Search results

1. N

Handgun chipping?

K so Ive been looking at chipping in to use higher level pistols at first look figured handgun chips would make that happen but after checking out jdegre chip calc it said to buy other skills such as aim amongst others but no mention of getting an actual handgun chip so my questions are this 1...
  2. N

serum armor?

im preping for some big game hunting on cp soon i really wanna get a set of serum but seeming hard to find even though it is crafted are the bp lost? any one know a crafter for it or perhaps a shop that stocks it?
  3. N

Selling: Full male lich highest teir harness and ff4400

selling my set of lich low to med tt + 900 the harness is the highest teir so far in the game for lich as it is tier 8 . the fire forge is near full tt + 540 pm me with offers ingame or on ef some one in twin peaks can usually find me if im not there
  4. N

ped accounting year end

lol as many of us do i have found myself to be a depositor and this year decided to look up just how much ped i blew for the year. much to my non-suprise (yea i know this isnt proper english) there was a big difference between ped in and ped gained , not to mention the dismay when i added up and...
  5. N

the tropic tuesday trial here

ok so tonight im trying out a theme show if it is well liked it will continue the theme is "Tropic Tuesdays" ill be the host dj noki let me know what you think here and as always thanks for listening :):cool:
  6. N

dj noki show

holla entropia it is me dj noki im getting ready for tonights show be sure to tune in at www.atlashavenradio.com feel free to leave some requests : leave artist name and song title if i dont play it i couldnt find it but I always try to get all played also give a shout out to you soc a...
  7. N

tuesdays dj noki show

holla entropia it is me dj noki im getting ready for tonights show be sure to tune in at www.atlashavenradio.com feel free to leave some requests : leave artist name and song title if i dont play it i couldnt find it but I always try to get all played also give a shout out to you soc a...
  8. N

tonights show on ahr feat dj noki thur 6-9

9. N

dj noki taking your requests here

old dj noki requests this show is over ty for listening
  10. N

Info: DJ noki

holla entropia this is dj noki ill be brining you the good music u want tuesdays wednesdays and thrusdays tune in and check it out i will take requests shoutouts and dedications so come stop by and tune in to www.atlashavenradio.com
  11. N

how is the new vu for our loot a lil survey

just a servey to find out what you think did our hunting loots pick up a bit
  12. N

noki slide show from version 9

i finished the slide show and here is the link to it thank you every one who helped and showed up for the pics see ya in vu10 the link is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdAMPp_9p2Y
  13. N

THE GUN MUSEUM you must read this

ok so last night hanging out at pa got to talking to fishface from entropedian army (sry for any spelling errors) and we started talking about guns anywhoo he told me about a gun museum i had never heard of it and being very interested in the idea fish took me on a tour. Now idk if any of you...
  14. N

Info: Paladins Of Calypso

Hello every one im am the general of poc and figured id drop a line giving some info on us so here we go the society was started arround a year and a half ago by me and a coworker just as a way we could hunt the bigger mobs back then we were named the syndicate guard then took a break the...
  15. N

whats up with the new planets

ok so i know they have been working on them (or at least it seems that way) does any one know anything about the new planets though or any info online such as will we have to fly there when they opening any info would be interesting
Back