Search results

1. Nooba

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Maybe Psychedlic Furs, maybe Love Spit Love, but still a good cover of Morrisey's "How soon is now" Track.
  2. Nooba

The failed launch of planet Cyrene

I think you'll find that bugged releases of software is generally just down to bad testing and quality control, nothing more and nothing less. Many companies manage to release products and updates that work fine, also running on a Microsoft system.
  3. Nooba

100% Safe Flights

Sorry about that, I was talking drivel, have left the drivel there to keep your post making sense, and I don't hate anyone, hardly dislike anyone at all, Just realised that reading forums makes me an angry person, so will trawl for data and otherwise ignore that they exist, therefore becoming...
  4. Nooba

A Suggestion to enhance space and space combat/pk

Interesting idea. This sort of system might also allow those with issues with pirates to place a bounty against that pirate, payable through the same system. Then pirates gain the bounty accumulated on ships and knights also "get a balloon" for shooting pirates. Did you mean that on top of...
  5. Nooba

100% Safe Flights

Or do interesting things on planet instead, leaving space for PK'ers to kill each other for the No Loot they carry. Interesting point about stimulating interplanetary trade, just wondering how shooting people for their stuff stimulates the economy, any chance that you could expand upon that?
  6. Nooba

100% Safe Flights

Some very dodgy reasoning there m8, if I travel from here to another country, I am highly unlikely to be robbed on the way, regardless of whether I am carrying hand luggage or the entire contents of my house. If you are going to argue for PVP, try to do it sensibly. I don't travel very much at...
  7. Nooba

100% Safe Flights

Just wondered, which group of whiners, the pro-piracy whiners, or the anti-piracy whiners or just both :D
  8. Nooba

100% Safe Flights

Poll here :- Do you feel it is wrong to be able to log off in a MS and not be looted Tried to keep the poll unbiased, am looking to get numbers for each side, not generate further argument.
  9. Nooba

Question: Do you feel it is wrong to be able to log off in a MS and not be looted?

Having looked at the thread 100% Safe Flights and there doesn't seem to be many people that are actually opposed to this feature/bug, just a few who are vocally making their feelings known. However that could be because someone else has voiced their opinion, so I thought I'd do a poll to see...
  10. Nooba

100% Safe Flights

I want a pony, guess we both get disappointed :D On topic tho, the system is as it is, use it or not is your choice, there have been differing responses from support, documented in different threads on this forum, look them up if you wish. So I suggest you just wait and see what MA do. They...
  11. Nooba

100% Safe Flights

As someone else on the forum said :- btw, only had to go back 2 pages for that one, not whining about warp speed but you are whining about not being able to loot people on motherships...... No-one forced you to attack motherships, same as no-one forced mothership owners to pay that much for...
  12. Nooba

MA you screwed the pooch on Beacons!

It's the speed with which the system gets shut down in the other 10% that makes it a little suspect, weeks when it costs us, minutes when it costs them......
  13. Nooba

WARNING!!! - Don't travel in space at the moment

Excellent analogy, as long as that animal paid big bucks to be able to pass through the area of that particular fence. A fence which incidentally wasn't there initially. I guess that analogy sucked, maybe they should take away the fence, rather than bleat about rescuing trapped animals.
  14. Nooba

Piracy: It's root causes.. and it's expression in the context of EU

Am fairly certain it's the cash not being there anymore that makes piracy unpopular with most, I could be wrong though. I don't think changing what we call it will put the PED back in someone's pocket afterwards.
  15. Nooba

Good point, let's re-brand the term "robbed" too, and call it "laid" instead, then we can sound much more positive i.e. - "I went to space last night , and I got laid by a customs officer" sounds much better than :- "I went to space last night , and I got robbed by a pirate" :yay:
  16. Nooba

So what is the legal method of interplanetary goods transfer called in this scenario? We can't use "auction" that was made planet specific. Maybe a different analogy would help more.
  17. Nooba

LOL Banned

If someone else is at the same IP as you, and has public data while you were making yours private, this can occur, it happened to me and dibbs, since we share an internet connection. Talking to starfinder got it sorted again in fairly short order. Hope things go well, Stilton
  18. Nooba

AFK repair skilling vs scanning skilling

Seems a little odd that scanners got nerfed to pretty much unusability, yet now there seems to be a lot of afk repair skilling going on in space. I would actually just like to see scanners returned to their previous usage, but since that appears unlikely, I have to wonder why you can...
  19. Nooba

Does all planet partners have the same rights as Calypso

Maybe mail Kim a link to this thread, he seems to have been active in other threads, so he may have just missed this one, and if you mail him the question and the link, then either he answers or your suspicions start to look more likely.
  20. Nooba

Question: Are mission rewards devaluating skills?

Nice one Norbert, that seems to explain the situation perfectly. The small amount of skill given after a long period of grinding, pales into insignificance compared to this. And without the skill reward at the end of some missions, they will become less popular and have a negative effect on...
  21. Nooba

Question: Are mission rewards devaluating skills?

Seems more like when the advertising brings people in, (and loot balance for the newer player is addressed, since we need to retain those players once they have heard of the game, as it has to be disheartening for a noob to put in their $10-20 and get a probable 30-70% back, along with being...
  22. Nooba

Merging melee professions / skills

Just a thought, not been there, but isn't NI purely melee? Do they like this idea?
  23. Nooba

Merging melee professions / skills

Can't say the idea appeals to me personally. I kinda liked skilling the different areas.
  24. Nooba

Remove TP's !

While removing the TP's planetside would be impractical and annoying, it does seem to be a much more likely to be implemented change to make people fly up to orbitting ships, the teleport to mothership option is after all a TP, and dispenses with one of the uses for the short range space...
  25. Nooba

Latest Buzz: MindArk-Controlled Entropia Universe Accounts

So why then did they nerf scanners so badly just after? and why not make an (L) scanner that had more range instead of destabilising the market for the ones already ingame? that would have affected the MU on the established items, but I would expect it to be a lot less of an impact than what...
Back