How to be generous?

lol but youre not allowed to show the names of others i think

LOL harsh, that's gangsta.:laugh:

Emery

Well, worst I ever saw was a girlie in full Boar (after scanning even with 5b plates) begging me for ammo some months ago (beginning of november i think it was). I'm pissed too by such people mate, let's make a revolution !

Well, worst I ever saw was a girlie in full Boar (after scanning even with 5b plates) begging me for ammo some months ago (beginning of november i think it was). I'm pissed too by such people mate, let's make a revolution !

its enough to call them to new oxford and say "Follow me pls to east a bit, i give you ammo there!" :D

"Here is your ammo beggar" :rofl:

hehe Priceless. +rep

Hmm, you made your-self look nasty.

BUT

Ive said 'no' to people before, nicely, then the fools tell me to fu&k off.

Just makes me glad I never helped them, idiots.

Glad you shot him, in truth.

Makes me feel better all the abuse I have had from beggers, even people that I have ignored from random trades.

Glad I ignored their trade/chat.. from the abuse I got doing so.

In the beginning, I did help, gave out looted armor etc/faps.

I dont now, some came back, told me they were 2nd avars, came to thank me for being kind.

Being kind? I was a mug, these people stopped me from giving stuff away ever again.

Mug that I am, never know now, if its a real o.j or someones 2nd account.

Shame really, I like to help, but dont any more :(

Generous??

these guys always piss me off.

read the chats :)

I wouldn't go as far as saying you are generous. But you can be polite evn towards beggers. I use to say to them that its not polite to beg in this game and most understand that
Think if you are way out and out of ammo and ask anyone about a small amoun and he just shot you. That would piss me off

I get people like that pretty often..usually explain the basics of sweating :D

Hmm, you made your-self look nasty.

BUT

Ive said 'no' to people before, nicely, then the fools tell me to fu&k off.

Just makes me glad I never helped them, idiots.

Glad you shot him, in truth.

Makes me feel better all the abuse I have had from beggers, even people that I have ignored from random trades.

Glad I ignored their trade/chat.. from the abuse I got doing so.

In the beginning, I did help, gave out looted armor etc/faps.

I dont now, some came back, told me they were 2nd avars, came to thank me for being kind.

Being kind? I was a mug, these people stopped me from giving stuff away ever again.

Mug that I am, never know now, if its a real o.j or someones 2nd account.

Shame really, I like to help, but dont any more :(

the truth is, if i say for this kind of "players" a simple no, they start to spam the private chat window, or start to calling me an asshole just for not giving them free money. anyway, i think this is a very fun way of refuse this kind of help giving.. :)

I wouldn't go as far as saying you are generous. But you can be polite evn towards beggers. I use to say to them that its not polite to beg in this game and most understand that
Think if you are way out and out of ammo and ask anyone about a small amoun and he just shot you. That would piss me off

i am polite with IRL beggers, if i dont give them money or a cigarett or food, i tell them this in a polite way. but this is a virtual universe, and you haev ho own a computer to play it which is worth around 1k dollars minimum. Imaigine if someone comes to you on the street in an 1k dollar suit, and ask you to give him 0.2 dollars (2 peds, EU beggers often ask for it). is this piss you off? i think yes. So, why dont just shoot that person twice and give him 18 BLP Pack this way? :)

YES!
Don't give to beggars, kill them all
(and then give the stuff to me instead.... muhahahahaha)

Ahh just my kind of humour - thanks :D

:lolup::silly2:

+rep for humor lol :cool:
The beggers are really annoying :)

+rep

:rofl: that's hilarious!!! wish i'd been in PVP when i've met some of these people. Have to remember that for the future...

Damn lucky you who found one in PVP... would love to kill one

Good going m8. I can understand how you feel. As someone else said, wish they'd ask me in pvp too.

It's funny but i bet he is just a kid , make a kid happy give him few peds free ...

'kill what you dont like'... i sad this:)....and guys...you know by any chance what animal from this world is the worst??????/

HUMAAAAAAANNNNNNN

LOL

If someone asks you for free ammo in a pvp area this is totally a reasonable response, and a hilarious one..

I laughed out loud, thank you...

That's just great, +rep!

My husby had a beggar last night. Asking for peds, then just for just one ped. He said "What are you going to do with one ped?" and they guy said buy ammo and hope to get lucky. He told him to go sweat - he could earn a ped or more in an hour and it would last a lot longer, lol.

Yeah, I get that a lot...but I got a standard answer:

"Any resemblence between my avatar and your mother is purely coincidental"

New Rule:
21: 3
Free Ammo will only distributed in the predefined area ( PvP4 see subsection a1/2)

in the past few days i had very good returns on armax in the blue zone, so im hunting as much as i can. but the worst thing happend, no cb19 (L) on auction, and i cant hunt further :mad: ive gone to PA, because a socmate told there is someone selling cb19 (L). this girly came to me:

i couldnt resist to play a little again :D

OMG!!!!!

not once... twice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

brb need to pee

back
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

do that again!!!!

that was funny!

should start a whole new thread just for screenies like that.
People KNOW even if they are kids that this is real money . I dont care how broke I was when I started It NEVER crossed my mind to beg. I help people as much as possible depending on how they approach me. But the ones who thro a chat in yer face and beg make me feel like doing what you did. Now being on the outside seeing someone else do it and how funny it is I may not feel so bad if I do it.

thanx for the laugh.

Im new to EF so +rep comming soon as I figure out how to do it.

Last edited:
Back