Search results

1. S

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

Just got banned on EL. Interesting.....
  2. S

Entropia Universe 15.7.0 Release Notes

Since the update, i have instant crashing. I click "Launch" the game window will show up, stay black then crash. I am on Windows 10.
  3. S

Question: Voice Chat options are greyed out.

Was it in the release notes? Because i can't seem to find anything that indicates they have disabled it for a certain reason.
  4. S

Thanks! Have been away for a week, and didn't check release notes! :laugh:
  5. S

Have had no problems with this before, its not blocked in my firewall. It only greyed out about a week ago, it was working previous to that. I did have it muted through the GUI, and ever since it has greyed out. Can't figure out why. Any suggestions?
  6. S

Uber: 3834 PED lys-claim in PVP4 AREA!

Before yes, you could summon anything out, now no.
  7. S

Harassment and abuse in Entropia Universe

They have no idea, believe me. I am not going into detail about this on this thread, its already off-topic enough. However the avatar i video'd clearly was not at the keyboard, hunting feffox, he died (unfortunately) and continued to attack the revive terminals, opening fap, opening repair...
  8. S

Skill scanner no, it does not automate gameplay. The video i had, showed an avatar hunting whilst not even at the keyboard using a macro. As for the Belkin Nostromo, it still is using software to automate those commands, which is third party. My mouse and keyboard both have macro...
  9. S

I have sent a support case in to MA to see if such actions are allowed. I am sure most people have a "gaming" keyboard with macro functionality, however to use such functions of the keyboard does require "software" (third party) to allow this to happen. If MA are going to allow keyboard macro's...
  10. S

So after chatting with ermik, i have removed that video. Sorry for :offtopic:
  11. S

Do i really need to explain what is happening in the video? It is plain obvious a third party program (macro, bot, or self-coded auto-button clicker) is being used by this person to hunt. I should have recorded him at feffox, but him being at revive exposes it more.
  12. S

I hope you get banned for good.
  13. S

Needed Markup to Cover Amps

On the "amp switching" point, it can be rewarding to occasionally drop to lower amps as i have found out, and many others have expressed over time.
  14. S

Question: Bug with globals? or window?

Thanks for the information!! :ahh:
  15. S

Question: Bug with globals? or window?

Hi, Ive noticed this happening a few times with me, globals stop showing in window? Entropia Tracker still continues to track the globals perfectly, however they no longer appear in my global window. Anyone else had this problem? Sorry for poor screenshot quality.
  16. global

global

global bug
  17. S

Project Unlimited Level 4 Amplifier Log

End of May has come! Here are the results! May Cost: 31076.36 Loot: 25553.46 +/-: -5522.90 Percent: 82.23% Markup: 5227.33 Total Loss: -295.57
  18. S

26/05/2014 We had our second ATH! Will be back to mining shortly!
  19. ATH

ATH

ATH
  20. S

21/05/2014 - 25/05/2014 Cost: 12893.87 Loot: 11687.85 +/-: -1206.02 Percent: 90.65% As i said before, baby due tomorrow, wont have much more time to play for a couple of weeks. Also have decided to update this thread every month instead of weekly. Going to clean it up a bit also to make it...
  21. S

UL amplifier prices?

Thought it sold for 45 CLD's as according to PM, so thats around 52-54k?
  22. S

UL amplifier prices?

~ 54-55k .......
  23. S

Server Downtime For Release

wooooooot :wtg:
  24. signature

signature

signature
  25. S

UL amplifier prices?

Those prices that Strash has noted look pretty reasonable, but i rate level 4 a bit higher in price for obvious reasons! :laugh:
Back