Search results

1. M

Wake the Molisks! (Miningevent on LA43)

It has been quiet in the Molisk Mines for a while now, so we decided to kick this year started with a miningevent! We present a fun mining event in an area with lots of ores and enmatters. Langotz, Platinum, Zink, Narcanisium, Gazzurdite, Cumbriz, Lysterium, Dianum, Typonolic, Azur, Ferrum...
  2. M

6500 peds is at stake! For everyone! (miningevent)

To celibrate that our beloved extraktors once again work like they should we give you the possibility to win 500 peds on each resource that can be found on LA43! With 13 globalabe resources, dont belive that Langotz will give that many globals, you have the chance to walk away with 6500 peds...
  3. M

Wake the Molisks! (Miningevent on LA43)

It has been quiet in the Molisk Mines for a while now, so we decided to kick this year started with a miningevent! When: From the 8:th of february to the 28:th the bombs small roar over LA43 once again, to find the new owner of 400 peds! Prizes: The winner will receive 400 peds, second place...
  4. M

X marks the spot! (Miningevent on LA43)

This is the seventh event of the LA43 mining championship. Prizes: 1st place 300Ped 2nd place 150Ped 3rd place 75Ped When: 00.01 on 3:rd of December to 23.59 on 23:rd of December Rules: To score points in this last event of this years big championship, you need to collect claims in the...
  5. M

Claim of the day on LA43 (miningevent)

This is the sixth event of the LA43 mining championship. Prizes: 1st place 300Ped 2nd place 150Ped 3rd place 75Ped When: 00.01 on 5th of November to 23.59 on 25th of November Rules: Every day there will be a new claim shown in this thread! Eighter in form of a screenshot or just written...
  6. M

The ladder on LA43 (Mining event)

This is the fifth event of the LA43 mining championship. Prizes: 1st place 300Ped 2nd place 150Ped 3rd place 75Ped When: 00.01 on 10th of Oktober to 23.59 on 30th of Oktober Rules: Simple, build a ladder. You can choose your resource yourself, but once decided, you will need to stay with...
  7. M

Looking...

Just realised that the title looks like something you would find on a less spoken of site, but anyway..... I am looking for a soc where i could fit in. I am a midlevel player who put most of my time into mining. Both on the planet and the asteroid. Have been doing alot of hunting, but prefer...
  8. M

LA43 Unique

We are of with the second event of this years championship! We present a fun mining event in an area with lots of ores and enmatters. An area where you will not have to fight of bad mobs! Langotz, Platinum, Zink, Narcanisium, Gazzurdite, Cumbriz, Lysterium, Dianum, Typonolic, Azur, Ferrum, Oil...
  9. M

1100 in prizes on LA43!

LA43 throws another mining event, this time with more to win! Come on up to us in the Molisk mine and try your luck in our rich mining grounds. You will be able to find enmatters and ores with a nice markup, and take part of this event at the same time. All you need to do is post all your claims...
  10. M

Help: Lost launch...

Finally managed to download our dear program, and now the next problem comes up. When i want to start EU i come to "Entropian Universe Login", then my "Launch" button is dark, i cant press it. Have i missed anything, what might this be from?
  11. M

Help: In need of a new signature.

As you can see, my signature is a bit old... After CE came my sig just dont quite make it anymore, is there anyone that can help me out? Best regards, MrTiddles!
  12. M

LA43, Climb the ladder!

Prizes: 1st place 150Ped 2nd place 75Ped 3rd place 50Ped When: 00.01 on 10th of Oktober to 23.59 on 31th of Oktober. It is that time of the month again, LA43 starts this months event on the 10:th of oktober until 31:st of oktober! Rulas are easy, just climb the ladder! The ladder is thin...
  13. M

Raised MU on Lysterium!

LA43 is happy to come back with its old Ores and Enmatters. Since we are still struggeling with our Lysterium and some Oil, we need help to remove them from the area. Every global on Lysterium and Oil on LA43 will be credited with an extra 50% of the original value!!! A valid screenshot...
  14. M

Info: La43

The Molisk Mine is happy to announce its return! All our ores and enmatters that was taken away from the area in VU10 is now back. All Lysterium is gone and has now been replaced with good old Narcanisum, Langotz, Platinum, Zink, Cumbriz and Gazzurdite. Our Enmatters have also returned and...
  15. M

LA43 Unique.

This is the fifth event of the LA43 mining championship. Prizes: 1st place 150Peds 2nd place 75Peds 3rd place 50Peds When: 00.01 on 1st of July to 23.59 on 20th of July Rules: The rules are very simple, the player with most unique claims after the event wins, the claim can vary in size...
  16. M

LA43 gives 43% back on Molisks!

In May we in the Molisk Mine are proud to give back 43% of all globals that are being scored on Molisks. All you need to do is take a screen shot of the global and post it in this thread. The rules are simple. Screen shots have to be posted within 12 hours from when they take place. In the...
  17. M

HoF: 374 HoF

After a week of bad loot, i managed to get some back. This was the first, got another with 150 later on, Typo came shortly aswell with 65 peds ;)
  18. M

HoF: 781 peds Narc!

Today i decided to look for the Tower that was found on LA43 during our ongoing event. Instead of finding the tower i found this :yay: Used a OF105 with a OA103.
  19. M

Selling: Molisk Claw

Anyone interested in such a thing?
  20. M

Uber: Gazzurdite is still there.

Was walking around in my normall mining grounds, starting to wonder why i havent found any gazzurdite in the last weeks. The answear came shortly after: Found with a OF105 and OA103
  21. M

Buying: Minor TP-chip

As titel says, i am looking for a minor tp-chip. Anyone got one for a good price to sell?
  22. M

Achievement: Serendipity

Yea, another unlock! Took some time, but was very longed for! Might be better with a picture in it aswell....
  23. M

Mine with the Molisks!

Welcome to the first mining event in a long time taking place in the Molisk Mine! Starting on the 15 january 2009! Rules are simple, make the first global on a Ore or Enmatter and you will win 50 peds. Please post a screenshot here in the forum with time, cords and the global in the chatwindow...
  24. M

Selling: La 43

Due to real life issues, we are still looking for a buyer for LA43. Bids over 250K are welcome. If you have any questions just drop a line.
  25. M

Achievement: Unlocked Extraction!

Finally i got something worth all theese dropped bombs ;)
Back