Question: Bug with globals? or window?

Syntaxtc

Old Alpha
Society
Mine To Extract
Showtek aKa Syntaxtc
Hi,

Ive noticed this happening a few times with me, globals stop showing in window?

Entropia Tracker still continues to track the globals perfectly, however they no longer appear in my global window.

Anyone else had this problem?

Sorry for poor screenshot quality.

Look at your last global/hof in chat:

One mofos (Billy & fuck knows who else) have team name which contains fag symbol "<3", which is causing temporary fuckup of global chat flow in window.

Another mofos (MindArk) have ages to fix that shit.

One mofos (Billy & fuck knows who else) have team name which contains fag symbol "<3", which is causing temporary fuckup of global chat flow in window.

Thanks for the information!! :ahh:

I've been whining about this ever since since the new chat system came out, and it doesn't just fuck up the globals, it fucks up the entire chat.

Thanks for the information!! :ahh:

Look at this:

Code:
2014-06-04 07:49:38 [Globals] [] Team "Billy <3 Calico!!!" killed a creature (Atrox Young) with a value of 68 PED!
This is from chat.log.

What we can do here? We can use another MindArk fuckup, and use /whisper command - it works globally, fucking resellers sometimes use it, you don't need to add someone to FL for "business".

So, first lookup names - currently Calico is online, and coward Billy is hiding, so let's msg Calico:

/whisper Calico (press TAB, so we can choose full name) dear fagz! please, remove "<3" bullshit from your team name, since you fuckuping planetary chat.

(prolly long convo will follow, because people doesn't aware about that bug)

I've been whining about this ever since since the new chat system came out, and it doesn't just fuck up the globals, it fucks up the entire chat.

No, just global "stream". Ofc, if you have such stream along with other chats like "rookie" or "local" or wtf else - it does.

But I have global chat in another tab, and even window:

ypS8cXf.png

The rest tabs&chats works fine (while there is no global "stream" filtered in)

PS: in other words - it's simple "display" fuckup - chat.log registering everything fine, that's why EL working fine too.

Welp, for me it has fucked up all the chats though.
Got Main, System, Team, Society, Private, from which only Main shows globals, and all tabs had gone fucked up after that (all the channels).
Also interesting that this affects only some people, with very different OS's and setups.

Back