1. The Ripper

Question: ESI dupe?

Generic iirc
  2. The Ripper

Trifle's MOD Fap Service

my guess for it is "dragon" LOL
  3. The Ripper

lol can't exit

no.. u must stay online and keep me alive! PS, I occasionally get a similar problem. For me at least it does eventually close. Rip
  4. The Ripper

Strash Streams Project Unlimited level 5

Pah...... Link won't load the video when I go to the website on this phone....downloaded the twitch app and I can't find your channel lol. Maybe next time. GL mate.
  5. The Ripper

Strash Streams Project Unlimited level 5

GL! can u get it on mobile do you think? I drive 2 hours to a meeting this morning, to.find out they put the time wrong on the invite so I got an hour to kill lol. GL on the session either way
  6. The Ripper

Selling: DOA Foeripper

Bump for almost the best named weapon in game (replace "foe" with "the" and it's sorted) Gl mate
  7. The Ripper

Selling: Full Shadow Armour (M)

Bump for the shadow! Awesome armour and an okay guy :p gl
  8. The Ripper

Achievement: Celebrating 8 Years in EU - What a Journey

Better late than never but HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D:D:D May there be many many many more :D
  9. The Ripper

Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

I'll try and be there, but if its today, my aiming may be a little off...........gotta love bank holiday weekend!
  10. The Ripper

Selling: Next Island Loot

Bumping. PM if u need anything.
  11. The Ripper

Selling: .2E amor plates

Have a few more left. PM an offer :)
  12. The Ripper

Incident at Treasure Island

I reckon it's been taken by the ancient colonists of Arcadia and it will end up there sparking inter planetary wars in space and on planets.... The ancients now being smugglers could end up on any planet trying to get home to Acadia.......I hope lol
  13. The Ripper

Bump for offers
  14. The Ripper

Bumps for offers
  15. The Ripper

As title Says, I'm selling all of the below Next Island Loot if anyone is interested. Prefer bulk deals (I'm realistic with price, just shoot me an offer). The first value in the table is the quantity with the second being TT Value. PM offers please. Name Quantity TT Value Adamite...
  16. The Ripper

Bumps In the knight
  17. The Ripper

bumping thy thread
  18. The Ripper

Bumpalooza
  19. The Ripper

Bump pm offers
  20. The Ripper

As title suggests, I'm selling a few .2e armor plates (stats below) Cost would be below auction (tt 41 ped) Penetration - 3.00 Impact - 6.00 Acid - 22.00 Please pm for the sales. Regards Rip
  21. The Ripper

Trifle's IMP Fap Service

Use trifles luck before she can! Imp Fap service with added ability to hof.!
  22. The Ripper

Entropia Universe 14.1 Release Notes

Thats actually very good!
Back