Question: Which is your daily hunt return % ?

Which is your daily hunt return % ?

• Total voters

Theo2008

Guardian
Society
ROUA Prestige
Theo RedDragon Ferraris
Which is your daily hunt return % ? (today - can post any day)

% = (tt + MV)return / (amo + decay)

Last edited:
last 1k ammo on trox = 1 global. average return less than 50%

It's dynamic so it is different every day. But at the average I think about 90%. I am a eco hunter so this way I can stretch every ped pretty long.:wise:

Not self sustaining though.:(

Whats the point of this thread / poll?

I usually write off decay (gun, amp, armor) as total loss and just look at my loot vs ammo so I don't puke. Usually, i get back 80% of the ammo spent, for a total of 50% average return.

Not really sure how I'm supposed to vote on this poll :scratch2:

What I get from day to day varies, but AS OF TODAY my average over the last 622 runs is 90.48%

I haven't hunted today yet though, but my last run brought me back a 57.92% return

These numbers are all pure TT in versus TT out. I don't have specific numbers as to what my return was WITH markup, since I don't use that in my calculations, but I am in the black over the course of this data.

I'm gonna put 90% on the poll. Hope that doesn't mess up what you have in mind...

0%

kosmos

weekly returns usually round off around 90% after stacks sell in auction, but daily is too unstable, can easily range anywhere from 60% - 140% from day to day

weekly returns usually round off around 90% after stacks sell in auction, but daily is too unstable, can easily range anywhere from 60% - 140% from day to day

:dance: Lucky guy. Even a single day less than 60% ? :bowdown:

lot depends on which creature i hunt.
lately i hunted daikibas for the 5k mission and had a return of 50-60%

but when i hunt argos i have often round 80%

:dance: Lucky guy. Even a single day less than 60% ? :bowdown:

had a 57% run (after decay) on prots 2 weeks ago, worst return I have had since I started keeping track of them 2.5years ago :(

Last 15 hunts to Atrox 500ped ammo each, average return with MU about 90%

Already prefigured a statistical distribution "Gauss bell" type.
Will be interesting to see which is the maximum. Until now seems to be at 80% return.
:wise: As will be more votes, the more accurately will be located the maximum area. :wise:

dailly return doesent give a objective vieuw on the overal return.

did 90% becausse wel thats the minimal return i have over a week in TT , with mark ups wel over 100% seeing i can maintaine my hunts, expend equipmend without depositing (good for 5-8 hours a day playing).

short said , running on desent profit and bin improving overal for couple of years.

dailly return doesent give a objective vieuw on the overal return.

did 90% becausse wel thats the minimal return i have over a week in TT , with mark ups wel over 100% seeing i can maintaine my hunts, expend equipmend without depositing (good for 5-8 hours a day playing).

short said , running on desent profit and bin improving overal for couple of years.

but the daily return of many ppl combined can... :yay:
However I would have prefered too if the OP asked to us to give our monthly returns.
I am not sure though how many ppl keep track of ALL their monthly hunts :scratch2:
I don't :ahh:
So yeah yesterday was 82% for me ... didn't bother to hunt today... or even logg in...
It seems 80% is actually a good thing for me atm on average. :tongue2:

I am not sure though how many ppl keep track of ALL their monthly hunts :scratch2:

Not many do. But surprisingly, there are quite a few people that will still use a percentage to describe their average returns. It still confuses me how someone can say they average 50-60% or even lower than that when they have absolutely no data to reinforce those numbers. Or at least not also mentioning in the same breath "I don't track my returns, but if I were to guess, I'd say it feels like..." But people typically and conveniently leave that piece of information out...

Based on my own data, I've found that 72.7% of my runs came back with less than 100% TT return. It's no wonder people feel like they lose all the time, when nearly 3/4 of their runs come back in the red. But without the data to incorporate the positives, people have no idea where they actually stand. Instead, the negative runs carry a heavier weight when they fabricate their fairy tale numbers, and people claiming they consistently get 30% returns is what we get...

Back