Search results

1. R

Undocumented VU changes list

What I noticed from the last update is they removed a music (I liked it =/) and they gave name to teleports in Amethera (I suppose everyone noticed that one^^).
  2. R

noob question on mining

Well I have searched when I was running for the TPs, I tried many times on the western islands (specially the one that have 2% taxes^^) and a bit around Sakura City. I found this odd since there a fewer people on Amethera and there are taxes, so I thought I should find something more easily...
  3. R

noob question on mining

Thank you for the tips Kerham! Do you think that the fact I didn't find anything on Amethera was due to colossal bad luck? Cause there was nobody where I tried, I thought it was due either to my low skills or my tools... As I said, the only places where I found something was at cities or...
  4. R

90k Lysterium, who paid for this???

Hey great thread, very informative. I was wondering if 90k of Lysterium woudln't impact on the auction? People mining minerals can expect to sell it sometimes much higher than TT price but if 90k Lysterium pops it is dead for this mineral for a long time now isn't it?
  5. R

noob question on mining

Hi, I just started the game a week ago, and I tried mining a bit. Of course I didn't find much but I got an idea I wanted to know if experienced miners would tell me if it is wrong or right. I started with the TT tool and switched yesterday with the 101. However, I never found any ore on...
Back