Solutions - AutoClick

amokra

Alpha
Society
Rapture Of Rebellion
Alex AmokRa Sin
I am no clicker.. but an evil person (i do not know who!) threaten me with my life if i do not post this.:rolleyes:

iNstructiOns
Start+U
Start On-Screen Keyboard
Start Auto Click
Start EU
(any order)
F3 Autoclick click on EU Window then go to On screen keyboard!

YOU SHOULD NEVER USE THIS

Ac 2.2
be sure that Entropia is hilited when mouse click on on-screen keyboard

Last edited:
If this works, I'm gonna use it for mining and possibly crafting and I don't give a f**k what you say.
:wise:

*edit*
Ok so I just thought about it and realised it won't work for crafting due to no assignable hotkey for crafting.
Ah well.

*edit2*
Doesn't work for me :scratch2:
Maybe I need to use the same AC as in the picture... *shrug*

Last edited:
works perfectly.. just extracted a HOF :D

I'm curious here,
are auto clickers mentioned in the NDA as completely a breach of terms?
Sorry,
I' have way too large of a headache to read through a large document at the moment.

I'm beginning to think that finding ways around the autoclick protection is possibly the worst thing you can do. The very best thing you can do is register your dismay with support, telling them that unless they implement autoclicking in-game that you will stop playing.

Then stop playing EU for a while.

There's no better way to highlight the importance of this feature. Without players, MA earn no money, and this should be enough to motivate change.

Ignoring the fact that they've actively removed your ability to use an autoclicker, and finding ways around it gives them much less incentive to do something about what I think is a gaping hole in the game design.

Without players, MA earn no money, and this should be enough to motivate change.
do something about what I think is a gaping hole in the game design.

Co-sign!... with a few added curses and controversial phrases peppered in amongst my "partially quoted in order to change the quote" quote. :D

Yes, I acknowledge that there is some value to auto-clicking,
however, have they stated that it's illegal officially?

in many answers to support cases they say they dont condone it or something along with other third party softwares :p lets just hope they mean it and ban everyone who uses it ;D

really I mean that, unless you got no hands you shoulden't be allowed to use it ;)

EULA only has general statements about "third-party software" interfering with EU. Autoclicker are not explicitely mentioned. And closest to the official statement was an answer from support that they "don't endorse them". So the legal sitaution is a bit murky.

i found my own way and recent update blocked it from using the queue item function from this I can only assume MA as sending me a BIG FUCKYOU ... but when there is a will there is a way... so i fixed it and I solved my problem :p

i asked em in the old VU about it
and they told me AC makes my playing unsafe , but now i already read somewhere thats its ilegal ...

how ever build a own in rl :D ?

wasnt there a lego one :scratch2:

The batch jobs/repetitive tasks are really holes in game design..

If it is still hard for MA to understand, make one of company employes try to craft lets say... 1000 000 basic filters for skilling up to level 10 in crafting after you donate them 1000 PEDs... ;)

P.S. Hope that man will not end up in hospital with hurt fingers and hurt eyes.

Last edited:
implement an AC-feature into the game to avoid putting any risks for crafter's health!!

(i'm no crafter myself)

to prevent total afk-skilling, enforce confirmation of presence by a randomly popping up window (and maybe a mini-game like text-recon) once in 5-20 min..

just my *quick* thoughts..

this topic (game-play design 'how to' and 'how not to') cries for deeper thinking though..

PS: i have not looked into it so far, but i'm sure there are many simple hardware-mods for computer-mice on electronics-pages / forums to find..
if you are into microcontrollers you could insert one into the mouse-button-wire, maybe even a diy-kit for a blinking LED could work.. depends on mouse though..

i asked em in the old VU about it
and they told me AC makes my playing unsafe , but now i already read somewhere thats its ilegal ...

how ever build a own in rl :D ?

wasnt there a lego one :scratch2:

I've seen an ava many years ago with a imp something HG shooting off about 1k in amo at aution before, i think this is why MA does not want autofire - people tend to blame the 'tools' when they screw up rather than thereselves

Single click n items craft won't hurt as you put needed count of components anyway... :) Same with mining where you just stay aimed on resource claim so you would discontinue mining proccess when turning from claim. With hunting.. it is quite different case as you spend ammo with each shot but MA could implement autorepeat if mouse button is hold down.

Hence, it is so easy to implement, even mini VU contains more code lines...

Back