Search results

1. PopFuzz

Mothership Hunting Tax

I think there is a lot of people who would like to space hunt more and I was thinking to encourage more mother ships to be used, that they should allow mother ship owners to set a tax rate for all loot created with the mothership. This way they can provide their mothership for use and make a...
  2. PopFuzz

New Idea, Warp Gates controled Land Grab Style

I had an idea for a New weekly PVP event in space. Each planet would have a warp gate. This gate would be in a safe non pvp area and can warp you instantly to any other warp gate in the solar system and the gate on the other side would also be safe from PVP. The warp gates could be used to...
  3. PopFuzz

Looking to Mentor New Players

I am looking to mentor new players, I have over 3 years experience in game and know pretty well how the system works. If you want to be a serious player and want someone you can ask advice and tips on the best use of your time or stretching your dollars the furthest if you decide to deposit...
  4. PopFuzz

Selling: Katsuichi Honor Blueprints

Hey Everyone, I want to sell my two Katsuichi Honor Blueprints I am looking to get 13K for the pair or 8K for one but make me an offer if you are interested, I would consider items as well in trade. Swords sell about 5-10 a week with peak weeks up to 20 when the game is busy. Also a great bp...
  5. PopFuzz

Selling: Selling Female Armor Sets Pixie Gnome Bodyguard Warrior

For sale 4 female armor sets most are near full tt. Warrior +21 Pixie +10 Gnome +13 Bodyguard +7 PM if you want any sets.
  6. PopFuzz

Selling: Adj Fap, Rare BPs SGA Drills + More

Selling my gear. Adj Fap Tier 1.3 +26K SOLD SGA Ore Drill Tier 1.5 +2200 SGA Enmater Drill Tier 1.2 Sold Rare bps (I made 26K profit with these last year so not in a rush to sell to lowball offers, I will take reasonable offers near the price i paid) Zombie Arm Guards QR 1.6 500 Armor Plating...
  7. PopFuzz

Buying: Buying First Gen Electric Attack Chip VII

I am looking to buy a First Gen Electric Attack Chip VII. I am willing to pay the current fair market value (+8-8.5K) Or im willing to trade both SGA Drills plus 4K for the chip. Contact me if you want to trade or sell your chip.
  8. PopFuzz

Does exploded cars loose textures and or coloring?

Hey All, I exploded my Valkerie the other day while hunting and left it in storage for a few days. A friend needed a repair on his car so I bought a RK-5 and fixed his up. I then decided to fix my Valk too. Anyway for a day or two something seemed odd about it but I could not figure it out...
  9. PopFuzz

Entropia Universe needs more Social Network tools

I just watched the Social Network and thought it was a great movie. I got me to thinking about how fast Facebook grew and how having ones friends on facebook drove the desire for others to join up. Then I thought about Entropia Universe some and really thought that its lacking alot of those...
  10. PopFuzz

Buying: Buying Blue Prints in bulk

Im looking to buy a few large collections of blueprints, mostly interested in the following (not including tt blueprints) Tool All Attachments Level 2+ Armor All Enhancers All Vehicles All Furniture All Tailoring Level 3+ Textures Level 5+ Components Level 5+ Weapons Level 2+ I will pay...
  11. PopFuzz

Radar Alignment off with my Sleipnir MK1

Hey everyone, I am getting this bug with my Sleipnir, I have also seen it while driving other vehicles as well. My radar compass points in one direction but my vehicle moves in a different direction and the map position is incorect. Today I sent my self flying direct east to get to a teleport...
  12. PopFuzz

Buying: Buying Alien Acid

I am looking to buy all the Alien Acid I can get, I will pay daily plus 20% PM me if you have any even small qty is ok.
  13. PopFuzz

Buying: Trading SGA Tier 1 Excuvator & Driller for First Gen Electric attack Chip VII

I am interested in trading my Tier 1 Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition And my Tier 1 Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/05, SGA Edition for a Mind Force First Gen Electric attack Chip VII Let me know if you want to trade, or if you just want to sell your VII chip let me know a...
  14. PopFuzz

Achievement: 70 Intelligence thanks to Love

Thanks to the Love Mission today I got my third attribute over 70, and that is Intelligence. Next on my to do list 70 Psyche :)
  15. PopFuzz

1st Year Rez Day Bonus Loot Theory

I have a theory that most if not all Avatars (At least those born the last few years) get a bonus special loot when they turn 1. This special loot is in terms of multiplier and not TT. Because of that some people get them on small items crafted and others get mega ATH loots. I formed this...
  16. PopFuzz

How much do you think banks are worth?

Im just curious what everyone thinks banks are worth these days? When I first joined they were a great helpful tool, I use to get +3500 loans on my A106 amp which was great, id get a loan on it grind for a week on Basic Sheet Metal and make enough peds to hunt again. Was a great time for the...
  17. PopFuzz

Achievement: 80 Strength :)

Just hit 80 Strength, Thank you Longteeths. Still got to work on my pathetic Psyche though.
  18. PopFuzz

Uber: Your a Miner said the Gazz Tower

So 2 days ago I was getting close to level 50 Prospector and I saw that skill chips had fallen to really cheap so I grabbed a couple to get miner unlocked. here is my Miner Unlock I had a hunch I was near another 400-600 times multiplier so to celebrate my Miner unlock I grabbed 29 OA-103s...
  19. PopFuzz

Selling: Trading Mall Shop for HL8

Im looking to trade my Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop #7 +2K peds for an unlimited HL8
  20. PopFuzz

Selling: Genesis Firefly +21K

Hey Everyone, Decided to pay off some RL debts so selling me Genesis Firefly for less then I really want to +21K Great weapon to skill melee with, I could cycle 3-5K TT a day with the knife, My loot was pretty close to break even overall since buying it in July, and when I hit really bad cycles...
  21. PopFuzz

Achievement: 8K Handgun

I hit my first 8K skill in the last day or two and that was Handgun. 9K here I come :)
  22. PopFuzz

Achievement: 80 Agility TY FPC for the Missions

Wow I love missions let me finally hit my 80 Agility goal sooner then I thought I would and much closer to the April 1st date that I wanted to hit it (only 3 weeks late) :) Now the question is will missions let me hit 90 in a few weeks or months or is this a year or two away?
  23. PopFuzz

Any new bps on Roctropia?

Hey Everyone, Do the technicians on rocktropia have any new bps and or new BP books? Did not see any new bp slots in the normal books.
  24. PopFuzz

Selling: Selling Armor Plates 6A,6B,4B,3A,3B

Hey Everyone, Selling the following armor plates 6A +7 Each 6B +7 Each 4B +5 Each 3B +3 Each 3A +2 Each I am also willing to trade plates for these Alien Parts at full market price. Kreltin Soft Plate Alien Acid
  25. PopFuzz

Achievement: Unlocked Power Catalyst

This one took me by a suprise :) Had no idea I was near another unlock :) Hit level 15 Psychotropian while teleporting.
Back