Search results

1. fox moulder

Question: Dpp to break even

Yesterday I was watching messi on https://m.twitch.tv/videos/472266914 twitch and he was using the unique sacraficial dagger http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2725 And seemed to be taking about 34 hits to kill the creature at a cost of 15.793 PEC (from wiki) so 34x15.793 PEC...
  2. fox moulder

Question: What do you TT?

Hi, I've started looting a few items lately with low is Mark up and I've just been TTing them. As a general rule anything under 110% I just TT as it's too much hassle for me to bother looking for a buyer (not a re seller who tries to pay 101% for everything) or paying the AH fees. Things I...
  3. fox moulder

Buying: Mann MPH DlxE

Thanks mastermesh.
  4. fox moulder

Buying: A&PSeries Mayhem LP-40 Perfected

Buying A&PSeries Mayhem LP-40 Perfected, pm me to let me know if you have one or if you have enough tickets to buy one and are willing to trade. thanks
  5. fox moulder

Price Check A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected/ A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could give a price estimate for these two items from the merry mayhem event A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected / A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected. the LP-40 costs 45000 M tokens 2 PM tokens and 65 ped the BP-70 costs 90000 M tokens 2 PM tokens and 125 ped so I...
  6. fox moulder

Entropia Data Consumption?

Any one know howmuch intenet data Entropia sucks per hour? im currently living in an area where i can get 4G mobile internet and was thinking about getting one of those dongle thingies. im living in a rented house and the landlard wont give me permission for a fixed line at the moment so this is...
  7. fox moulder

Un-blurrify pictures!

*Mods please move to off topic* Hey, i have some pictures i would like Un-blurrifying (yes that is the technical term) does any one know some software that can do it or it these pics are even Un-blurrifyable! Oh btw its mostly the people i want Un-blurrifying thanks Click to enlarge...
  8. fox moulder

Important decision to make.....

Read last post first! Hi, I applied to join the navy at an Aircraft Engineering Technician and the Navy careers advisor said Estimated joining date would be Dec to Jan 2011. Now my question is: I have just completed the first year of a Higher National Certificate in Civil Engineering, which...
  9. fox moulder

Oh b*llocks

Just wanted to show everyone what happens when a tipper truck changes lane unexpectedly! (if you are one of the lucky ones) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. fox moulder

Omg the sky is falling!

Aaaaaargh! The sky is falling....
  11. fox moulder

You know you have played EU too long when...

Ok, you might have seen other games like this but if not it goes something like this.. You know you have played EU to long when.... You start calling real life currency PEDS You know you have played EU too long when.... You swat a fly and expect to loot animal oils Ok so mine are crap, but...
  12. fox moulder

Improve BP/Book handling

I have over 1k bps that i never tt'd and now i am strugling to put them in to books, and i cant put them in to books and sell them because you cant trade full books. (they would make great gifts for newbie crafters) so i would like: 1) to be able to trade full/part full books 2) a button to...
  13. fox moulder

Question: Advice please

Hi, I am thinking of doing a little experiment and wonder if people could advise, i want to kill different maturities of exasaurs and compare loot averages for each maturity i will only be doing: young 50hp mature 60hp old 70hp for the test to be fair should i A, kill 1000 of each or...
  14. fox moulder

Question: Where does MA get income from?

Hi, i was just wondering, are players MA's only source of income? thanks
  15. fox moulder

Achievement: 40 Agility

Click to enlarge Been playing since 2006, mostly crafting but just started hunting again a few months ago, today i tried powerfist for the first time and it got me up to 40 agility. :yay:
  16. fox moulder

What Happened in EU on 03.05.2006?

hey If you can tell me what happened in EU on this date 03.05.2006 and post a link, i will give the first person with the right answer 100 EFD. Here are some major events in EU History: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4104731.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4374610.stm...
  17. fox moulder

FYI: Now i know why my loot is poor :D

Back in the day i was so bored waiting for the servers to come back up after a vu i sent this message to MA and got the following response. 2006-11-01 15:17 You wrote: Would it be possible that you good do your version updates on a Tuesday as that is when i am working and it would cause...
  18. fox moulder

Selling: 3 blazar fragments and 1 tier I component

as the title says im selling 3 blazar fragments and 1 tier I component
  19. fox moulder

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg&feature=fvst Totally random but it made me smile so enjoy!
  20. fox moulder

Question: how is dmg/pec calculated

This may seem like a dumb question but, how is dmg/pec calculated? i understand that it is damage divided by cost but if the cost is not 1 pec how do you work out the damage per pec. as show on entropia tools? Click to enlarge sorry for the noob question i just want to understand the maths.
  21. fox moulder

Question: Anyone else get this?

hi, just tried to log in to entropia and got this message, yet nothing has changed on my computer and i was playing entropia fine yesterday. Click to enlarge
  22. fox moulder

Question: Anyone tiered up an opallo yet?

surely someone must have tiered up an opallo, please post some pics and info of the stats if you have added enhancers. Update... What is the highest tiered opallo? (pic or it didn't happen ;) ) thanks
  23. fox moulder

Selling: 30k EFD

selling 30K efd, pm with offers im in game at twin peaks
  24. fox moulder

Selling: 15.26 ped chip bpc

selling the following skills: 15.26 ped blueprint comprehension thanks
  25. fox moulder

Question: Weapon Enhancers

What is "weapon skill modification"? Why is there no "weapon economy" , "weapon durability" and weapon speed" Enhancer? Current options: weapon damage weapon range weapon skill modification weapon accuracy I suppose you could say why don't some of the other things have X option too but im...
Back