Search results

1. heineken

This update sucks

nuf said... Rant on... Grr... cant do /s have to backspace over my previous chat freaking random things hsow up in my message window so i have to delete them first STUPID RED GLOBAL THING I KEEP CLICKING ON WONT GO AWAY Rant over...
  2. heineken

Selling: Phantom Male UL - Full Set - TT + 3500 ped

As title says....Phantom Male UL - Full Set - TT + 3500 ped SOLD
  3. heineken

Selling: Wormhole Chip

Selling at TT + 3000ped. currently is full TT (298) Please PM if interested. SOLD
  4. heineken

interesting convo

BTW im american and most of my friends are american...and i dont skype with i dont care who you are... but...yeah... what do yall get out of this? someone trying to create drama?? this is when i sign on during my summer break....??? groudns to be banned in here somewhere? NOT AVATAR NAMES...
  5. heineken

Buying: Phantom Face Guard, Gloves, Harness

Buying Phantom Face Guard, Gloves and Harness. Please let me know if selling.
  6. heineken

Bilton Towers 4 Floor 4 Apartment B

Hola, just wanting to see what you guys think i can get for my apartment. thanks here are pics location appro wallpaper layout view
  7. heineken

Data Usage

Hi hi hi hi. Question.... I've been slashing expenses across the board for myself... I am trying to determine the data usage a typical player experiences uses while playing calypso in a month...ive currently been taking a short break. but when i play some days i play a ton and some days not...
  8. heineken

Selling: Phantom Male

Selling full set of phantom male for 3,500 PED SOLD
  9. heineken

Hanne doing the splits and Marco doing the swirlies

woot woot
  10. heineken

My Entropia Computer Overheating

I only use entropia on this computer It kept overheating today :( I found the solution :D
  11. heineken

Selling: Sga male pixie

Selling SGA M Pixie set for 200 ped. SOLD
  12. heineken

in game radio

had a nice partylast night on ahr then teh sexy RJ left us went to pa listened to ccr and what od hear ccr is accusing 711 of being a scammer with fpc seriously? i mean come one...how can this be hte main radio playihng at hte welcome center for new players what a bunch of crap
  13. heineken

Planet Partners and Attribute Missions

I wonder about the future of Planet Partners and missions that reward attributes. Will MA allow Rocktropia to make missions that reward attributes? What will happen when we have all these planets giving health, agility, stamina, psyche? I dont know what i think, i was just pondering it...
  14. heineken

Buying: ul hl6

ul hl6 dunno what else to say i guess if ur selling just let me know hte price hi hi hi hi hi hi i want one
  15. heineken

hmmm what to buy?

hi hi hi hi hi i meant to press 30 ok depo ok yes yes accpet well u get to not paying attention i did 300 instead :D ruh rohhhhhhhh boobies anyways waht to buy for 3k ped ? tell me something to buy....... i dunno what to spend 3500 peds on :D i want a ............................ soemthign...
  16. heineken

FYI: Pickup Shopkeeper in Apt.

Hola, Sorry for not being able to provide a screenshot(i dont know how to do that on the windows side of a mac :D). I have ran into a bug, i am unable to pickup my shopkeeper in my apartment. I right click, no pickup option. I set pickup to key 4, still it will not pickup... So i test...i...
  17. heineken

Selling: Male Shopkeeper

Selling male shopkeeper.... markups are as follows... day 2949 week 2881 month 2867 year 2772 asking price is 2750.
  18. heineken

Selling: Beauty Supplies PLUS Shop Keeper

I am selling the items listed below. I am offering it as a buyout of 10k ped for everything. The markup values i have are on the conservative side and then i knocked it down to a buyout of 10k ped from 10500. Its a great opportunity. I will leave this open for a week and then go to selling...
  19. heineken

shopkeeper fee

Hallo, I jsut got a shopkeeper and put a few things in to test out how it works. what is the fee and whom does it go to? Click to enlarge
  20. heineken

best view in game?

i would have to say this is close to the best view in game for an apartment... i really dont think they come better.... so its a B apt in bilton...but....i task you to find me a single apt with a beter view in the game? just looking for estimates on prices please thanks Click to enlarge
  21. heineken

Generic Leather Texture QR 84.6

Price check on Generic Leather Texture QR 84.6 thanks
  22. heineken

Simple I Conductors QR 58.9

looking for price check on Simple I Conductors QR 58.9 thanks
  23. heineken

Basic Auxilary Socket BP at 92.4

Looking for a price check on Basic Auxilary Socket BP at 92.4. thanks
  24. heineken

New Computer

I use my computer only for entropia, my desktop that is. Currently it has a GTX 260(which i will keep). I borrowed the cpu, mobo, and ram from a friend until i could get them. Now is time to buy them. Want to max 600ish. Any thoughts, recomendations? It needs true SLI support for...
  25. heineken

Outdated Installation

Our lovely sparkys gal is able to play entropia for a few days and then each time it comes up wiht a message saying your installation is outdated. please try again in a few minutes, if this doesnt correct itself automatically you will need to redowload. Has anyone run accross this, and were...
Back