[WANTED] Clothing Red Tanktop & Darkish Blue Jeans

NoRC

Mature
Society
Rising Potentials
David 'NoRC' Knight
As the topic says, im kinda in need of these specific clothes.

I want a RED tank top not mesh, and a pair of blue darkish blue jeans. No fading or anything... must be jeans / denim.

Also chasing a brown trench coat (plain brown) and a pair of black army like boots.

Ive been checkin auctions and the stores at Twin Peaks mall and no luck there.

Any suggestions guys/gals?

Well the closest you'll come to a tank top is the Lodod tops. Color them red is probably something you will have to do yourself tho. I assume since you mention tank top you're also a female avatar?

For dark blue (darker then the 'standard') jeans I suggest you buy a pair of jeans and color them Navy.

Unsure exactly what to do with the "trench"-coat. There is different coats ingame but none that resembles a trenchcoat really. You have the long regular mastercoats and congaccoats that Im sure you have seen in the different clothing shops thats probably the closest you'll get, unless your a male avatar, then the duster coats might be something - but it doesnt really look like a trenchcoat either ;)

Black "army-like" boots I suggest chasing Jungle Walkers.

Im a male avatar...

Red tank top or sleeveles or very short sleeved tshirt will do...
blue jeans... i cant find any.
trenchcoat... yeh a mastercoat or duster but must be brown.

I can find red long sleeve shirts but no short sleeved or tank tops.

Im a male avatar...

Red tank top or sleeveles or very short sleeved tshirt will do...
blue jeans... i cant find any.
trenchcoat... yeh a mastercoat or duster but must be brown.

I can find red long sleeve shirts but no short sleeved or tank tops.

Allright.

Well like I said you'll probably have to color the tank top yourself. And again I think the Lodod top is the closest you get (its sleeveless).
The red shirts you have seen is probably of the old, looted kind. There wasnt any sleeveless shirts back then so you're going to have to color a crafted shirt red... Or Burgundy if you want it dark red. Red is a expesive color tho, its marketprice is around 1000% and there is three fields on the Lodod.

Of course, what you COULD do is get a reddish texture on it (like fugabarba skin or something) to make it cheaper.

I think Etopia has some Lodod's in her shop in Twin mall.

As for storm kolor jeans, they are not that rare so just keep an eye on auction and you'll probably catch a pair soonish :)

(red top)
if you can find a lodop Tank top and rutol textures (or stones, I have the bp to craft them) you can get a red top with coloring it orange (200 cans) and adding the rutol textures (need 200per field so 600 will do)
brukite texture is also kind of dark, maybe that would do the trick also

(dark blue jeans)
if you can get a storm kolor jeans and 100 cans of navy I can color them for you. I recommend to do the belt&buckle in a different color or keep it gray so it stays visible (looks much better imho)

(black boots)
probably allready black boots like the ones skam recommended are the best option here. if you prefer reilly boots rutol (or brukite) textures could do the trick to avoid using black paint

(coat)
just buy a coat with any color (item must be (C)) and I can color it brown for you with your paint or you can buy mine, what you prefer.

i usually sell the paint for color jobs at -10% of weekly market price. (excluding the ones that are less than 115% , then it is 105% always)

(red top)
if you can find a lodop Tank top and rutol textures (or stones, I have the bp to craft them) you can get a red top with coloring it orange (200 cans) and adding the rutol textures (need 200per field so 600 will do)
brukite texture is also kind of dark, maybe that would do the trick also

(dark blue jeans)
if you can get a storm kolor jeans and 100 cans of navy I can color them for you. I recommend to do the belt&buckle in a different color or keep it gray so it stays visible (looks much better imho)

(black boots)
probably allready black boots like the ones skam recommended are the best option here. if you prefer reilly boots rutol (or brukite) textures could do the trick to avoid using black paint

(coat)
just buy a coat with any color (item must be (C)) and I can color it brown for you with your paint or you can buy mine, what you prefer.

i usually sell the paint for color jobs at -10% of weekly market price. (excluding the ones that are less than 115% , then it is 105% always)

Is there some where like Twin Peaks i could meet u to talk more about this?

Back