and understanding, I just think the numbers are very striking today. Recall that in the past few days (weeks?) the %s all have been < 0 for the most part. EntropiaTracker.com Global Trends as of 03-14 Calypso Time: 20:33 Hunting Globals: -3.33 %...
  24. Nobatbbi

Too much of a good thing?

25. Nobatbbi

Anyone need a source of basic wires

A soc-mate and I were talking about some ways to make low level crafting profitable. Lately basic wires have been almost break even with MU around 140% or so (of course depending on the dynamicness of it all). Actually it is turning out to be a little less than break even when considering...
Back