Search results

1. Theo2008

A nice Daikiba loot window

Globals are increasingly less often and beautiful loot windows are even more rare. So I think it would be welcomed some beautiful loot windows.
  2. Theo2008

Question: Is it just me or ...

Hi guys, Last 12 month I have, on average, 1100 ped depo / month. Well done. But this depo just allow me to play (hunt) a couple of days. Far-between few globals and no ubers to support to play more time. All depo go away in 1-3 days (4-5 days in the best month). ( Now, looking back I think...
  3. Theo2008

Selling: Frescoquda back scale - DNA part

Hello! Selling rare DNA part: Frescoquda back scale ! He, he.. It looks like T.I. will not be the only place to hunt Frescoquda! So, guys begin bids! SB: 1k , BO: 2k
  4. Theo2008

Why crash instances of Feffox?

:mad: Why t f crack instances of Feffox? I try to hunt on low level mission on Feffox... any 2-3 min I'm thrown out of the game with program crashes error. Will be a pach? What's happened? What ca I do? Error image:
  5. Theo2008

Question: Were enemy ships that appear so often in global chat?

Very often I see various ships loot in global chat: Disecter, Brood of Bell Hatching Guard, Brood of Bell Hatchling, Brood of Bell Leech of Devastation, Brood of Bell Leech of Devastation, Brood of Warren and so on.. Where can I hunted these ships? :confused:
  6. Theo2008

Question: 100% textured object - How?

Question: How many textures (maximized level texture) should be used to get 100% textured object?
  7. Theo2008

Achievement: Bronze Argonaut Challenge

Finally. After secular fights, which lasted ... several months, I succeeded. :yay: Bronze Argonaut Challenge is done. :wtg: The artgonauts total population is now 26,600 less than before. :handgun: (and my PED card, too. Sadly no Uber for me in this.)
  8. Theo2008

Info: HOF Ostelok Prowler 330 PEDs

:wtg: Finally! :bowdown: The story: I returned to Arkadia on September 5. (9 days ago). The intention was to get into the hunting event at category 1 or 2. :handgun: For me, until now, this event sucks in a big way! Why? Look here: Every day 200 PEDs run on each one: Halix, Oro and Osteok. In...
  9. Theo2008

What is yours opinions?

Yesterday I looked through the screenshots made by players in EU at the beginning of the game :). Perhaps many of us watch with envy to the skilled players equipment, players who have been in game since the beginning. Well, their accumulation is explained by the presence in the game began. To...
  10. Theo2008

Info: Flying through space from Planet Arkadia to Calypso

So: Arkadia planet hunting was very poor, so I decided to go back on Calypso. Here you can see the movie of the flight from space from Arkadia to the Calypso station's. http://www.youtube.com/user/RedDragonFerraris#p/f/0/l3BeD993Vuw
  11. Theo2008

Mob map on Planet Arkadia

Here is a compilation from various sources and personal research of mobs places on the Planet Arkadia today.:cool: I used as base the map posted by Endy Evour End.:bowdown: If someone find new mob locasion please post them here and I will update the map. Ty, RedDragon link...
  12. Theo2008

HoF: Deposited over 1500 PEDs in 3 days -> my first HOF on ARKADIA

Finally begins to pay (166 PED HOF). This is my first HOF (and global) in Arkadia so far. Over 1500 PED deposited (and spent) in 3 days and no global, but here finally a HOF :wtg:. I hope now my luck has changed :) (because otherwise I leave the "job" :cool:)
  13. Theo2008

Info: Tracking Bronze Argonaut Challenge

I started the Bronze Argonaut Challenge. This is the mission tracking: (I'll try to update this post periodically) 04.01.2011 1.1k argo down - about 1.9k PED spent (about 55% return) Globals : 2 (1 global / about 550 argo down) Global average: 57 PED HOF : NO Uber : NO 12.02.2011 0.95k...
  14. Theo2008

Achievement: 10k argo done

:wtg: 10k argo done. Mission accomplished! :rocket: Beware. I started the bronze mission! P.S. Small statistics: 16600 argo down - about 16k PED spent (about 80% return) Globals : 31 (1 global / about 535 argo down) Global average: 77.5 PED HOF : NO
  15. Theo2008

Selling: Jaguar Foot Guards (M)

As in the title: Jaguar Foot Guards (M) TIER 1.1 or trade for Dante SB : 1.1kped (tt incl) BO : 1.7kped (tt incl) Stats here PM me with offers or post here.
  16. Theo2008

Question: Which is your daily hunt return % ?

Which is your daily hunt return % ? (today - can post any day) % = (tt + MV)return / (amo + decay)
  17. Theo2008

Nimphtown revival :)

Just had been killed by a gang of Argo and raised in Nimphtown. But ... it just was NOT a place for resurrected :laugh: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/2/2/0/4/nt_revival.jpg
  18. Theo2008

Selling: Proteron Blood Sample

Selling Proteron Blood Sample. :eek:
  19. Theo2008

Question: 500 Argo no skill reward ?

I just finished the mission "500 Argo" and back to the Iron Mission Challenge broker, got 250 fragments but no improvement in skills. So, at 100 Argo I received "1 additional point strength" but at the 500 Argo anything? Or is some bug here? :confused: :scratch2:
  20. Theo2008

Update download error !

I tried to do download update. :( I got the message: "Error message: Could not connect to server. ... Entropia Universe servers are down for maintenance. ... Check Entropia Universe homepage and see if the servers are online! Try again later! " Someone can upload someware the update and post...
  21. Theo2008

Rocktropia is dying?

I'm in Rocktropia since its launch day. I see day by day fewer players on the planet. Players lose interest. Loots are becoming weaker, obviously. Rocktropia is dying? IMO he might save if they attract more players here, by one of the following: 1. loot must drop down weapons compatible, or...
  22. Theo2008

MA favors PC against Rocktropia ?

Looking at flowing Globals and HOFs from Planet Calypso, on global chat, and saw that very rarely globals from Rocktropia, also looking at HOFs table, I got the idea of this thread-pool: MA favors Planet Calipso against Rocktropia ? Express your opinions here (pro or against), if possible, with...
  23. Theo2008

Info: Look a good one

Look a good one:"You are healed -2.4 points" !!! From "MA wake up" cycle :laugh: :ahh: Has anyone seen some like this? :scratch2: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/theo2008/albums/bugs++bads+..../25266-healed-2-4.jpg
  24. Theo2008

Info: RedDragon live hunting and more...

Today I started to broadcast live hunting parties. I have close average skill level. So live transmissions will be, hopefully, useful and fun for some avatars. So, you can "hunt" without spending any PED ;). For viewing the live broadcast page access this link and go to site menu at "Entropia...
  25. Theo2008

Info: Miner Bot 14 days run

The aim: I will make a run every day for 14 days to hunting Miner Boot. This run set was beginning on 31 January and will end at 13 February. Weapon used: Isis CB24 + Fi/Ra/Co Beast Ammo used: 100 PEDs / run I will update this post every day from now with the gain/loss results and for globals...
Back