Search results

1. amokra

Question: Damaged Mobs in the middle of nowhere ?

hello everyone so i have to ask, does any one else find mobs in the middle of nowhere with half a life or smthing like that ? while mining or hunting i find them almost every day , today i found 2 berycles of them , yesterday several argos , once i found a Malc with laf a life, waited to see...
  2. amokra

Selling: Storm Kolor Jeans+Cadet Jacket

jeans BO TT+460 (TT IS 44.6x PED) Jacket SOLD
  3. amokra

Justy Justina ?

I got this e-mail just 5 mins ago.. Interested in how many of you got it.. or am i the only lucky winner:laugh: " Hi.... My name is miss Justina,am very glad to contact you today,and i will also like us to hold a very good long time relationship,and i want you to contact me with this very...
  4. amokra

Solutions - AutoClick

I am no clicker.. but an evil person (i do not know who!) threaten me with my life if i do not post this.:rolleyes: iNstructiOns Start+U Start On-Screen Keyboard Start Auto Click Start EU (any order) F3 Autoclick click on EU Window then go to On screen keyboard! YOU SHOULD NEVER USE THIS Ac...
  5. amokra

Achievement: Martial Arts

Here We Go! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  6. amokra

Uber: Ubah Metal Mountings

Click to enlarge First run on these little things and i'e got this sweety :yay: Thx MA ^^
  7. amokra

Achievement: Mineral Sense What UP

toked some time but Click to enlarge :yay::yay::yay:
  8. amokra

Gastorix - Create A Critter

Gastorix Gastorix are considered allied with diverse birds, such as the Berycled. Measuring about 1.75 meters, this Calypsian creatures are predominantly scavengers, omnivores and even herbivores. Because of the various types of food, in time, these birds evolve to larger and larger sizes and...
  9. amokra

Crazy Chat Bug Anyone ?

First i saw it was in a dome on CND .. was mining and i could see on my chat what others talked in the Control Room.. Then on TI seeing what other chat at the reviver or tp and i was very far away and was with a m8 who did not see that... And here is the stranges one so far .. funny too ...
  10. amokra

Uber: XIX Petonium

:yay: always wanted a high MU global.. turned out i found something :yay: Click to enlarge
  11. amokra

Uber: Vast Gazz

Whoopee.. keep them coming ! :cowboy:
  12. amokra

Buying: Genesis Star Encrypted Holder

As the title says I'm trying to buy this thing.. Please PM me with offers:ahh: Genesis Star Encrypted Holder 1 /2 Alex :cowboy:
  13. amokra

Uber: Genesis Star Visual Display

ohh.. i'm amazed.. These 2 days have been more then grate for me https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/148415-iron-strikes-again-xix.html#post1843660 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/148450-sweetest-nite-club-neverdie.html#post1844106 I am happy now :yay:
  14. amokra

Uber: Sweetest Nite On CND

This is the biggy: .. was not amped .. the 104 amp broked shortly before This is how the nite finished: Cheers :cowboy:
  15. amokra

HoF: Iron strikes again.. XIX

Click to enlarge 104 amped :yay: sweet and unexpected
  16. amokra

Achievement: Unlocked Coolness

Finally Last hours were a pain in the ass.. wish i did not knew about the unlock :D.. Click to enlarge :cowboy:
  17. amokra

Quest To 40 Globals/profit from Mining

As the title say i need to score 40 globals in mining and hopefully make some nice profit out of the runs. The reason for the 40 globals is a contest i'm in and will give me the maximum mining points if i will complete it...
  18. amokra

HoF: yay for iron !

After burning an oa104 with no special return i decided to continue unamped. This popped Click to enlarge :yay:
  19. amokra

Uber: Plastic Springs Ubah

Click to enlarge been waiting on something like this :yay:
  20. amokra

Achievement: first 1000m

yay me first 1000m find! Click to enlarge:yay:
  21. amokra

Achievement: serendipity !! yey

Click to enlarge @ last ... :D happy skilling everyone
  22. amokra

HoF: Exo Hoffie

got this nice think in exo land yesterday.. totally unexpected Click to enlarge
  23. amokra

Buying: Knight arms m

please help me out with this one .. i imagine it's expensive cause i see it's very rare.. please post or PM me if you've got and would like to sell it... Thank you!
  24. amokra

The list ^^

After unlocking bpc .. time to do some ore amps.. here they are.. no screens .. dunno why auto screen does not work Click to enlarge
  25. amokra

bpc @ last

been waiting a long time to get this one Click to enlarge
Back