Search results

1. dry_martini

A hold on new Investmant funds etc ?

Firstly this is is not a critisism of any proposed or exciting investing funds. Such ideas are an interesting way for lower level players to get invoved in the larger economy of EU but MA provides no systems to allow shared ownership of LA's and high value items. I propse a hold on such...
  2. dry_martini

Selling: 234k of Animal Eye Oil

selling 234k of Animal Eye Oil @102% Id like to sell in 1 go but will consider smaller amounts, 50k? PM me for details
  3. dry_martini

Never thought it would happen to me

Number 2 on todays hof list :D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D: 11993 ped :D:D:D:D:DD: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. dry_martini

Question: Ingame Ads

Ive been keeping 1/2 an eye on the ad screens for a while and ive not seen any non EU ads for ages. Ive only played for a year or so but when i started i regualry saw ads for films etc, even the royal navy ! I think i read that ads where localised and wondered if this was the reason, i am in the...
  5. dry_martini

profit?

Where do people get the strange idea that we SHOULD profit mining/hunting/crafting? I'm actually making a profit at the moment but its from other players, much easier than trying to get MA to pay me to play their 'game'
Back