Adam WantsSome Beer
had a nice partylast night on ahr
then teh sexy RJ left us
went to pa
listened to ccr
and what od hear
ccr is accusing 711 of being a scammer with fpc
seriously?
i mean come one...how can this be hte main radio playihng at hte welcome center for new players
what a bunch of crap

As they say; If you don't like what your watching change the channel. No ones making you listen to anything if you don't want to. :dunce:

Like I told him (I mean Calypto yesterday, and he refused to file reports I think, not sure)
If you withness a scammer/scam, file a report-case at www.planetcalypso.com. You can go to support, then my-support and file a new case there somewhere. If you need help with that, I am always happy to assist. Make sure you have proof, as in screenshots, chatlogs, and so on to add to the case.

The more people report something they witnessed, the better. People who break the rules, are not in our communities interest. So, even though you might think something is not important, or that your contribution does not make a difference, if you see somebody break the rules. Report it!

But... Jot, you are a nice guy! I don't want to report you! Well, I believe if I break the rules, I should be reported. But if you do, make sure you also report all the other people.

Like, the people who scam, who obstruct others, accuse others, and also the offenses like not using the trade-chat-channel for buying, selling, and services involving ped.

As a matter of fact, the eula (which includes the terms of use and so on) require that if you see somebody break the rules, you must report it! Or you might lose your account. Which is why I always report things that FPC/MA want me to report.

hehe dilly did
i did
the bad thing is that all these new people sign n and hear this crap

Back