Search results

1. K

Buying: Lamps

I am interested in looted lamps. I want wall lamps, or ceiling lamps that hug the ceiling. The nallo ceiling lamps hang down too far. I am ESPECIALLY interested in gothica wall lamps. Please let me know if you have anything that might suit my needs. Thanks :)
  2. K

Hey!!!!!

It seems that I am now OLD! I didn't mind being called MATURE, but when did I become OLD? You didn't even ask my age first, you just assumed! (*snork* - this post is in jest. Please take it as such when responding.)
  3. K

Buying: Gigantium SIGN (PC)

I'm looking for at least one Gigantium Sign. There are several Screens on the market, and yes, I have some. But what I really want is the sign. I'd much rather have the sign. Question is - does anybody have a Gigantium Sign they can sell me? It must be participant-content enabled :)...
  4. K

Kansha 23F today

It appears that I told some people that my opening was today. I cancelled yesterday, but I said nothing about today. I'm still not ready for an official grand opening, but I will be in my partment, Kansha 23F, today, beginning in about 40 minutes from the time of this post. Swing by if you...
  5. K

Kiri-osities today - cancel and invite in one :)

Last week, I told several people that I would be doing the grand opening of Kiri-osities Art Gallery this Tuesday (which is today) at 3pm Eastern time. Sadly, my real life consumed too much time this week, and I'm not ready yet. Besides, i'm so disorganized that I didn't even post the...
  6. K

Sign size!

Okay, I've put in a lot of effort (and some PEDs) getting a good look at various signs. You can't hang them on the wall until you've repaired them; and only when they are hanging on the wall can you see what you've really got. I need a square sign - as in, 1:1 ratio. As far as I can tell...
  7. K

Buying: sopur, fine wool, fine textile, short stinktree

At the moment, I am interested in buying these items: Sopur Fine wool or fine textile Short stinktree boards If you have any you might be willing to sell me, please send me a PM or post in this thread. Keep smiling!
  8. K

Housewarming party - open invite

Hi all! I just bought a house! Tomorrow, I invite all of you to come see it. It won't be an exciting destination. I have no furniture except for a single Visique sign. I have no illusions of impressing anybody. I just hope you'll come anyway, because I'm pretty excited about having an apartment...
  9. K

Tech help - Can't see participant content

I can't see participant content on signs and suchlike today. I USED to see it, so this isn't like there's something wrong with my graphics card. However, as of today, all participant content signs are black to me. I tried relogging and I tried rebooting, no luck. I sent a support note to...
  10. K

Use for tailor remnants?

Are tailor remnants like residue for clothing? Can they up the TT value of crafted clothing? Or are these something else entirely? If so, what are they, and what are they good for? Thanks :)
  11. K

Economics for a beginning crafter

I thought this might be helpful to other newbies who are considering crafting. Background: This was my second time crafting anything, but my first time crafting a texturizer blueprint. I did not think to do this for my first attempt, which was basic shirts. Anyway, while I started out with...
  12. K

Looted my first blueprint

I looted my first blueprint tonight, and I'm so excited :) I think it's a common blueprint, which is fine - the point is, I LOOTED MY FIRST BLUEPRINT. Oh, and did I mention... erk, yes, I guess I did :)
  13. K

I think MindArk is trying to cheat me

Okay, so, I logged on for the second time. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood because some little teenybopper kept harassing me to tell him my age, I don't know. But anyway, after running around the city for a bit, I made my way back to the camp thing... but once I got there, I didn't really feel...
  14. K

Market for my art?

Hi everyone! I hope I'm picking the right forum for this :) In my newbie introduction thread, a very nice person suggested that I get signs and upload my art. It looks like it's not a cheap process, so I thought I'd ask around here: What is the market like for my artwork? Is this an...
  15. K

Signs

Hi everyone :) I hope I picked the right forum for this. In my introduction thread, a very nice person suggested I might want to get some signs and upload my art. I've been thinking about that. Now, if I read the wiki right, signs are crafted items. I see blueprints for them. Is this...
  16. K

A first hello

Hi all! I've been lurking these forums for a bit, and I've decided to get brave and plunge in. I'm here. Hello! About me: In real life, I'm a professional writer and editor. I enjoy creating arts and crafts of many sorts. I love animals and I share my home with many. In Entropia...
Back