Search results

1. B

Perception Theory

Some things never change in PE/EU (like continuous perception discussion) . Here is my contribution on the subject from 2006.
  2. B

10.1 in the next week?

Skill chipping will be back :yay::wtg: (amasses huge stack of ESIs)
  3. B

Selling: Selling Combat skills

Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 9.93 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 15.13 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 9.77 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 13.83 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 13.11 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 16.39...
  4. B

New personal goal: Operation Commando

i have to disagree with you. in one month i raised my blp sniper 2-3 levels (49 or 50 right now). i guess in 6 - 12 months of apis+dante and some hardcore skilling, lvl 70 is easily attainable. skill gain on such weapon is much bigger than with korss + a106 in the time when i left for a long...
  5. B

High QR component BP pricecheck

at least someone replied on PM :yay:
  6. B

High QR component BP pricecheck

I am interested in prices of following BPs: VII Triphased Power Systems QR 71.5 VI Durable Coil QR 100 V Electropositive Modulator QR 42.9 V Electropositive Processor QR 61.6 IV Standard Transparency Layer QR 100 IV Standard Valve QR 54.7 IV Standard Vents QR 100
  7. B

Korss H350 Unlimited + A202 - Potential Sale or Trade

This comparison is a stupid one. You can't compare weapons which have entries from 3 years ago because prices went up 10x, 20x or even 30x from the first entries and many were sold before (lower price - compare it with lets say ep-41 military) when a price was rather low. On the other hand...
  8. B

Korss H350 Unlimited + A202 - Potential Sale or Trade

are you going to reply to PM i've sent you 5 days ago?
  9. B

Can any body sculpters fix my problem?

no way, that will obstruct his underwater propulsion system :D
  10. B

Project NECONU

i did a small hunt yesterday (less than 24h ago) and it was 5%. 3% is probably tax of torthonia, hiero's land W of gandalfszary's land.
  11. B

Things you believed as a n00b

... that perception gains means big deposit/loot around the area
  12. B

Scoboreas LA

terminator did not came out of the lootpool :D
  13. B

14.334 Ped Aurli Weak

mine "what?" was reaction on soc chat. because i've just logged in after your 14k public, i had no idea what was going on. and to be honest i am not and was not surprised at all. gz once again. ;)
  14. B

Petition against the 2pec decay

Bosko Bole buha
  15. B

Church of Lootius - 2 years of anniversary

2 years already ... pfff i'm getting old. i had some nice time in CoL. gz on anniversary :wtg:
  16. B

Happy birthday MindStar & kalanen

happy bday shrimpy. middleaged? 50? :D
  17. B

Regarding a "scammed" imp fap, MM

instead of getting into a mud-slinging contest you could answer Akoz's post.
  18. B

PC imp ep 21/im2870

define a real mislevel please.
  19. B

Naked Skalman fisting (no lube required)

not only that but if this is going to happen in let say pvp1 problem will be to encircle skalaman with enough power to kill him before he faps. maximum dmg of TT fists is 6HP and average is like 4.5HP. considering that skalaman got 300HP we will need at least 66 ppl dealing damage at the same...
  20. B

King of the Rig !

is it done yet?
  21. B

PE Player from BALKAN ?

ex-balkans player here :cool: anyways many more can be found in game.
  22. B

Win A Rex Top M or F right here on EF!!!!!

692 .... :yay:
  23. B

Croatians from / near Biograd

knjizara ....
  24. B

King of the Rig !

i am still waiting for the inaguration. have 2x 6a plates in my storage waiting for that very moment. p.s. greetings for the all seeing Magam on CP. as soon as i hit nice uber i will be back up there :D
  25. B

Buying: Hunter Armor Thigh & Face [M]

brewd, just PM me ingame and ill fix you one :cool:
Back