A first hello

kiri

Provider
Hi all! I've been lurking these forums for a bit, and I've decided to get brave and plunge in. I'm here. Hello!

About me:
In real life, I'm a professional writer and editor. I enjoy creating arts and crafts of many sorts. I love animals and I share my home with many.

In Entropia, well, I've only been in-world once so far, but I keep thinking about my experience and wondering how dangerous it would be to get more involved :) I am particularly intrigued by crafting. I'd like to design clothes, though I'm a bit put off by the stupidity of claiming that some colors are more "advanced" than others. Oh, well, I have a feeling that I just don't understand the system.

*waves wildly at everyone*

Waves wildly back :D

Welcome in and please, enjoy your stay ! :yay:

Hi there and welcome

Hi; welcome. I'm sure you'll find EF and EU enjoyable and a good amount of nice people around.
Enjoy.

WOW... four replies in such a short time... this really is a friendly place! Thanks everyone! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Welcome aboard!

Danger? Meh, only economic danger, but that in it and of itself can be perilous! LOL

Play smart, consider depositing occasionally, and avoid armor "upgrades" and "my trade window is bugged" scams.

AG

Welcome :D In EU it pays to read extensively about subjects of interest either in the forums or the wiki, or both :) it will make it a more enjoyable and initially less expensive learning curve :)

Hi all! I've been lurking these forums for a bit, and I've decided to get brave and plunge in. I'm here. Hello!

About me:
In real life, I'm a professional writer and editor. I enjoy creating arts and crafts of many sorts. I love animals and I share my home with many.

In Entropia, well, I've only been in-world once so far, but I keep thinking about my experience and wondering how dangerous it would be to get more involved :) I am particularly intrigued by crafting. I'd like to design clothes, though I'm a bit put off by the stupidity of claiming that some colors are more "advanced" than others. Oh, well, I have a feeling that I just don't understand the system.

*waves wildly at everyone*

The warmest of welcomes to you.

I was wondering, you say you are an artist. Get some "Participant Content" Signs and sell Your Art in EU.

As long as the art is sufficiently sleazy, it will sell. :D

SCNR. I know you are a writer.

We need MA to introduce "Electronic Logbook (PC)". Then you could sell your writing, if it was sufficiently sleazy.

SCNRA. I will stop now.

Regards,
DD

Welcome indeed, well done coming out of the lurking closet.

:)

Heh, yes, I did mean economic danger :) I have a feeling this place could get expensive :)

I really do appreciate all the advice, and I'm listening to any more people want to throw at me!

What does SCNR and SCNA mean? And what's a participant sign?

I'm only mediocre as a graphic artist, but here's a sample. Sorry it isn't very sleazy :) :) :) :)

earthkoshinigrowingplantsinforest600x000.jpg

What does SCNR and SCNA mean? And what's a participant sign?

Sorry, Could Not Resist (Again). I was making a little fun about the art that is in EU already.

In EU, you can buy signs and screens you can fill with your own content (for a price...), this is called "User Generated Content" or "Participant Content", which is abbreviated (PC) in item names:
EU Art Galleries

I'm only mediocre as a graphic artist, but here's a sample. Sorry it isn't very sleazy :) :) :) :)

Hehe. I like the style tho.

Regards,
DD

Back