You know you have played EU too long when...

fox moulder

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Steve steve Langarner
Ok, you might have seen other games like this but if not it goes something like this..

You know you have played EU to long when.... You start calling real life currency PEDS

You know you have played EU too long when.... You swat a fly and expect to loot animal oils

Ok so mine are crap, but you get the point lets see if you guys can be more creative.

I might add a EFD prize at some point if we get some good ones!

You know you have played EU to long when.... you are broke.

You know that you have played EU to long, when
you step into a dogs shit, and happly pick it up to store it for future purpose :)

You know that you have NOT played EU to long, when you still think it's possible to profit in a virtual world.

You know that you have played EU to long, when you look on the auction and don't care how many zeros are behind the price of something as long as the market value is higher than that price.

You know that you have played EU to long, when you know that ebay stands for entropiabay.

You know that you have NOT played EU to long, when you no longer want to sweat because your fingers are still bleeding from the last time you did that.

This happend when me and a socmate was hunting. We where talking in skype and he had some friends home. He said "Im in the mood for icecream" and he said to one of his friend "Can u bring me a calypso from the fridge" i started laughing. What he ment to say was "Can u bring me a Calippo* from the fridge" :laugh:

*Calippo

So u know u have played EU too much when u think the icecream Calippo is called Calypso :laugh:

...when world around begin to be a bit pixeled...humm maybe was Ggrass:D

You know you been playing too long when you go out in the sun and expect to see snow falling.

Last edited:
You know you have played EU to long when.... you starting hearing sounds from the game after playing too long at a stretch!

You know you have played EU to long when.... you wonder what life would be like if you suddenly became your avatar in-world...how would I carry all my stuff?

you know you have played EU too long when as a ceo, you talk about your primary stuff in TT value ...

you know when you ask ppl in rl to call you by your eu name and say that is my name

...when you create a thread like this one...

..or...

..reply to it...

:yay:

When u open EF before checking your emails. :scratch2:

When u relate rl objects, happenings to eu more than a couple of times a day.:scratch2:

but the worst of all when u deposit more than u should :scratch2:

You know you have played EU too long when... some ask you to name the plant eating dinosaur with the long neck and you reply.. Proteron.

You know you been playing EU too long when you no longer have a house or car and your living out of a cardboard box, begging for money on the street corner.

how would you be playing eu on a street corner softhart

how would you be playing eu on a street corner softhart

I wouldn't, I still have all that stuff because I realized already I was playing too much and I refused to give MA anymore money :D

You know youve been playing Project Entropia to long when ..........

Back