Search results

1. NoRC

Entropia ingame Sports

Something I think MA should look into... to expand the ingame world and appeal.. sports! Virtual Golf, Tennis, Bowling, Pool, Basketball or what ever... maybe even cars and have racing? I dunno just an idea. Think about it, they all require skills to be good at... you could even run...
  2. NoRC

Few Appartments For Sale

During some estate housing today I noticed that after an hour of trawling around the towers at Omegatron buildings and after extensive searching and seeing not a soul around i concluded that MA really needs to address the housing available vs. housing thats just sitting there. My thoughts are...
  3. NoRC

Want To Buy : Appartment Style 'C' or 'G' or 'H'

Ok... im kinda keen to buy an appartment in game for the sake of it at this stage, but cant find any of those styles in 'decent' areas... as in I dont want to be on some space asteroid or other... just in Amnethia is where i'd like it to be. Style: G, H, C in that order of preference and in as...
  4. NoRC

[WANTED] Clothing Red Tanktop & Darkish Blue Jeans

As the topic says, im kinda in need of these specific clothes. I want a RED tank top not mesh, and a pair of blue darkish blue jeans. No fading or anything... must be jeans / denim. Also chasing a brown trench coat (plain brown) and a pair of black army like boots. Ive been checkin...
Back