Search results

1. S

Question: Voice Chat options are greyed out.

Have had no problems with this before, its not blocked in my firewall. It only greyed out about a week ago, it was working previous to that. I did have it muted through the GUI, and ever since it has greyed out. Can't figure out why. Any suggestions?
  2. S

Question: Bug with globals? or window?

Hi, Ive noticed this happening a few times with me, globals stop showing in window? Entropia Tracker still continues to track the globals perfectly, however they no longer appear in my global window. Anyone else had this problem? Sorry for poor screenshot quality.
  3. S

Project Unlimited Level 4 Amplifier Log

Hello, I recently purchased a one-of-its-kind Unlimited Level 4 Amplifier, in which i am going to log some data back to everyone that is interested. I will try to average around 300 drops a day, due to me working full time in RL. I will update the figures weekly, as i don't think daily is...
  4. S

Buying: Unlimited Mining Amp

Hi, I am looking to purchase something in the range from Level 2 to Level 4 (possibly 5 depending on the cost) unlimited mining amp. Please contact me if you are interested in selling so we can come up with a price tag. Thanks.
  5. S

FYI: Kudos to the support team!

I just want to give the support team some positive feedback for once. Had an incident occur to my account, which triggered an automatic ban/account lock. Within 10 hours of me writing to support, my account was fully functional again. Thanks to the support team for fast actions and accepting...
  6. S

Buying: Tango Tier 4.x

Hi im looking for this toy, preferably tier 4 and above. Paying pure peds. PM me if you are selling
  7. S

Looking for a society

I have been a member of BA since i can last remember, however i quit and sold all skills a year ago. Now i have dedicated a bit of time to mining only. Therefore id like to join a mining society if there is any out there recruiting. Freelancing is fun, but id like to see soc chat again. As for...
  8. S

Selling: Adjusted Excavator

Hello, I am looking to trade the Adjusted Excavator + peds for your Improved Excavator, please contact me if you are interested. Regards, Showtek
  9. S

Buying: Improved Genesis Excavator

Hello, I am buying this toy, i currently own Adjusted Genesis Excavator and would like to do a deal that involves the Adjusted + peds for your Improved. So if your looking to downgrade to Adjusted, here is your chance! Thanks! (Edit: What do i value the Adjusted at? I just paid 3.9k peds for...
  10. S

Question: COD and Offline PM

This question has probably been asked a lot of times, but seriously, i would like to see it implemented. A cash on delivery system, and a offline PM system. Will this ever be implemented into the game? If no, why not?
  11. S

Streaming F.O.M.A

Hi all, I decided to stream FOMA for those interested in watching or curious about FOMA. I am in Australia so the stream quality wont be great, as the closest server is 250-300ms. Enjoy! www.twitch.tv/Showtek_aKa Let me know if the stream is atleast watchable.
  12. S

Buying: Level 5 Amp (L)

As title says, i need about 40 amps for a good price. Thanks!
  13. S

Selling: Skills

Selling the rest of these skills: Ranged Damage Assessment,6513 - ESI Needed: 445.04 PED - Final chip size: 400.54 PED Marksmanship,5903 - ESI Needed: 285.72 PED - Final chip size: 257.15 PED Mining,5333 - Already on ESI: 80.86 and/or 90.25 PED Serendipity,4973 - ESI Needed: 145.84 PED - Final...
  14. S

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

50 CLD's for sale. I am offline - will bump the thread when i get back online with a new price - cheers :)
  15. S

Best time to withdraw as an Australian

Might be a silly question but i must ask, is it better to withdraw when AUD is high against USD or lower? I remember depositing heavily a while back and it cost me about $550 - $600 AUD to get 5000 ped ($500 USD)
  16. S

Achievement: 1 Year on without deposit or play

Following a trend of threads started. Any regrets? No, i found a cheaper game to play, that wont cost me 30k USD in deposits.
  17. S

Selling: Skills

Was planning to keep mining skills, but no longer have the time to play this game. Ranged Damage Assessment - 6513 Marksmanship - 5930 Mining - 5333 Prospecting - 5151 Serendipity - 4973 Perception - 4203 Geology - 4151 Anatomy - 4128 Surveying - 3508 Extraction - 3473 Ground Assessment - 2619...
  18. S

Selling: Improved Genesis Excavator

Selling this again. Thread will close in a weeks time from now. (Wed 14th November 2012, 1:45 AM GMT+10 Time) Highest offer via PM will win this auction. Tier 0.9 Thanks!
  19. S

Selling: Improved Genesis Excavator

TT: 27 PED Tier: 0.8 Instant Buyout: 12k PED (Loan Status: Lent Out) Im open to offers or suggestions. CLD's or PEDS only! (If it does not sell, im willing to loan it out with collateral required ofcourse.)
  20. S

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

I have 15 CLD's for sale. 1150ped each. PM me
  21. S

Buying: Level 8 Amplifier Blueprint (L)

Looking to purchase this blueprint if anyone is interested in selling, can you please contact me via thread or PM. Thanks!
  22. S

Selling: First Gen Electric Attack Chip VII and Improved Genesis Excavator

I am currently selling these two items: First Gen Electric Attack Chip VII -- SOLD Improved Genesis Excavator (Tier: 0.5) VII Chip - SOLD!! Excavator - Start: 10000 Buyout: 12000 This is not a price check thread, please keep thread clean. If you are interested please send offers here or to...
  23. S

Space Throttle Starting and Stopping

I notice when im moving my quad wing in full screen or window mode, the engine shuts off then restarts again making travel twice as long as it should be. If im minimised (not with EU on top), it runs smoothly. Now that ive been alt+tabbed for a while letting it auto fly, i noticed when i went...
  24. S

HoF: Tower Virginity Lost

I just lost my Ore tower virginity. I lost my EnMatter virginity some time ago. :wtg:
  25. S

Showtek's Healing Service -- Operation Max UR200 --

I am offering a healing service of UR175 (L) or UR125 (L). My FAP UR175 Heal: 77.1 - 105.2 Decay: 9pec UR125 Heal: 60 - 80 Decay: 7pec Your FAP I don't mind fapping with a fap you provide for me, however i wont fap with anything less than Hedoc SK-20 for example. Availability I am not...
Back