Search results

1. Gankoholic

Entropia - A better Second Life ?

I was surfing the net and i came across this article . Entropia Universe : A Better Second Life ? ..." It depends on what you like. With a retention rate of 16% for Second Life amongst US users, it’s clear that many don’t enjoy what Second Life has to offer, despite the hype. One criticism I...
  2. Gankoholic

Are You DUMB?

I was surfing the net and i found this cool short test http://www.hudspike.com/index.php?action=playgame&gameid=175 :) Try It and tell us if you are dumb or not :P
  3. Gankoholic

In game skill calc

Why isn`t there a ingame option to see your total amount of skills ? Or a way to calc the skills ingame ?:confused: I just can`t understand the reason why MA didn`t add that.
  4. Gankoholic

Why do Romanians get a "special treatment"

Yesteray i noticed this in another thread: Yea we have to send a Identity Card and a utility bill to have our account`s approved. So what happend what did romanians do , whats the story ?
  5. Gankoholic

Looking for a mentor

Hey , I am new at this game .. so i am looking for a mentor , i allready know most of the basic stuff i`ve been reading the forum for about a week now , read alices , pinkys guide so i wont have to many questions :) , anwyay i am gmt +2 and i usualy play around 16-20 GMT. :rolleyes:
Back