Entropia status 09-04-25

im glad cause i discovered atlashaven radio lol. but now we need it back on! :wtg: :wtg:

My little brother has power in Amsterdam and hasn't heard of any power failures in the area..... :(

hmm power failures are rare here in netherlands, bet someone dropped their cup of coffee at a spot that wasnt quite right :D, lets say its a power failure its less shamefull :p

i feel like dieing !

OMG i hope our data is not lost :eek:

imao a alover redo

Power failure in Amsterdam.
Thanks for the info, Woodger.
Keep up the good work at Atlas Haven Radio.

ty marco for the update :)

Ah yes, you could be right...

Daylight Saving confusion :scratch2:

Still nice to be kept informed

I think you must have taken a quick nap or else a quick nip there chop

Do not Server parks usually have redundant systems with multiple generators and UPS ready for switching things over?

I dont believe that MA's servers are housed in a park without this. Even the most basic of server parks have these facilities.

But thanks for the update Marco :)

help!!

HELP . i cant do my daily piece of addiction.
I am going COLD TURKEY. aaahhhahahahah
Started banging on the walls for few minutes now
MA dont lett me die this way .!!!!!

I heard power got shut in Amsterdam .
And support is somewhere in Redlightdistrict,
doing theyre weekly hoffing ;)

Hope they will be found in time , before they get swallowd by,
our dutch ,nightlife of booze,smokes and naked woman

GREETS:
HAZE

I'm kinda worried here. Does it mean the WoF is off?? It has to be Postponed?

Do not Server parks usually have redundant systems with multiple generators and UPS ready for switching things over?

I dont believe that MA's servers are housed in a park without this. Even the most basic of server parks have these facilities.

well seems MA havent stopped making bad decisions... the ups and other backup systems should kick in within microseconds to keep the servers up if it was a good company.

Thanks

Thanks for the speedy update, i was worried!

:rolleyes:
well, in the rules, says mass CTD will allow for replay of the missed time... or continuationg beyond match official end, if neccessary

dunno where everyone was... I know I was at Oshiri

I am sure that this one will start again at another slot next week or continued ... we are all out.

Hope there is some MA staff to solve it ... it's Sat evening

It is very possible that they have such equipment, but there are other routers between them and us that may not have such systems in place.

Thanks a lot Marco

I was affraid it was another avatar that picked up the scenerys... :scratch2:

It is very possible that they have such equipment, but there are other routers between them and us that may not have such systems in place.

shouldnt matter due to how the internet is constructed, if a router went down also the packets would just take another way.

well seems MA havent stopped making bad decisions... the ups and other backup systems should kick in within microseconds to keep the servers up if it was a good company.

Do you know what ups stands for?:laugh:

Yes they do, but I know of many a standby generator that has fallen over when called upon to run in anger.

True true - may not be the server park at all, and a power failure further down the line. Maybe even something as silly as someone driving into the exchange just down the road.

Back