Help: open letter to the Colonial Administrationt

Lina Tora Luned

Old Alpha
between VU9.4 and corrupted 12.8.2 but working
Society
Modus Operandi
Lina tora Luned
Hello fellow Entropians,
this is my open Letter to the Colonial Administration (CA), because i think the secretary's office isn't able to handle the complicated situation on the beautiful planet Calypso.

dear CEO of the CA,
the situation after the impact of the war typhoon getting better with each day. brave colonists doing day by day their jobs with gathering new equipment, resources and keep the population of the fauna on a healthy level.more or less successful
But we still got some problems and differences on the home front. some people think others are more equal than (including myself). my thoughts refer to our beloved shop's, in all of its variety. the nice littel shop near your apartment, where you can buy your fresh aurli shock flesh. the big mall shop, which offers a vast of items far from your imagination with nice prices. shopping booth's belongs to the shopping opportunity's in the calypsian community too, although nobody is thinking about it. some people think they are underestimated, other thoughts are that they even not worth 14 units of combibo dung. in my opinion they are worth every pec you paid.
after the new resettlement of calypso through the war typhoon, the marketplace of the total destroyed hadesheim were build up new on the sunset boulevard in cape corinth with its full usability.(very nice location, its a holiday weekend worth)
during the following days, weeks and months, alot of letters to your secretary's office, my hope slide downwards, until yesterday where they found a new low point. the booth's in omegaton west habitat, genisis amerthera aren't still working, neither usable. moreover to this unbelievable situation is that the location has been "adjusted" last week and the booth lost value or were increased in value, different for every colonist.
so my main demand is
  1. make all booth's usable again
  2. "readjust" all location to a more pre sga variation
  3. do it as fast as possible
i know it sounds like hard work, but i'm sure..
no... i know you won't fail on this task.
give those castigator no moment of dignity and we all will grow up on this unequal situation.

-kind regards, your most humble Lina Tora Luned
.......................................lootius save calypso

I certainly hope Colonial Administration acts promptly to address this issue. The booths, shops and home businesses in Omegaton West Habitat and the other communities can offer a shopping experience we will not find in the big malls and revitalize the residential cities on Calypso.

Will you be offering alien blood with your fresh aurli shock flesh? :eek:

location...

Who cares if location stays the same or not.

I actually like the new location of Omegaton Delta, even though it's only been moved a few feet from where it used to be relative to the TP (still at the bottom of the stairwell). I just want the booths to be working again. (Although, I do admit, it would be nice if my booth's location was on the wing of the Delta Tower that is closest to the TP, as it was pre vu 10).

MA should make getting booths functioning again priority. Relocation of buildings can be a lesser priority that can be done at some point in the future, if at all...

Additional compensation to booth deed holders by the imperial government of some sort for this extended period of time that booths were not active would be highly appreciated. Perhaps 2 item slots can be added to all booths that were affected by this, which would increase item capacity to 12 instead of 10, allowing for expansion of booths with 2 shopkeepers instead of just 1 (shopkeepers use 6 item slots)... and maybe giving all affected deed holders one extra shopkeeper to go with this item slot addition would be greatly appreciated! :) ;)

(*in these trying times of war, we do understand that the government's funds may be low, so the shopkeepers, if given, could possibly have a TT value of 1 pec, and the various booth owners could repair shopkeepers to their full TT value with their own ped cards - this way the government economic stimulus package is not compensating the affected booth holders with many peds, only virtual items that have a low trade terminal value... Actually, this solution should help the government funding grow as the booth owners would likely all repair the shopkeepers to the full TT value as soon as they are received... as the repair cost would more or less be peds going directly to FPC...* :) ;) )

All of that having been said, I must say good work to MA/FPC and the design team on getting a trade center type of place and turrets to Omegaton West Habitat. That is very much appreciated!

I'm sure the many new colonist will appreciate that addition as well, especially since they will now revive there if they die nearby instead of reviving down at the Atrax LA.

:) ;)

Last edited:
bump...

bumping it up a little. I know that MA is working on things and Marco did put out a statement or two recently... but I'm bumping this anyways since I think there was some statements back a few months that said something about wanting participants to get more in to role playing aspects of the virtual world.

support ticket submitted..

I sent in an additional support ticket today since my last one got a copy/paste response that indicated that the matter was forwarded to the design team. Here's the new ticket (actually a new response to an old ticket) which is really sort of a letter requesting compensation for the lost revenues for all affected booth owners...:

To date, booths in apartment basements do not seem to be working. My booth #3 in the Delta Tower at Omegaton West Habitat is still showing me a message that anyone can pick up any items I place in the estate when I drop items there and have the deed in my inventory. All other apartment basement booths seem to be doing this as well since none of them are stocked at the moment, and several people are complaining about this matter over on entropia forum. I would like to request that if/when these broken booths are fixed that there be some sort of compensation to the affected booth owners for this time that all other shops in Entropia Universe that were not affected with this programming bug, glitch, or whatever you want to call it, had a monopoly on the market vs us folks with the booths that were affected with this problem. I propose that one shopkeeper be issued to each deed owner of the affected booths for every month that the booths have been offline. If that is not possible, please issue at least one new shopkeeper to each affected booth owner since they have had a time now where it was impossible to sell things in our booths, leaving everyone else with shops having a monopoly over us. The reason I am making this request is that some reading on the forums tells me that booth owners in other locations have been compensated in this way for similar type of booth bugs in the past.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/buying/124918-b-shopkeepers-5k.html#post1514504 is the thread where I saw that booth owners had been compensated for booth bugs in the past at other locations.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/estates/168826-booth-owners-forgoten.html#post2140311 is the thread where some booth owners are complaining about this issue. Other threads exist as well about this issue.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ter-colonial-administrationt.html#post2145843 is the thread where there's even an open letter to the Colonial Administration about this issue.

Issuing shopkeepers to all affected booth owners once booths are fixed would more than compensate us for the extended time that we were unable to sell things in our booths since market value on shopkeepers is rather high, and (trade terminal) tt value is not really that high. I propose that if the tt value is too high, that you give all booth owners that were affected shopkeepers that have a current tt value of one pec, so that they will need to repair the shopkeepers to get them back to full tt value. This way the actual tt value is not taken from Mindark or FPC to fix this problem, and MA/FPC might actually gain funds via the repair bills on all of these new shopkeepers.

Thank you.

I'll let you know if I get a response on this... Maybe if other affected booth owners submit similar tickets we may see some response?!...

Last edited:
Back