Search results

1. B

I thought I knew how the auction works

My inventory is all bulked up with stuff that I should probably TT, but has some market value and I thought I had the opportunity to unload one thing. I have 8 Ignisium Ingots, and there is an Auction Order from someone for 279 Ignisium Ingots for a "max markup" of 180.00. If I understand, they...
  2. B

Clear concise list of all PVP areas

I couldn't find this info all in once place and some sources and guides were pre-VU10, so I am hoping someone could confirm the locations and characteristics off all the PVP areas. (And fill in any info I've left blank or questioned, if you will.) East Eudoria PVP2, The Oil Rig, Centered near...
  3. B

Selling: Bulk sale hides, skins, paints, armor, and more

Thanks you to CareBear and the Inventory Calculator at entropiatools.com, a very useful tool. Here is what I have for sale in bulk or piece by piece. (The tt values of the armor and the quantities of the stackables are accurate, but the market value is a couple days old and might have got...
  4. B

Question: How do you unload low-value stuff?

I have bunches of stuff that I have acquired. Some of it may be tt food, but it's hard for me to tell which. Some are stackables, and I know that if I acquire enough, then it will be worthwhile to place them in auction, but I'd like to unload the small qualtities as well. Some are non-stackable...
  5. B

Question: Confused about "how armor works"

I don't understand how armor works entirely. I read the How Armor Works thread, and thought I understood things. I decided to do a test to see that I understood things and that their calculations are correct and that other information is correct... So, I put on some Shogun. Just 3 pieces...
  6. B

Question about weapons: SIB, (L), (UL)

I would like to know all the differnet types for weapons, (or for all items) and to see if I got this right. There are: (L) items: They always have a SIB starting at some level. They can be "maxxed" without uber skills. (UL) items form the trade terminal: They all have a SIB that starts at...
  7. B

Question about the auction.

I know there are some sites to look at past auction statistics, but is there anywhere outside of EU to get the current auction listings? Like a website to browse for something to buy without actually logging into EU. I wouldn't expect to actually bid on such a site of course, but just to...
  8. B

I love my new Radeon HD2600XT...

Was trying to play with onboard video from a Biostar k8m800. (Nice board for the price range I was looking, except that it turned out to be AGP instead of PCIe. Oops!) Had a gig of ram and I could play for a couple hours at a time, sometime more. (Not sure what the video ram was, but the onboard...
Back