Search results

1. Z

Definition of a reseller

Don't think anybody really disagrees with this. Thats not the issue. The issue is the people who gouge the market and hawk the auctions. The ones who play purely for profit (argument on the use of play in this context). This has been done to death and nothing seems likely to change in the near...
  2. Z

Debunking the loot myths

Hey all, I can't stop and read the thread totally coz am at a friends tonight, but I've studied all of these theories and have had them all proved for a while then disproved later. The one thing that has been fairly consistant since i switched from longblades to rifles, and since I learned that...
  3. Z

Face of Lootius?

Maybe lootius had a "bring your daughter to work day"?
  4. Z

Irritating creatures - post your experience

Just to add my 2pec to whats already been said. Invisible mobs - have to find someone to get them off me Rubberbanding mobs.. at 25pec a shot only to find it's *really* behind me As for the Saba at corinth - i find a nice new player to come with me, let them take the sabas while i do the...
  5. Z

Why should I continue crafting??

Agreed, I have quit crafting, See my post about my D1 with a 13% success rate with something like 80% COS, and 67 BP rating. Its sickening. Add to that the fact the prices of minerals are stupid there is no way you can break even unless you're uber, which means you've been here a long time...
  6. Z

Flies

yes correct.. thank you. I did manage to hit a Pupgi about ten minutes after i posted - Doh... But I have seen the flies too, just can't remember where
  7. Z

Am I just having bad luck or what

First look at the success rating. Then the BP rating. Then tell me why I have a 13% success rate. WTF is going on with PE recently.
  8. Bad crafting Luck

Bad crafting Luck

Look at the success rate, then see how many I actually got. It doesn't make sense.
  9. Z

Lag

Its not just our end, which I'll agree could often be improved, but then if you got the money to really play PE then you'll have the money to have a nice new games machine. But MA don't help by adding additional models that have no purpose. Take PA for example. Well known lag spot - Instead...
  10. Z

Someone explain missed hits to me again...

Yeah that was an issue when I started, which is why I swapped to guns. Its a lose lose situation.
  11. Z

Someone explain missed hits to me again...

I really don't understand this miss hits thing, and it really does seem to have got worse since the mini update. I'm now missing at least 50% of my shots. This is on all melee and rifle use. I'm ploughing peds and peds into beasts and getting no explaination as to whats happening with my...
  12. Z

New PE bank

Thats one way of getting your hands on his loot i suppose :laugh:
  13. Z

Flies

Yes. I've come across them a few times, the once i remember is north of echinida. Annoying little things because i've not been able to get a hit on one yet, so i've wasted many peds trying to hit the things, and because they fly I've not been able to drown them. Little unfair of MA i think...
  14. Z

Suggestion to MA for taming in a support case .

You have to ask yourself, before suggesting these things, "Whats the business case?". If you have an idea and can wrap it up in some way that will make MA more money then you'll get some more positive feedback. And, this isn't just MA in fairness (not that I feel like being fair after the...
  15. Z

Armor decay high after the latest update. 7.8

You're all going to hate me even more for this, but 160ped ammo hunt, longus, atrax/bery. repair to ghost - 8 1/2 ped :D I don't have a problem with this :)
  16. Z

Do you make money in PE?

Hi I didn't want to post on this thread being that I asked the question, but i'm not asking if you make it in game to keep it in the game, I already stated I do, but I'm asking if you are able to make enough to be able to make regular withdrawals. :) Thank you :) Rex I love your points and...
  17. Z

Do you make money in PE?

Tigerman, Avery and Dinivan and others have mentioned that they regually "make" money on PE. Dinivan has mentioned that he regually makes withdrawals and they all say that they don't act as re-sellers. I personally don't make enough to withdraw but enough to keep me in game which I'm happy...
  18. Z

How to stop resellers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  19. Z

Is it possible to play this game without contributing money out of my pocket?

I'm entitled to my opinon. I don't believe I am the only one who feels this way. I don't see how the maths work on this, but if you're doing it honestly good luck to you. Bet you're not going to tell anyone how or give any tips, which was the point of this thread? I never said it was. What...
  20. Z

Is it possible to play this game without contributing money out of my pocket?

I love your whole post but just one small point, to follow this plan he has to actually have 287.09 ped in capital to start. Thats roughly $30 after MA commission. In order to raise this capital given that sweating is the only option available to him he would have to collect roughly 14,400...
  21. Z

Buying minerals

Thank you. No problem, It was my mistake. I was a little heated in a debate on other matters and I think it rubbed off on this one. Again many apologies to all.
  22. Z

3 ATH's in ONE DAY! :)

Good point. I team hoffed the other day a nice 500 odd.. and havn't broke even since. I said exactly this to my team member last night.
  23. Z

How to stop resellers

Nice try, but they use multiple avatars. Also crafters do buy and sell, buy materials, sell produce. Sorry.
  24. Z

How to stop resellers

Nice reply :) thank you for the clarification. I can't add anymore to the arguments I've already made. So i shall stand down at this point. Apart from anything else I've lost the thread of wether we disagree or agree now. I would be happy to have a discussion with anyone in private about this...
  25. Z

How to stop resellers

John Leyden, eBay scam gang face sentencing, The register, 27th Oct 05 John Leyden, eBay scam gang jailed The register, 31st Oct 05 Sorry, What was your point? No Lawyer, No legally Binding Contracts? Have you read the EULA for ebay? Have you ever placed a bid that every time tells you "You are...
Back