Search results

1. M

very new, very lost

Thanks alot for all the new posters! Oh and Danielle I had a blast with you guys! really enjoy the armor too! Anyway I think I've got all the basics now all I need is to get used to the economy, get to know all the items out there and their prices, and of course the map and basically everything...
  2. M

very new, very lost

oh and I forgot, about the markup thing, from what I understand if it's let's say uhh, 106.9%, that means it is valued at 106.9% of the value in TT correct? If so, I could TT the 102% ish items without any fear? and if they are lets say 120%, am I supposed to auction it? or store it? thx
  3. M

very new, very lost

ty all for the fast answers! Danielle I didnt buy my armors yet so I am interested indeed, my name in the game is Max Feo Rome, I am currently sweating in swamp camp, for probably the next 3 hours lol!
  4. M

very new, very lost

ok thx heh looks like Entropedia is the place to check out ;) one more thing what should I do with my loots sell em to TT? Not talking about the sweat here of course
  5. M

very new, very lost

ok I get it now, thx again to everyone, the community looks very friendly and helpful so far :) and I have started to sweat em and then kill / loot it works good so far, but what are the weapon upgrades? I have the beginner rifle from the TT but are the upgrades for it on the TT as well? thx!
  6. M

very new, very lost

Hey tyvm everyone for all the answer it helped me alot. Although I hate sweating I think I will give it another shot since everyone thinks its a good way to go. I need the skills anyway, ;) oh and just one thing what is a vivo?
  7. M

very new, very lost

Hi folks! I am just getting started with entropia and learned the basics ( sweating etc), and since im kinda impatient sometimes I decided to deposit a few dollars to get geared up and start killing baddies! So there I am with close to 100 PEDs but have no clue on what to get etc. I have read a...
Back