Search results

1. byubi

Fast Trade

This Thread is a continuation of this one. Hello, Fast Trade is a program that can scan materials from a trade window, and then calculate the values/total according to your own markups. Fast Trade was developed to help traders… All you have to do is press the Scan button... and let the program...
  2. byubi

Help: I can't edit my Thread

Hi, I was trying to edit an old thread of mine, but the edit button wasn't there :confused:
  3. byubi

Question: Back to EU... and a bit lost

Hi all, I'm back to EU after almost 4 years, and I'm a bit lost, so here are the questions that I couldn't find their answers by searching the forum: I had a few 30 ped swirlies, I even saw 20ish ped globals in chat... what's up with that? I saw someone offering to repair vehicles for free...
  4. byubi

Need Help ! LF Free Web Hosting

hi, This is kinda related to this : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?148712-Fast-Trade-a-time-saving-tool-to-scan-recourses-from-ingame-trade-window&p=1848172#post1848172 But i prefer to discuss this in a separate thread. I have so many ideas for features i wanna add...
  5. byubi

Is it possible to edit Thread title? edit2

Is it possible to edit Thread title? edit3 bla bla bla edit 1 edit 2 edit 3
  6. byubi

10 Things You Wanna Accomplish Before You Die

In EU or IRL. Here's my list, in no specific order See peace in the world... doesn't relly count as an accomplishment, it's more of a wish Become a LA owner Learn Japanese Own a ridiculously expensive guitar Fire a real gun... more than once ;) :handgun: Own a black Kawasaki Ninja Sky diving...
  7. byubi

Trying to quit EU? here's the solution!

8. byubi

Help: VU10 and 3DAnalyze

So my graphic card decided to retire and im using the integrated one (Intel 82945G) till i can afford to buy a new one. the integrated GC is Intel 82945G 256MB. im trying to run entropia with 3DAnalyze but i dont know how to set it up. Anyone have tried EU post VU10 with 3DAnalyze? did it work?
  9. byubi

Question: How many screenies do you have?

Was looking at my old screenies and a silly question poped to my head... How many screenies have i cumulated over 2 years? :confused: 1 313 :lolup: how aout you? ;)
  10. byubi

Question: Question about reputation system

hi, I've noticed that the rep button is missing in some posts... mainly in old posts. We can't rep old posts anymore or am i missing somthing? if i'm not mistaken, this wasnt an issue before. Some posts were, are, and will be very helpful and very intresting, and i dont expect them to die...
  11. byubi

Play if you dare >:-D

How long you can survive? :lolup: http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm my best score is 22sec ;) post your score;)
  12. byubi

List of things that haven't been reimplemented yet

Hi, I just came back from a long break (more than a year i think) and i realized that there's things that haven't been reimplemented yet since VU10... so i thought it would be nice to have a list of those things. (i used the search and didnt find any) So lets make the list :) Mind force...
  13. byubi

Help: Can't log in

maybe this problem has been posted before... but with the massive amout of new threads, its hard to find anything.... anyways, i've been trying to log in for the last 24hours, i always get stuck at authorizing after user and password, it doesn't even ask for security code... after a 20 secs, i...
  14. byubi

Question: Do you like to see normal small globals posted in HOF forum?

I dont understand why ppl post those all the time. why would anyone wanna see a 50ped of oil drop from an atrox young? I check the HOF forum everyday, its a good way to see which items are still droping, and its the only chance i have to see some amazing loot windows. I dont like to see very...
  15. byubi

Funny weird graphic bug

I got this weird graphic bug for a couple of months... i have no idea why. i guess something went wrong when downloading VU files... i made a copy from my friend's HD and it works OK now :yay: Funny weird graphic bug
  16. byubi

Selling: Fire Forge SGH 2200M

Selling my tagging gun : Fire Forge SGH 2200M Post offers, thank you. OB : tt+550 BO : tt+600 current bid : TT+550 bider Tomkat auction will end tommorow at 19:00. auction closed, item goes to Tomkat
  17. byubi

Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

Fast Trade tool Now works with Crytropia Hello, I’ve made a little program, called Fast Trade, that can scan materials from a trade window, and then calculate the values/total according to your own markups. Fast Trade was developed to help traders… All you have to do is press the Scan...
  18. byubi

Fast Trade

Hey everyone I made a little program called Fast Trade, for a friend… he liked it and found it useful and time-saving. So I decided to share it with everyone. Follow this link for download and more detailed description : Fast Trade NOTE: TRADING TOOL IS STILL IN TESTING PHASE. I have never...
  19. byubi

RipperSnapper Nerfed !

MA has decided to nerf the RipperSnappers :trout:. The nerfed fishes : have more health regenerate faster can swim on the ground O_o I found this fish north of memorial, it was running away from me, i had to chase it to take the screenie :laugh: For those who dont get it, its a joke...
  20. byubi

Uber: Oh.... My.... God !!!!

I cant believe it, I'm in shock and i feel I'm gonna throw up... I come back home tired from my 2nd day at school, I said ill log in for a couple of minutes than go to bed, cause i had 0peds... that's when something sold at auction and i got like 40ped, i said what the heck, ill loose them...
  21. byubi

Achievement: RDA and some stuff

A couple days ago i started hunting like mad to unlock RDA... skilling was going slow and return was bad, less than 60% most of the times. I finally did it... I was hunting Argo this morning when this happened :yay: 2 minutes before that, I got this little global And the night before I...
  22. byubi

PED Extractor

Hi The idea is to have a tool called PED Extractor. This tool can extract Peds from TT value of UL items... Weapons, cloths, tools, attachements... Its a great way to get quick cash without loosing your item or wasting time trying to sell them. We all have Lots of Peds stuck in full TT cloths...
  23. byubi

Miners vs Miners

Hi everyone When I'm mining and i see a miner coming my way, or heading to a spot where i was mining, I tell him, I first ask him if he's mining ores or enmaters, then I tell him that i was mining in that direction. But no-one has done the same with me, no-one has ever told me that a spot is...
  24. byubi

Terra Verde : 14 Globals in one night :)

If you watched global chat last night, you would have noticed the troxies globals. We teamed up to try our luck on them south Ithaca, loot wasn't so good at beginning, I was afraid we're gonna loose all our peds on those buggers again :rolleyes: Everyone around us was getting globals, Then it...
  25. byubi

There's no safe place on Calypso

I went to service center to check auction when this happened... Look how far i was from the auctioneer when he said hello.. i didn't move from my place during the hole thing. I closed the auction window and waited in my place for it to kill me and see the dieing message, then it suddenly...
Back