Search results

1. Snowy

Much lag?

Lag and keyboard I have had the same problem for several days nad its not my connection. Checked it. Its also on all servers and very much rubberbanding to. Not the least fun. :mad:
  2. Snowy

New Name!

Why not Strix
  3. Snowy

New tools for PVP - action?

Remove all players with lower skills then 200K from the game :yay: All to the ubers
  4. Snowy

Version Update 9.2.1

"Update" I do have the same problem as many other tha my guns have got silencer - lol. One ca wonder what the makeup system has to do with our guns as from what I understand that was one of the causes to the "update" Regarding MA:s incapability to understand that it's the customer ie WE who...
  5. Snowy

w2k support dropped, any clue to why?

When did they support anything! They just correct some of those many mistakes they make so the software works a few days more :lolup:
  6. Snowy

MA doesn't understand their own EULA

Eula This is one heck of phenomena. As far as I can see its a oneway street, with MA as the only one to gain anything. How laywers in a democratid world can sign such a judicial disaster as EULA is a complete mystery. The customer (we) have no rights what so ever. MA has all. EULA could be...
  7. Snowy

How many entropians does it need to change a light bulb...

10 1 that holds the bulb and 9 who lift him and turn him around :yay:
  8. Snowy

How to be generous?

Generous?? I wouldn't go as far as saying you are generous. But you can be polite evn towards beggers. I use to say to them that its not polite to beg in this game and most understand that Think if you are way out and out of ammo and ask anyone about a small amoun and he just shot you. That...
  9. Snowy

A question

Player vs investor Whatabout "Bridge Silverfox Investor", is he a player or investor as he has invested about 40 miljon swedish crowns in MA. He dont get know things. I think its better to let MA decide, and btw the thing with Space Pirates maybe is something Neverdie has come up with. We dont...
  10. Snowy

How do you pronounce it?!

Spelling Hi, I'm also from Sweden which I guess meny of us are as its a Swedish game. Regarding the spelling dont bother noone else does, we all spell wrong from time to time. Btw I have my summerhouse in Byske.
  11. Snowy

Hide your Claim rod Event

The last one
  12. Another hidden claimrod

Another hidden claimrod

13. Snowy

Events are not for YOU

Everybody is entitled to having an opinion, although that seems to be called whining in USA. Probably because they seldom have one. I do agree that many Evebts is mostly to keep the uvers happy
  14. Snowy

Version Update 9.1.3

I also have the same problem with X-fire. Seems to me that it sucks.
  15. Snowy

Not the best way to treat newbies :(

If I was MA I certainly woyld do my best to put an stop to behaviour like this cause in the ned its not good for the business. People who does these things to Newbies should go home and do some thinking cause they in the end can ruin the game for themselfs. No new people will sign up, so we are...
  16. Snowy

A bundle of new entrys from me
  17. Snowy

EU has reached maximum number of particpants?

Login problems I sure hope that this is a shortterm thing cause if it aint its going to be a nail in the coffin. I must be able to play when I have time and not when MA thnks that I can do it. It must be we customer who decides when to play. If the servers are overloaded then they have to find...
  18. Snowy

Another nice hidden rod and a biggie
  19. pic8

pic8

This is a hidden treasure and another goodie
  20. Snowy

2 more hidden claims, this is fun never thought of it before
  21. Hidden claims

Hidden claims

Pictures of claimrods hidden in something