Search results

1. Busted Up Alex

Project Eco

Nice idea This sounds like a nice idea. I would use a T1 instead of armour, but it is a close call. Good luck!
  2. Busted Up Alex

Entropia status 09-04-25

Thanks Thanks for the speedy update, i was worried!
  3. Busted Up Alex

EntropiaRadio.com

Radio Station Hey there, I was just wondering if I would be able to host a radio show. I have some amateur experience in radio presenting and djing but nothing at all serious. I have played Entropia for around 3 years now but never seriously - just on and off casual playing and socializing...
  4. Busted Up Alex

Calypso Newbie Event Masters

Nice Work!!! Hey, this is great, i really like what you are doing, well done!!! What kind of items are you looking to be donated? Gl man, Alex
  5. Busted Up Alex

Mining Mentor Needed

Neo Maps Link Here is that link I mentioned for Neo Maps. Alot of you probably already use it, but if you don't it really is a great way to map anything, not just mining and it's free. http://www.neomap.redcellcorp.com/index.html Try it out - it's great!
  6. Busted Up Alex

Mining Mentor Needed

Thanks everyone Annoyingly, I just wrote a rather long reply but since I have less than 5 posts and I added a link to neo maps it was deleted :( Anyway, here goes again haha... Thanks alot to everyone who replied, I also recieved a few PMs (one of them a whole guide by Silver Ice which was...
  7. Busted Up Alex

Mining Mentor Needed

Thanks Thanks all, as I said, I havn't played properly for 2 years - I have played very intermittently, and never properly. These are my mining current levels: Drilling: 37 Geology: 31 Mining: 22 Prospecting: 4 (very nearly 5) Surveying: 53 Again, as I said I have some favoured mining spots...
  8. Busted Up Alex

Mining Mentor Needed

Hello all... I have played EU on and off for around 2 years. I have never played it enough to get anywhere major and recently I have started minng. I am new to mining and i am looking for a mentor. I just need someone to 'show me the ropes' as it were... I don't have a massive amount of PEDs...
  9. Busted Up Alex

My first global!

gratz gratz dude!
Back