Search results

1. Lina Tora Luned

Buying: one Calypso Land Deed for ....

22 Arkadia Underground Deeds + 190 PED If you offer a CLD(x) its going to be 22 AUDs +160 PED. thank you
  2. Lina Tora Luned

Selling: Meckel Loch ML-35 T1.9

Selling this beauty for a friend, who has actual no time for EU at the moment. Its a plain good ol' ml35. For tier stats please take a look at the screenshot. PM me or write some offers into this thread. I'll keep this thread open for one week (11.11.2016). Please offer reasonable...
  3. Lina Tora Luned

Question: Plot deed managed by Marcus Callender

As the title says, why are some plots under control of Marcus Callender yet? I think that not sold plots from 2015 gone in his hands, but not new plots from Hestia. Maybe someone has an answer for me, because I put an eye on a specific plot in Hestia, but after two days it was claimed by MC...
  4. Lina Tora Luned

FPC Font

Hey there does anybody knows where to find the actual FPC font, or got anyone the logo in a proper quality and size ? thx in advanced :)
  5. Lina Tora Luned

Selling: Animal oils Robot Laser Optics

Robot Laser Optics Unit ~5k tt value 101,5% (negotiable) animal oil list will follow... greetz -Lina
  6. Lina Tora Luned

Uber: Noob Hof

first time ill post here, and maybe the last one, because i think the lootpool has a connection to rl issues. On monday somebody stole my bike (not a bike from you next hardware market, just a little bit more expensive). so tom and me went out for a team hunt, to get a little bit better feeling...
  7. Lina Tora Luned

Selling: Estates !!!

i need some serious offers on 2 appartments Chikara Yuujou, 3F and Treasure Island Silver Building, 9F both got a beautiful plain view. sunshine from dawn till dusk even on rainy days irl ;) if you want to check them ask me. the rent isnt payed yet :ahh: leave me a pm for a meeting
  8. Lina Tora Luned

Selling: inventory items

Hello im selling some items from my inventory most are extractors and paints everything thats advanced! everything thats basic excerpt womans ;) Diluted things Enhanced Inferior Weak PAINT Skins Boards several other items will be set on the list later :) -greets Lina
  9. Lina Tora Luned

re opened "get MO Shop"

Welcome to the shop of the Modus Operandi society REOPENING of the "get MO" Shop We have currently in stock: Martial Harness (M,L) Martial Harness (M,L) Martial Harness (M,L) Martial Harness (M,L) Vumpoor Dissolver (L) Polaris Armguards (F,L) Polaris Helmet (F,L) Urban Nomad Ruddy Slacks...
  10. Lina Tora Luned

Selling: Shopping booth

Genisis HQ booth nr. 10 i need some offers. if the prize is reasonable, ill sell it. -Lina for 4,75k now edit: SOLD
  11. Lina Tora Luned

Help: open letter to the Colonial Administrationt

Hello fellow Entropians, this is my open Letter to the Colonial Administration (CA), because i think the secretary's office isn't able to handle the complicated situation on the beautiful planet Calypso. dear CEO of the CA, the situation after the impact of the war typhoon getting better with...
  12. Lina Tora Luned

Buying: Geotrek apis/huo sga edition

I want one of these pm me with tt value and your MU thx i would also be interested in an uL Lp120 thx -Lina :)
  13. Lina Tora Luned

Fort Troy Server bugged ?

Is it just me or are having others the same problem too, that after a short, irregulare time the client losing connection to the server :scratch2:. since the beginning of VU 10 this seems a big problem with occasional conection losts. or is the serverload to high? if so whipe the hamster, MA...
  14. Lina Tora Luned

Teamhunting in pre VU 10.2

thats a known fact! but what if the team members are using the same equipment and hunting in a none "offical" team. I did that with a socmate and the first run was good. profit in the end and everybody ended with the same amount of ammo and decay on the amp. the second run was the pure opposite...
  15. Lina Tora Luned

Buying: Improved Korss H400

atm my imp korss is at the half down and its rapidly moving to a lower tt value!!!!11!!1!! so if you got a imp korss you want to get rid off, i would like to buy it pm me with offers :) greets -Lina
  16. Lina Tora Luned

Selling: Genisis Star tower B

Hey, i m selling or better said im trading my shopping booth for another booth. booth+ some peds or items, whatever comes in your mind :cool: your shopping place can even have a worse location than mine(or should be :D) my booth is located near the tp, so lets say round about 20 sec's to walk...
  17. Lina Tora Luned

Question: Guess the Amor ?

I was surfing in the internet and found on the waechter homepage an old teaser pic of the VU 9.0 but when i looked closer to the picture i couldnt rembere this one so Hermes, Predator, the unkown ninja armor and ill guess nemesis. will that armor be introduced later or what is it still...
  18. Lina Tora Luned

Info: Spacestation tradebooth

For everyone who wants to own them or are curious if there is one available Click to enlarge :wtg:
  19. Lina Tora Luned

Question: Improvements on polls

Hey :) since every last post or new created threads on EF is shown at the "Latest Forum Topics" and got a link to the thread, why is the pollbar threaten like an orphan :scratch: to make the "current poll" thread easier to access, couldn't there be a link to the thread in the headline ...
  20. Lina Tora Luned

Selling: riker ul2 unlimited

hi everybody im selling this gun :sniper: it got ~3,4K tt pm me with offers greets -Lina
  21. Lina Tora Luned

Buying: A105

Hi there, i want a (like the title says) A105 Laser Amp for max tt+900 or if you want, i would sell my sentinel gloves M,L +200 Ped for it thx for stopping by :) greets -Lina
  22. Lina Tora Luned

Intercept 14 05 2009

Got this one here
  23. Lina Tora Luned

EBN: Today’s Headlines

News from Entropia Gateway “I’m Axly McBride, and this is EBN Evening News. Our headlines today: Genesis Star expands the search for items from their research division. Spring migration believed to start in about a week. But first… To astronomers, it’s NCO-97682A; to shippers and insurance...
  24. Lina Tora Luned

Selling: Jaguar Shins (F)

Hiya Folks Here is my deal i want to sell my Jaguar Shins (F) because i want a new direction of acting in EU so i got 4 options : Jaguar Shins (F) for Geotrek LP120(prefered High TT value) Jaguar Shins (F) for Shopkeeperpad Jaguar Shins (F) for PED (tt+2500) Jaguar Shins (F) for *make an...
  25. Lina Tora Luned

PC: Jaguar shins vs LP120

Hiho there i want to ask if a trade from jaguar shins F,uL to a GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus uL would be reasonable I thought more in the way jaguar shins to LP120 + peds btw if anybody want to trade it can send me a pm :ahh:
Back