Search results

1. Everman

RX OpTac x2 Harness (M)

Hep! Got such a harness recently and wonder about the value of them? /Everman Its new and tier 0.0 the rates are: 110 101 63 117 112 104 48 69 72 122
  2. Everman

Awakening

Waken under the the gloomy sky in Jason town. Well-known hammering sound of cannon towers. Never silence, never peace makes me frown. They seldom stop, just hammers for hours. At least I am back alive from Oshiri hearts. No creature as horrible as that choking air. Collecting my gear and...
  3. Everman

Selling: Starkov AS-129

I am selling a Starkov AS-129. It is fully repaired so TT=180. Startbid: TT+7000 Buyout: TT+8000 Current bid: Sold at buyout! Auction ends Wednesday 9 May at 18:00 ingame time or if buyout is reached.
  4. Everman

PC: Starkov AS-129

As the title say i do want to know the current price for a Starkov AS-129. :)
  5. Everman

S: Starkov AS-147

Selling Starkov AS-147. Start bid: 3000 PED Buyout bid: 5000 PED Current bid: 5000 PED by PM so No More Bids Forget the TT+ thingie its about 100 ped anyway. Auction ends sat 7 april at about 18:00 ingame time.
  6. Everman

S: Minor TP Chip

Selling Minor teleport Chip. Start bid: 320 PED Buyout bid: 800 PED Current bid: 330 PED and sold to Goose! Forget the TT+ thingie it is low TT. Auction ends sat 7 april at about 18:00 ingame time.
  7. Everman

S: Black Boots (M)

Selling urban nomab Black Boots. Start bid: 1350 PED Buyout bid: 2500 PED Current bid: 1350 PED by PM Forget the TT+ thingie. Auction ends sat 7 april at about 18:00 ingame time.
  8. Everman

Selling: Angel helmet and shin guards

Angel helmet(M) Angel Shin guards(M) Sold at buyout
  9. Everman

Selling: FAP-110

Selling Omegaton fast Aid FAP-110 Start bid: 3500 Buyout: 5000 Current bid: 3600 PED, by PM Current TT is about 95 PED. Auction ends fiday night at about 19:00 ingame time. No trades for items. PEDs only.
  10. Everman

Selling: ML-35

Selling one ML-35. Current TT is about 89 PED. Start bid: 6800 PED Buyout: 8500 PED SOLD AT BUYOUT
  11. Everman

Selling clothes(M) in matching colors

Selling a collection of clothes carefully colored for matching. Colors used are green, yellow and brown. Skin used is from argonaut...makes the clothes not appear so "plastic". The clothes for sale in the set are: 1 Cadet jacket (M) 2 Cadet pants (M) 3 Leaf Beret (M) 4 Linestrip...
  12. Everman

Sell: Armors and Weapons

Auction closed! no new bids accepted. I am selling some stuff that I rarely use any more. To calm my soc mates I'd better add that I am not selling out. I am just lighten the load of my storage some :D I want them sold before november 1. Accepting bids as posts or PM...
  13. Everman

PC: Swine Deluxe

What can I get for one of these today? :confused:
  14. Everman

Chikara APPPG-1

So, what are these cool plasmas price tag nowadays?
  15. Everman

EF on the go...

Meh, what a response! I really can't keep up following everything here! :duh: Did you, Mindbuster, ever thought about this great response??? :thumbup:
  16. Everman

Shared ownership

Hi, I was about to try to communicate with Mindark about shared ownership. However, at some point I did read that they rather want to suck up ideas and remake them to their own than pick ready packets. So, as for the topic. I want your constructive input about shared ownership and ideas about...
  17. Everman

Via Dolorosa Travels

Via Dolorosa offer travels to space resort and Crystal Palace. Price to Space Resort: 100 ped : one passsenger 55 ped : two passsengers 36 ped : three passsengers 28 ped : four passsengers Price to Crystal Palace: 25 ped : one passsenger 15 ped : two passsengers 12 ped : three passsengers...
  18. Everman

Via Dolorosa got a new leader! :)

FYI I am looking forward to some heavy RL workload in near future and have decided to leave my place as leader for our society. I will, however, be in there and doing my stuff...have fun that is...as much as I can and will visit the forums as usual (the later is possible from work :D ) The...
  19. Everman

RL couples in particiapating in PE?

There is some talk about couples ingame now and I wonder what RL couples are out there participating in Project Entropia? I know about some that have been around for a long time but there have been some influx of new participants so I bet there are some more! Come give us Your story! My...
  20. Everman

Memento mori and Hooligans

Leaders of these socs please PM me. because i have no clue about your intentions of your hostile setting.
  21. Everman

Via Dolorosa Shopkeeper

We have a shopkeeper at our hangar. For now we mainly sell hangar parts but even some low end weapons. For a list of available items visit our home at http://www.capedo.com and check the forum section. How to find the hangar? Follow the link to ViaD Travels!
  22. Everman

Do you post for EFD?

As title say..Do you post for EFD? This forum has a virtual economy handling Entropia Forum Dollar. When you post you get EFD. The EFD can be spent on so much fun stuff and all this might speak to the little gaming-devil inside you. I found out that I cannot do much but maybe buy me some arcade...
  23. Everman

It is ok to be bored'n angry.

It is ok to be bored. It really is ok to be fed up with a game/virtual universe/whatever. We all have different needs, goals, dreams, and wishes so one can’t really blame any other for that. All changes hurts. In real life as ingame. We are humans and humans seek patterns and habits. Most...
  24. Everman

Via Dolorosa homepage

Since a while Via Dolorosa have a new homepage. We are still in progress with adding content but would like to advertise about the info page regarding travels to space! Have recently been up there and loot seems to be ok. Also, i did get some skill gains ;) When I'm at it, be sure to visit...
  25. Everman

FAP gap

I wish for normal FAPs that heal more than 44. I think it is way to unbalanced to have normal FAPs 10-44 heal...then nothing...then nothing...and then extremly high healing and cheap-to-use FAPs. (Left the adj out...I know. Will leave the 2500 deluxe out as well...that one is a joke, right)...
Back